Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
|Price:||$99.95 - $370.29|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- New, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support
- Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available
- Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat
- Triangular Core Matrix construction minimizes convective heat loss?all without the bulk
- Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available. Our patent-pending technologies deliver that performance with minimal weight and less bulk than a one-liter water bottle. Softer fabrics bring better next-to-skin comfort and a boost in durability, all with no added weight. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist who’s counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to enjoy tomorrow. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Rolling it up you have to do it just right to get the air out of it to fold it up compact to fit in the bag - it took a few tries to get it right.