|Print List Price:||$7.49|
Save $4.50 (60%)
There's An Easier Way: 21 Ways to Lovingly Raise Your Children Without Regrets Kindle Edition
|Length: 86 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The biggest themes that I picked up on throughout the book was to love my children even more than I already do. Respond in love. Hug, snuggle, and kiss with love. Laugh more. Listen more. Smile more. Even discipline in love.
The most powerful thing that I can say about this book is this: after reading it, I was a happier mom. I was kinder and more respectful of my children. Yet, I knew when my children's bad behavior needed to be redirected, and I didn't feel bad about it. I was truly a happier mom.
This book is that woman. That champion mom who has been there and done that and gives you those ever valuable tid bits to not only survive but to THRIVE in motherhood!
1. The format is amazing. It's so practical and simple because what mom has time to actually read through a whole book? The bullet points and bold headlines make it simple to reference.
2. It is written in such a humble way. There is no judgment or competition; it demonstrates a genuine desire to just share some ideas for improving your family life!
3. Here's my favorite point for loving this book. The DAY I opened it I was able to implement portions of what I had read!
If you're looking for a book of simple, practical, biblical ways to raise children I can honestly say this is it. I have never found one more profoundly easy!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Family
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Family