BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

I thought this particular board book was a bit lackluster. Board books are wonderful because smaller children can turn the pages (without ripping them), the stories tend to be short (to keep attention spans) and the illustrations are colorful (drawing attention from small children). This story, however, wasn't much fun as a story for either myself or my daughter, but that doesn't mean another child won't love it. If nothing else, the board book itself peaks her interest, and that makes me happy.
on May 16, 2017
I am not really sure if made up words are great to present to a toddler that has a 20 word max vocabulary, but my little one sure loves this book. I guess she even recognizes at a very young age that it is pretty amusing. It is one of her favorite books right now. I am a huge fan of the board book version because she takes this to bed with her & it has bite marks all over it & still functions well!
on January 31, 2017
A great read for your kids, grand children or the neighbors. I bought this book for my grand children who live in Louisiana. In Massachusetts, my daughter was surrounded by great educational opportunities, in Louisiana, not so much. I wanted my grandchildren to be exposed to a Massachusetts author, Dr. Seuss, who has a flair for mangling the English language to a fault. In the process the kids start seeing the flexibility of English in speech and literature. It is all about fun!
on March 23, 2017
I bought this book so that my daughter can start reading to her son and he really loves sitting on the couch with this book.
on April 19, 2017
What can I say, we love Dr Suess!! The book is tiny, perfect for my 6-month old to hold and look at the very colorful pictures.
on September 28, 2017
I didn't realize this was not a regular size book. It is a small board book.
on September 9, 2017
These board books are perfect for both y kiddos. The baby can't bend the pages and my 5 yr old loves to read it to his sister
on April 13, 2017
Such a great book! One of my daughter's favorites!!
on June 21, 2017
Best little book ever. Short sweet and funny. Its sold for little ones who lare rough on thing.
on July 21, 2017
Classic book. Arrived fine. Good price.