Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow - Petite
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in Canada by Core Products International, Inc. Carries a 5 year manufacturer's warranty not to lose shape or resilience. Available in 5 sizes of non-allergenic/non-toxic foam for a custom fit. Foam is on the firmer size for support.
- Pillow Dimensions: Petite: 23.5" x 10.5" x 4.5". Includes fitter pillow cover. Note: Choose one size smaller if you measure between two sizes or sleep on a soft surface such as memory foam or pillow-top mattress
- NOTE: When sizing this pillow, if you have a very soft mattress or a pillow top mattress, it may be necessary to choose one size smaller to accomodate your body sinking into your bed and changing the angle of your neck.
- Because people sleep on their backs, sides, or both, this pillow was created to work for each sleeping position. The ergonomic design offers comfortable support and stability in all sleeping postures.
- The Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow allows you to sleep on your back and/or side in the correct spinal alignment. We believe that we have developed the most unique sleeping pillow in the world because the Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow incorporates two shapes into one pillow. We believe that this is the only pillow on the market that is designed to properly support the spine when people are back sleeping and side sleeping.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This pillow doesn’t look like what you would expect – that’s because it was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic. One of the key goals to sound sleep is ‘Spinal Alignment’ which can help you to be more comfortable. Because people sleep on their backs, sides, or both, this pillow was created to work for each sleeping position. The ergonomic design offers comfortable support and stability in all sleeping postures. The result is a more sound sleep and less tendency to wake with pain, stiffness and many of the symptoms resulting from lack of support. Five sizes for a custom fit Five-year warranty not to lose shape or resilience (Satisfaction Guaranteed) Comes with a free-fitted zippered pillow cover (polyester/cotton machine washable) Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillow case. Large and X-Large fit a king-size pillow case Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam Not only an investment in a pillow, but an investment in your future health
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ProMed Xpress||Active Recovery Essentials||Johnson Distributors||Active Recovery Essentials||BioMed DB Design, LLC||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||foam||foam||foam||foam||Synthetic and natural grain||Polyurethane|
|Size||Petite||Average to Medium||Large Adult||X Large||Small||5x21x31|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Petite size is Great size for a semi-petite lady of 5'4" 134 lbs.
(The "other" style pillows have to be flipped-over in the night, if you happen to roll between side & back sleeping. Ugh.)
Each end of the pillow has enough give to still keep your neck aligned. The middle indention cradles your head comfortably, and the neck is supported and alignment is maintained with the slope that extends at the base.
You must use the measuring tool in order to get the correct size. The area from your shoulders to the the neck is important in determining depth necessary for the alignment
You won't go wrong making this purchase. I wish I would have discovered this much sooner. I definitely recommend this and will tell my neurosurgeon how well it has helped me even since my neck fusion.
I am very active in my daily life (ballet 3 times a week, yoga 1-2 times a week, Pilates 1-2 times a week and cross train 1-2 times a week-yeah I work out at least 6 days a week). I don't normally have 'neck' pain or back pain. I couldn't take advanced ballet or yoga classes if I did.
When I laid my head down on the pillow I just wanted to shave the ramp like support under the neck so it wasn't so high and slightly softer. Does these mean this is what I needed...who knows it just seemed that would feel better. This was the most expensive pillow I have ever bought. It is now in my pillow grave yard.