- Series: Contemporary Neuroscience
- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: Humana Press; Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2007 edition (December 9, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1617376043
- ISBN-13: 978-1617376047
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,708,672 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cell Therapy, Stem Cells and Brain Repair (Contemporary Neuroscience) Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2007 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
"...covers the wide field of cell therapy and evaluates potential future treatments for neurodegenerative diseases and brain injuries...suitable for scientists and clinicians to gain a comprehensive overview on modern stem-cell research in regenerative medicine." -Schwfizer Archiv fur Neruologie und Psychiatrie
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Michael Delander - "Vitamin D Handbook: Structures, Synonyms and Properties".