Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

90%
10%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on May 18, 2008
I have not much enjoyed the previous therapy sessions. Safe to say I bought this not expecting much more. It had no hype and no reviews when I bought it.

But I was in for a HUGE surprise. I have listened to this album at least 50 times and it still sounds fresh. Dave Seaman has clearly outdone himself. Every track is selected and mixed masterfully. The result is in my opinion without a doubt, my favorite album of 2008.
on January 19, 2008
I've been listening to Dave Seaman for awhile and I really love this cd compilation. I think it's the best Therapy Sessions album to date. It reminded me of some of his older Renaissance compilations. So if you like some of his older stuff, you will definitely love this album!