- Hardcover: 960 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 6 edition (October 2, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 080362574X
- ISBN-13: 978-0803625747
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.5 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 80 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22,150 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques, 6th Edition 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
ACSM's Resources for the Personal Trainer
Featured ACSM certification resource by Lippincott. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Assistant Professor Emerita, Physical Therapy Division School of Allied Medical Professions, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
Assistant Professor Emerita, Physical Therapy Division, School of Allied Medical Professions, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio. --This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition.