ThermaCell Rechargeable Heated Insole
|Price:||$68.99 - $177.90|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rechargeable foot warmer is operated by a wireless remote control while the foot warmer is inside your shoes or boots.4.5 5.5 Inch (Mens)/6 7 Inch(Womens)
- Uses high tech wireless thermal technology no wires, extension cords, Velcro Straps or battery strap brackets & no batteries mounted to your ankle, shoe or waist.
- Lithium ion polymer batteries embedded in the foot warmer insoles are rechargeable
- Adjustable to three temperature settings to warm cold feet by remote control: settings are no heat, medium 100 degees & high 111 degrees
- can be recharged up to 500 times using the charger that is included
|Trek Support Insoles, Exclusively on Amazon|
Trek Support Gel Insole Women, Size 6-10, 2 Pairs
Trek Support Sport Insole for Men, Size 8-13, 2 Pairs
Trek Support 3/4 Orthotic Women, Size 6-10, 2 Pairs
Trek Support Work Gel Insole Men, Size 8-14, 2 Pairs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This footwarmer offers convenient remote control operation, no wires or external batteries. And up to 2500 hours of toasty heat to warm cold feet.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They didn't work through the afternoon so the standby battery power is a bit lacking. It's always searching for a signal so there is some drain. Turned on (no heat) at 5.30am and the last time I could use was around 12pm. So they have about 6 hours of standby power with a few 30 min heat runs in the mix.
Overall run time for me was about 3 hrs at a Packer game. They didn't last the 5 as claimed on low heat.
They are extremely comfortable, they feel better than the insoles I had in my expensive boots. Make sure to trim, trace the toe shape using your existing insole and cut. They are not too thick but as the directions state, REMOVE your existing insoles and use these.