Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 411 reviews
on February 20, 2012
This has always been my favorite Foo Fighters album, primarily because this is the one record of theirs where they simply cut loose. The vinyl has long been out of print and was notorious for sounding poor. This new reissue is part of the entire catalog repress on vinyl, all cut by Chris Bellman. I have to say on this album he did a fantastic job. The vinyl is clean and standard weight, spread onto two LPs. The vinyl is in poly/paper sleeves inside the cover which is not a gatefold. But the price is nice and the vinyl cut so well that I can live without all the original artwork. That being said the front and back cover are very well printed.
There's also an mp3 download included, but who buys this for the mp3s?
And this will blow away your CD. There's all the little things that a well mastered LP will reveal over a compressed CD. A steal for around the $20 price point when the crummy sounding original will set you back at least $100.

Arrived perfectly from Amazon in their new designated record mailers.
on April 19, 2017
Great purchase, a great item for my collection!!! Recommended seller!!!
on May 22, 2017
The first album I received was defective with skipping throughout. Amazon quickly replaced it but unfortunately, had the exact same issue. It's not our record player as other albums play just fine. Be aware if you order this album on vinyl, you will likely encounter the same issue.
on November 3, 2016
Okay, I'm biased because I'm a rabid Foo Fighters fan, so consider that with this review. I bought this album for two of us in the household, and we listen to it repeatedly. Great work from the Foos. Also, I couldn't believe the price I paid via Amazon. Wow!
on November 17, 1999
Foo fighters best album was the first, 2nd was okay, but this album is better. Its a GREAT 3rd album, If you like the foo fighters then this is the album for you! Songs like generator remind you of Everlong and such, Stiches is a great foot thumping song. The album also has its share of quieter songs also, wondefully ballanced. Headwires another example of Awsome foo fighters power! Get your Foo now! Dont forget this CD also comes with a nice little decal tatoo like on the front :) and has some goodies for computers, like the video for learn to fly, as well as pictures and a few little tidbits :) If your reading this not sure of the album and you've only heard learn to fly, dont worry, its a GREAT album. No bs here.
on September 26, 2015
My favorite Foo Fighter CD of all time. The song collection are truly well thought out musically and lyrically.
on May 5, 2017
Only a couple good tunes on this CD. The rest is filler.
on December 19, 2014
Might be my favorite Foos album front to back. It's definitely more on the pop side, but a good mix of harder tracks (Stacked Actors, Generator) and some deeper songs (Aurora, Ain't It The Life). Album flows really well.
on May 2, 2000
"Learn To Fly" is simply superb, the best song on this track. (The video, included on the ECD, is fantastic as well, I laugh every time I see it). Other songs on the album, such as "Aurora" and "Breakout" are good as well, and should keep this album popular for some time. It is a pleasant listen, with a few standout tracks. Even this pop fan likes it...<evil grin>...Some of their songs are gritty and tough, but my favorite moments are when they are laughing. Even though I don't like their stance on HIV, this album is good...
on October 5, 2015
Came in within a few days, and it sounds as awesome as it did, back when my grandma bought it for me in Family Dollar, when I was 9 years old.