Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 26, 2017
Mo Willems is the best, and "Bird on your Head" doesn't disappoint. Use your words kids, you only have to ask! While we love Elephant and Piggy, our favorite characters from Willems are the Pigeon and Duck. Either because they were the first ones we experienced or they are just silly fun! A Mo Willem's book will always catch my eye and the binding and paper feel sturdy and strong. Darling illustrations by the author.
on March 4, 2013
We are fans of Mo Willems in our house and have several of his books. There is A Bird on Your Head is one of our favorites, and gets laughs from both kids every time we read it. It's also a great book for beginning readers, since it's like a very short play with two parts. The two characters, Gerald (the elephant) and Piggy (the pig) trade lines back and forth on each page. We've been getting my older son to read Piggy's lines, which are pretty simple (i.e. "Yes"; "Now there are TWO birds on your head."). He enjoys reading a book that he once enjoyed being read to him when he was younger.
on January 13, 2018
We are big fans of Elephant and Piggy books. As a parent, it's nice to find a book that you enjoy as much as your kids. My kids are getting older, but I have no intention of getting rid of these books. Bought this as a gift to introduce another child and her parents to a great series of books.
on October 16, 2017
My 5 year old granddaughter and I read this book together. We both laughed. She did guess the ending, but that was the great part because she laughed when she saw Piggy,
on March 11, 2017
Very funny book and the pictures/expressions on the characters are great. My granddaughter is seven and still loves this story!
on March 18, 2017
My son loves reading Elephant and Piggie books! They are easy enough for my kindergarteners
To read and has made him excited to read every day.
on July 17, 2016
Elephant and Piggy books are our favorite! This book is cute and sweet and funny! Kids love to interact with the stories and have so much fun reading them over and over! We bought this to donate to school so they could enjoy it over and over! Every child should get the chance to enjoy these books as much as we do!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 18, 2017
My granddaughter spent her birthday money buying the whole set....need I say more!
on February 10, 2018
Cute and funny book! My five year old daughter loves these Elephant and Piggie books. We cracked up at the end. Mr. Mo Willems is so clever! As an adult, I loved this book too! Great read aloud book!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 6, 2017
Elephant and Piggie books are wonderful for beginning readers. Just like previous books, this one is fun and entertaining.