Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Show Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on December 19, 2009
I stumbled onto this book and thought, "Hey, this could be the perfect book for helping me teach grammar to my kids." I didn't know how right on that thought was until I received the book! I've always been a good speller, a decent writer but I've struggled with how to use proper grammar and could not find a comprehensive source that was approachable (meaning, not hundreds of pages in college-text format). I'm loving this book! I have learned much from it and I look forward to feeling confident in teaching grammar to my kids because I have this guide by my side.
on November 14, 2009
There are plenty of grammar books out there, but most of them are too thick, complicated, or daunting to use as an every-day reference tool. That's why Lyon's book is a real gift to those of us who write. It answers all those questions about punctuation, sentence structure, and correct grammar usage in a down-to-earth, sometimes funny, and always simple manner. And it's thin enough to have next to your computer without taking up so much space! I heartily recommend it to anyone concerned with communicating clearly through the written word.
on May 9, 2013
It was just what I wanted. I will use this book over and over to help me proofread documents for work. Now I'm second guessing everything I write in my review! Is proofread one or two words??? Anyway, if you're looking for a book to help you with every day writing and proofreading, this is the book you want. My boss will be glad I bought it and read it in one day.
on November 5, 2012
I was looking for a good book to learn how to use punctuation properly and I found out this book. I highly recommend it. It's worth having this book near you.
on August 30, 2009
A must for any writer - easy to use, with concrete examples. I'm already looking forward to a sequel!
VINE VOICEon July 10, 2011
This is a great book on figuring out little nuances in writing that most people stumble across. I read it cover to cover in a couple of days (most people can do it in a sitting, I'm a slow reader) and now I find myself referencing it all the time to make sure I'm doing something correctly. It has easy-to-follow instructions on implementing proper writing technique. It is fun to read. It is short and to the point. There is nothing that one should not like about this book. I mean, hey, look at the cover!! Every writer would benefit having this within arms reach whenever they are writing.
on May 25, 2009
"There, Their, They're" is a grammar book for the grammatically impaired. I simply devoured this book with easy readability and straightforward explanations. The contents page makes it easy to refer to specific areas at a glance. This is a book I will be keeping as a reference for years to come. Thanks, Annette, you rock the grammar world.
on November 7, 2012
I bought this book as a refresher and it has lots of valuable info in it. Would recommend it to anyone who, like me, has forgotten a lot of what she learned in school. Who, whom in particular.
on October 31, 2009
If you are a writer you really need this book. My grammer isn't bad, but I still found this book helpful. If you're a teenager and struggling in school you also need this book. It explains things in a way that anyone can understand. Martha's Freedom Train