|Fits as expected||
Core-Spun Mild (15-20mmHg) Graduated Compression Support Knee High Socks
|Price:||$22.06 - $59.12|
- PERFECT FOR TRAVELERS - 15-20mmHg gradient compression to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs and prevent mild swelling, leg discomfort, & deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in long distance travelers
- EASIER TO PUT ON - Ultra stretchy core-spun yarns means more comfort while easier for yourself or caretakers to get on.
- MOISTURE WICKING - High-tech CoolMax or X-STATIC fibers wick away moisture for a dyer & more hygienic sock environment
- COMFORT TOP - Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- MADE IN THE USA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CoreSpun Everyday Compression Socks for men & women looking to relieve tired, swollen, achy legs or perhaps a necessity recommended by a doctor. They look and feel like a soft, comfortable everyday sock with the added benefit of true gradient compression.
The high-tech core-spun yarns (hence the name) make these compression socks easier to get on - no more struggling, pulling or tugging on your compression socks!
Core-Spun Support Socks stay cool and comfortable thanks to moisture wicking yarns and technology. Moisture is wicked away from the skin to the exterior of the sock, moving the moisture up and out of the foot area and resulting in a sock that is comfortable & cool.
Our design calls for LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort.
Polyester/nylon/spandex styles are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.*
Choose from several colors including white, black, navy & khaki to compliment your outfit of the day.
The comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day.
Your feet will stay comfortable due to the reinforced, comfortable heel and toe.Who might benefit from Core-Spun compression socks?
Individuals with tired, aching, fatigued legs, expectant mothers, those suffering from swollen feet, ankles and legs, overweight individuals, and workers whose careers involve standing or sitting for long periods.
If you aren't already convinced that Core-Spun compression socks are the socks for you, you should know that all Core-Spun support socks are 100% MADE IN THE USA in certified manufacturing facilities.*Contraindications: Any skin irritations, allergies to dyes, congestive heart failure, arterial disorders, existing DVT. If any of these conditions apply, please consult your physician for advice.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001U4XO58
- Item model number: TFCS171
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 24, 2003
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I am age 87 so my hands are weak. They last forever and wash well.
I think you just need to change the Amazon description of these. "Moderate" compression is 20-30. "Light" compression is 15-20.