Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Theragun PRO - All-New 4th Generation Percussive Therapy Deep Tissue Muscle Treatment Massage Gun
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- POWERFULLY QUIET - Proprietary brushless QX150 motor with QuietForce Technology delivers powerful, professional-grade deep muscle treatment as quiet as average massage devices
- 300 min. CONTINUOUS BATTERY LIFE - Includes 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (150 min. each). Charge one while the other is in use and continuously swap for all-day run time.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SPEED RANGE & OLED SCREEN - Monitor current speed and force on OLED screen, access any speed between 1750-2400 PPMs via Therabody app
- ROTATING ARM & ERGONOMIC MULTI-GRIP - allows you to hold the device in a number of ways while reducing strain on your hands and arms.
- SMART APP INTEGRATION - Connects to app via Bluetooth to run personalized wellness routines based on your behaviors & preferences
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Powerful, quiet, and commercial-grade. The professional percussive therapy device in a league of its own.
Top-of-the-line, commercial-grade deep muscle treatment meets personalized, guided app experiences that help to reduce muscle soreness, improve mobility, and increase relaxation. With a rotating arm and continuous battery life the Theragun PRO is the advanced, professional-grade recovery tool of choice for professionals and everyday people worldwide. Developed by Dr. Jason Wersland, every aspect of the Theragun PRO has been thoughtfully designed for maximum ergonomic comfort and unparalleled professional-grade durability and treatment.
Prepare. Perform. Recover.
Depth, speed, and force are key to any deep muscle treatment, but Theragun impacts muscle with a targeted, scientifically calibrated dose for greater therapeutic benefits for the body. All it takes is a quick 30 second sweep over muscle groups to increase circulation, release tension and soreness, and enhance performance.
Powerful deep muscle treatment
When our founder Dr. Jason Wersland searched for a natural solution for his pain, the devices he tried didn't get to the root of his discomfort. 13 versions later, the PRO delivers our 60% deeper amplitude and speed with up to 60 lbs. force without stalling - a powerful, potent dose you won't find with low-amplitude, high-speed devices.
A truly personalized wellness routine
Bluetooth enabled and seamlessly integrated with our new newly updated, fully-personalized app experience, PRO is connected to your life in a more meaningful way than ever. As our Therabody app continues to interact with and learn from your behaviors and preferences, it will suggest customized treatments to support the things you enjoy doing most.
Rotating Arm and Ergonomic Multi-Grip
The PRO offers 4 unique arm positions designed to create ideal angles to reach any area of the body. Our patented Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design allows you to hold the device in a number of ways while actively reducing strain on your hands, wrists, and arms.
Rotating Arm and Ergonomic Multi-Grip
QX150 Motor with QuietForce Technology
OLED Screen: Customizable Speed Range & Force Meter
300 - Minute Total Battery Life
6 Easy-to-Clean Foam Attachments
Hard plastic attachments can harm the body, so we designed ours with comfortable, non-porous closed-cell foam, which can be easily cleaned for a hygienic and relaxing experience. Each has a unique shape and impact level to ensure the right treatment in the right area—the result of years of feedback from our founder Dr. Jason's actual patients.
- Supersoft Attachment - Impact Level: 1/10 - Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones.
