- Superb 384 x 288, 17µ image quality thermal detector, combined with cutting-edge image processing algorithms
- Interchangeable lenses capturing the images you need often depends on being able to match the optics used. Therm-App offers this flexibility with a range of lens options: 6.8mm, 13mm, 19 mm and 35mm
- Multiple imaging modes - Night Vision & thermography. Multiple color palettes are available for each imaging mode
Therm-App TA19A17Q-1000 Thermal Imaging Device with 19 mm Lens
|Price:||$1,028.16 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$71.84 (7%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
World’s first Android Thermal Camera
Offering 3 models:
- Therm-App Hz
- Therm-App TH
Android thermal imaging camera
High Quality All Around Performance thermal imaging device
- Superb Image Quailty (384 x 288 pixels)
- Night Vision & Thermography
- Multiple Imaging Modes
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Application updates
- Live streaming
Search and Rescue
High-end solution for safety and other night / outdoor applications.
Transforms Android device into a professional thermography tool.
Delivers smooth thermal images, especially when the user or the targets are on the move.
Enables law enforcement to always be one step head.
|Therm-App||Therm-App TH||Therm-App Hz|
|Minimal Requirements||Android 4.1 and above, supporting USB OTG||Android 4.1 and above, supporting USB OTG||Android 4.1 and above, supporting USB OTG|
|Temperature Range Calibration||5 – 90 °C||0 – 200 °C||5 – 90 °C|
|Accuracy||+/- 3°C or 3% (@25°C)||+/- 2°C or 2% (@25°C)||+/- 3°C or 3% (@25°C)|
|Resolution||384 x 288 pixels (>110,000 pixels )||384 x 288 pixels (>110,000 pixels )||384 x 288 pixels (>110,000 pixels )|
|Optics||6.8mm lens (55° x 41°) 13mm lens (29°x 22°) 19mm lens (19°x14°) 35mm lens (11° x 8°)||6.8mm lens (55° x 41°)||6.8mm lens (55° x 41°) 13mm lens (29°x 22°) 19mm lens (19°x14°) 35mm lens (11° x 8°)|
|Software and feature updatess||Yes (via Google Play)||Yes (via Google Play)||Yes (via Google Play)|
|PC Analysis Software||Not included||IRT Cronista||Not included|
|Focus||Manual, 0.2m to infinity||Manual, 0.2m to infinity||Manual, 0.2m to infinity|
|Power Supply||No battery, 5V over USB OTG cable, power consumption < 0.5W||No battery, 5V over USB OTG cable, power consumption < 0.5W||No battery, 5V over USB OTG cable, power consumption < 0.5W|
This innovative high resolution thermal imaging device offers two image processing modes: superb high-resolution day/Night imaging and basic thermography. Small enough to fit in your pocket and combined with a set of interchangeable lenses, Therm-App provides top quality thermal capabilities and the advantages of an open-source platform.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
What I am saying is that if you want the best deal for your $$ when it come to a thermal imager for your home and personal use, look no farther!
A few features to point out that I like:
- I like switching color palettes is super easy. Some palettes are better than others depending on what you're looking at.
- The camera is very sensative, can detect less than 1 degree temp difference.
- Has interchangable lenses.
- Takes picture from Therm-App, but can also take a screenshot (shows thermal points and scale) and a brand new feature is it can live stream from the Therm-App to a website which is neat.
edit - I did lower the resolution of the video in order to make the file smaller to upload, it looks better when viewed in 720 or 1080p
1. Add holder for a tablet.
2. Improve software (even if it is a paid version). FLIR software is a good example of great functionality. It is not that difficult to do..