Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Ultralight Air Mattress for 3-Season Backpacking, Mountaineering, and Camping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultralight (16 ounces) inflatable air mattress for backpacking and mountaineering offers maximum warmth for the weight, ideal for 3-season alpine adventures
- Reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix baffled construction provides stability and minimizes heat loss; R-Value 3.2
- Tapered design reduces weight without compromising warmth; textured, no-slip fabric ensures that sleeping bags stay put during the night
- Suited to minimalist alpine excursions, the 2.5-inch thick mattress is free of bulky materials and packs to the size of a one-liter water bottle
- Large measures 77x25x2.5 inflated, packs to 11x4.5 inches, and weighs 16 ounces; stuff sack and repair kit included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||12 x 9 x 6 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.92 pounds|
|Item Weight||1.01 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.15 pounds|
|Size||Large - 25 x 77-Inches|
|Sport Type||Sporting Goods|
|Style Name||Large - 25 x 77-Inches|
The Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Ultralight Inflatable Air Mattress for three-season backpacking, mountaineering, and camping is the ultimate minimalist’s expedition sleeping pad. Offering maximum warmth for the weight, it's designed specifically for adding a padded layer of warmth between sleeping bag and ground in alpine conditions. Proprietary reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat within the mat, while the Triangular Core Matrix minimizes heat loss during sleep (R-Value 3.2). Baffled internal structure provides support and comfort in a 2.5-inch inflated mattress, for a restful night in the backcountry. Inflates easily in less than two minutes by blowing into the valve, for quick setup in a bivy or a tent. The three-season Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite sleeping pad is perfect for lightweight expeditions in spring, summer, and fall, thanks to its innovative tapered design and materials, which eliminate bulk, making it possible to pack the ground pad to the size of a one-liter water bottle. Available in three sizes: Small measures 47x20x2.5 inches inflated, packs to 9x3.3 inches, and weighs 8 ounces; Regular measures 72x20x2.5 inches inflated, packs to 9x4 inches, and weighs 12 ounces; Large measures 77x25x2.5 inflated, packs to 11x4.5 inches, and weighs 16 ounces. Stuff sack and repair kit included. Made in the USA.
Style: Large - 25 x 77-Inches
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PRO - I was skeptical but it is quite durable considering how light it is and the material will withstand being on rough and uneven surfaces just don't shove a sharp stick or rock into the bottom and it should be fine
- When fully inflated my hips are well above the ground which is exactly what I wanted from the thickness. There is even room to deflate it once laying on top to find a more comfortable position.
- The most important factor was that it would be LIGHT weight. That made a large impact in my purchase since it will be in my backpack all the time. Its comfort to weight and size ratio is great
- I fit on it well laying down and the carrying case it comes in makes it so I can stuff it in my backpack well
CONS - Many reviewers mention the crackling noise. It is there and would be an issue for a very light sleeper. Otherwise, I would not worry about it. My only concern is that in a hosel with 6 other people it might bother someone
- It takes some time and energy to inflate. I got a bit light headed trying to get this pad ready to lay on so that might be a problem if you are very tired at night and do not want to sit there inhaling and exhaling before you sleep
Great light pad for backpacking and traveling for comfort and staying warm