Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Trekker Mattress Regular
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix construction creates over 100 insulating cells that equalize air distribution for unmatched stability
- Efficient Warmth: Patent-pending ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat and over one hundred insulating cells minimize convective heat loss
- Compact and Light: Manual inflation, advanced materials and fiberless insulation assure the lightest and most compact mattress possible
- Rugged, 75D polyester bottom and supple, 50D top assure maximum versatility with the durability and comfort to handle a wide range of uses
- R-Value: 3.0
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The NeoAir Trekker air mattress features our reflective ThermaCapture Radiant Heat Technology, pushing its comfort range well into spring and fall backcountry trips. Light yet durable fabrics, combined with exceptional comfort and compactness, will keep the Trekker a favorite of anyone seeking a jack-of-all-trades air mattress for backpacking, travel, car camping, and just about anything else. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I intended to use this after backpacking the Sierra, but my wife swiped it for her use. She slept great which is fine by me. She has a bad back and is a little fussy about mattresses and this kept her happy. I liked the weight savings.
I almost forgot to mention that the only drawback is it is no self-inflating like my old Thermarest. It took about 25 lung-fulls of air to inflate it. This kinda makes you spacey at 10,000 feet up.
Going to test it this Thu on a hike to Split Mountain in CA. Will update once fully tested.