- Series: Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering (Book 20)
- Hardcover: 704 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (December 13, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439836442
- ISBN-13: 978-1439836446
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #445,201 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Proton Therapy Physics (Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Harald Paganetti is the director of physics research in the Department of Radiation Oncology at Massachusetts General Hospital and an associate professor of radiation oncology at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Paganetti has authored or coauthored more than 100 peer-reviewed publications and is a member of numerous task groups and committees for associations such as the American Association of Physicists in Medicine, the International Organization for Medical Physics, and the NIH National Cancer Institute.