Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XTherm Lightweight Inflatable Backpacking Air Mattress
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Four-season inflatable sleeping pad for backpacking and camping offers maximum warmth for weight, ideal for sleeping in cold, wintry conditions
- Reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix baffled construction provides stability and minimizes heat loss
- Tapered design reduces weight without compromising warmth; textured, no-slip fabric ensures that sleeping bags stay put during the night
- Suited to lightweight excursions in harsh conditions, the 2.5-inch thick mattress is free of bulky materials and packs to the size of a one-liter water bottle
- Measures 77x25x2.5 inches inflated, 11x4.5 inches packed, and weighs 20 ounces; stuff sack and repair kit included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||5.12 x 5.12 x 10.63 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.77 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.26 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.85 pounds|
|Size||Large - 77" x 25"|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
|Style Name||Large - 25 x 77-Inches|
The Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XTherm Lightweight Inflatable Backpacking Air Mattress for backpacking and camping is the ultimate winter expedition sleeping pad. Offering maximum warmth for the weight, it's designed specifically for adding a padded layer of warmth between sleeping bag and ground in harsh, cold conditions. Proprietary reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat within the pad, while the Triangular Core Matrix minimizes heat loss during sleep. Baffled internal structure provides support and comfort in a 2.5-inch inflated mattress, for a restful night in the backcountry. Inflates easily in less than two minutes by blowing into the valve, for quick setup in a bivy or a tent. The four-season Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XTherm sleeping pad is perfect for lightweight expeditions in rugged environments, both summer and winter, thanks to its innovative tapered design and materials, which eliminate bulk, making it possible to pack the ground pad to the size of a one-liter water bottle. Available in two sizes: Regular measures 72x20x2.5 inches inflated, packs to 9x4 inches, and weighs 15 ounces; Large measures 77x25x2.5 inflated, packs to 11x4.5 inches, and weighs 20 ounces. Stuff sack and repair kit included. Made in the USA.
Style: Large - 25 x 77-Inches
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This sleeping pad is incredibly comfortable and doesnt make much noise at all. My sister and I both did a lot of research before buying and we both ended up with this one. It's great!