- Dampener Attachment - Impact Level: 3/10 - Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball Attachment - Impact Level: 5/10 - Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Thumb Attachment - Impact Level: 7/10 - Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Wedge Attachment - Impact Level: 5/10 - Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
- Cone Attachment - Impact Level: 10/10 - Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
|Theragun PRO||Theragun Elite||Theragun Prime||Theragun mini|
|Motor & Power||QX150 professional-grade motor with QuietForce Technology - 60 lbs Max Force||QX65 proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology - 40 lbs Max Force||QX65 proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology - 30 lbs Max Force||QX35 compact brushless motor with QuietForce Technology - 20 lbs Max Force|
|Smart Capabilities||OLED Screen, Bluetooth, 3 Built-In Presets, Responsive Force Meter||OLED Screen, Bluetooth, 3 Built-In Presets, Responsive Force Meter||LED Speed Indicators, Bluetooth, App-Guided Presets|
|Amplitude||16 mm||16 mm||16 mm||12 mm|
|Speed (Percussions per second)||5-Speed range with customizable speed through our app||5-Speed range with customizable speed through our app||5-Speed range with customizable speed through our app||3 Speed|
|Battery||2 Swappable Batteries, 150 minutes each, 300 minutes total||Built-In Battery - 120 Minute Battery Life||Built-In Battery - 120 -Minute Battery Life||Built-In Battery - 150 Minute Battery Life|
|Wireless Charging Enabled||✓||✓|
|Included Attachments||6 Attachments: Supersoft, Dampener, Standard Ball, Wedge, Thumb, Cone||5 Attachments: Dampener, Standard Ball, Wedge, Thumb, Cone||4 Attachments: Dampener, Standard Ball, Thumb, Cone||1 Attachment: Standard Ball|
|Weight||2.9 lbs||2.2 lbs||2.2 lbs||1.4 lbs|
|Size||10 in x 7.1 in x 3.0 in||9.5 in x 6.7 in x 2.9 in||8.9 in x 6.3 in x 2.9 in||5.4 in x 4.3 in x 1.6 in|
- Package Dimensions : 12.9 x 10.6 x 8.3 inches; 2.87 Pounds
- Batteries : 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : May 4, 2020
- Manufacturer : TheraGun
- ASIN : B086Z5YL9Q
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,246 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used to be a professional soccer player and I needed some therapy on a regular base, Theragun was the best way to get therapy constantly without spending a ton of money,
I use it before and after my workouts and it works like magic!
the best thing about it that it comes with all you need, no need to buy extra batteries or anything! it's definitely worth the money!
I'm buying my family one too!!!!
Although it comes with several massage heads, the unit itself is so powerful that I find myself only using the two softest heads (so far). You might respond differently, but I like massaging to be quite intense and I find this thing super-powerful, so if you are looking for something gentle and soothing, I'd advise against this unit. If you are looking for something intense, you've found more than you expected here, so begin using it carefully.
I caution anyone about using this on the neck, the base of skull, or the head in general. They say you can, and I do, but very carefully, and only with the softest massage head and reduced pressure. Necks can be fragile, and I feel sure this can shake your brain more than anyone's should be, so I am very careful about how I apply it above the shoulders.
For me, the pros vastly outweigh the cautions given above. I can use this anywhere on my feet, legs, butt, and even much of own back (!). It is easy to apply it to all areas on the front of the body, and with a little effort you can get to your sides. It's easy to use on hands, arms, shoulders, and chest. I don't know of any other product that lets me self-massage any significant portion my own back, and with this one I can reach much of it.
After just two minutes of using this unit I actually feel my muscles are more relaxed, and I may afterward get spinal adjustments from ordinary movement (which is proof that muscles have relaxed).
Best massager by far of many I have used over the years. I love it. Now I just have to work out a bit of trading with my wife for those hard to reach places.
Top reviews from other countries
The bad: the battery life is no way near what they advertise and it’s probably why they give you two. The battery usually last one hour when I use it to the third speed. The shaft becomes really hot pretty quickly so in the long run I don’t know if it will affect the unit and when the shaft is hot there’s a weird smell that comes and it’s unpleasant.. Also it looks fragile, you don’t want to drop it on the floor by mistake. The motor is so powerful it might not be made for everybody because it can be hurtful.
The ugly: All six attachments are cheaply made I don’t know what are they made of but it feels really fragile in hand and the inner part is made of plastic. For 800$ cad when not on special it is unacceptable in my opinion to have such cheaply made attachments. You could buy the Tim tam power massager heated tip with the adapter for theragun and then after buying the metal attachments from Tim tam but it will be costly like another 200$ cad. Also the attachments are a little bit hard to remove sometimes so they can be damaged really fast.
So If I could I’ll gave the theragun g4 pro only 2,5 stars out of 5 and I would recommend it only if you have a lot of money to spend.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.