TheraBreath Multi Symptom Probiotics Home Treatment System - 9 Sticks
- 9 sticks
- Brush teeth, tongue, and inside cheeks with TheraBreath toothpaste (included) to prepare for treatment.
- Gargle with 1 stick per directions. This is a 7 day treatment system.
- Helps support oral and throat health. Help support the body's ability to protect itself from: cavaties, bad breath, plaque, sensitive teeth, biofilm gum problems, tooth stains, sore throats & ear aches
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Well, not only did it clean up my breath, it completely eliminated the swelling in my gums and cleared up an infection! I can't say enough great things about this product line except that I'll be using the mouthwash, toothpaste, gum, probiotics and other products for the rest of my life!
1. Using TheraBreath toothpaste and mouth rinse in the morning, along with flossing and scrubbing tongue/roof of mouth/inside of cheeks
2. Drinking copious amounts of water throughout the day
3. Minimizing sugar (way before I started throwing products at my nasty mouth I noticed a connection between sodas and a disgusting taste later)
4. Xylitol + peppermint oil mints--I usually only pop one if it's been a while since I've eaten something
5. TheraBreath toothpaste at night (tried mouth rinse here as well but it never seems to make any difference)
6. All but eliminated all plastics that come in contact with my food/water...because why not?
Strangely enough, during the course of the probiotics my mouth not only tasted WORSE, but it seemed like my level of plaque rapidly increased, and on top of all that, I'm convinced the tiny bit I would accidentally swallow while gargling made me kind of nauseated. But upon finishing off the last stick, my mouth has stabilized and been going strong for a few weeks now. I can do the old "tongue scrape test" for bad breath and while I don't think Sephora will be marketing this particular fragrance any time soon, it no longer makes me worried that the next person I come within 5 feet of will be counting down the seconds until they're allowed to leave my sphere of stench.
I will update my review if I feel the need to buy another round and it appears to make a noticeable difference again.
While driving to work, I heard about oral probiotics on a doctor's radio show and made a mental note to investigate further. After doing a bit of research, I decided to try TheraBreath. Glad I did. I admit, I was skeptical, but by the first morning, I felt a difference. My teeth felt smooth like I'd just had a dental cleaning. Bad breath...gone. My tongue took a little longer, about midway through the first week of treatment. Another plus, at work I can't always get to a toothbrush and I'd notice I had bad breath an hour after eating. No problem after TheraBreath treatment. I know it's expensive, but I see it as an investment in my health care. I figure I'll avoid more expensive dental work down the road. Note: I found other products for this brand at local stores, but not the treatment system, so glad I can get it on Amazon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received product found to be allergic to an ingredient not listed on website. Company will not return. Very unhappy and will not recommend this product.Published 15 months ago by jessica sharkey
Used this product but did not notice any lasting effects during use or after. Toothpaste had a pleasant flavor.Published 16 months ago by Blossom
I ordered this but it didn't come with the toothbrush like it claims. But it's a great solution is great! !! Read morePublished 17 months ago by Tamara colvin
It works okay, not a life changer for me. Only lasts a few hours of clean.Published 21 months ago by Whyfly7
Since using this product, I no longer wake up with a matel taste in my mouth and the overly white coating on my tongue is reduced! Read morePublished 22 months ago by Dale Jackson