Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on December 21, 2013
This man is smart, and this book seems right on. I'm been into natural foods and herbs for years, since my father owned a health food store when I was youger. I do believe people need to help themselves more and depend on doctors a little less for the smaller things in life.
The fast describe in this book can be extrem for most normal people, but if you are really sick it could be just what you need and are looking for.

Awesome read....
on February 24, 2015
This book is outstanding! It's my first review of any product on amazon, but I couldn't allow myself not to review it. I read it in one sitting. While reading the first pages, I was judging the author a bit for his harsh words and evaluations of conventional medicine, but then I clearly understood where he is coming from and that he can substantiate his point of view. So many physical things in his therapy are combined with great mental and spiritual things, plus his sense of humor..
I love it. I'm taking parts of his program on right away. Thank you for reading.
on May 18, 2017
Recommended and will buy from this vendor in the future!
on January 31, 2013
Dr. Schulze gives hope to people the medical world has given up on, which is a very positive thing as I believe when you've lost all hope what is left?
on November 27, 2013
I want to buy a case of these books and pass them out to all the sick people I know. I have tried a few of Dr. Schultze's remedies and they have NEVER failed me! Thankfully, I don't have any diseases but I plan on marking out time in my life to accomplish this program so that I can finally have the healthy body I know G-d meant me to have.
Seriously, this is real stuff and if you are really sick, this might be your only answer.
on November 29, 2015
packed full of information and well researched, but i found it a little too overwhelming and repetitive in it's detail. i would have liked a summary of a cleanse program that is ore doable
on October 15, 2013
I have a dear friend, a physician's wife to be exact, who is suffering from stage 4 pancreatic cancer. This book has been a Godsend. She has thus far exceeded all the prognosis and we are hoping for remission. We will see.... BUY THIS BOOK! And an extra one (or two) for friends in need of it. Be a hero.
on March 7, 2016
Love it
on December 12, 2016
Excelente book
on July 9, 2014
good book. You have to understand.....that books shipped by "media rate" take a little longer to ship.