|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$10.87 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$12.83 (54%)|
- Soft, Warm and Comfortable Materials
- Full Face and Neck Coverage Design
- Protect you from Outdoor Sports in Cold weather
- They are multifunctional as they can be worn in a variety of ways
- One size fits most adults (Unisex)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
These thermal fleece hoods are designed to keep your head and neck warm whatever the weather. They are multifunctional as they can be worn in a variety of ways: Wear as a Hoody, Balaclava, Snood, Neck Warmer, Beanie Hat etc. Thick thermal fleece keeps the elements out. Elasticated draw string with toggle for secure fitting. To protect your face, ears and neck, this black neck face mask is ideal for motorcycle, cyclists, skiing, fishing, hiking and for winter use! Material: 100% Polyester fleece Color: Black , Gray You Pick Size: One size fits most adults (unisex)
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B018QAXUIY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 30, 2015
- #133 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Outdoor Clothing > Men > Accessories > Balaclavas
- #378 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Running > Clothing > Men > Accessories
- #687 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Winter Sports > Snowboarding > Clothing > Men
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
One thing, if you wear eyeglasses, put anti-fog on them. My glasses kept fogging up, but it's in the single digits here!
This really kept me warm. You lose a lot of heat from your head, protect it! (unless you live in Arizona).
For the price, I'm happy with this purchase. (Dickies sells a slightly better version, in orange, but it cost 50% more; Rothco sells a nice one with a longer neck for a bit more money; when I buy more Balaclavas, I'll buy those two instead of this one).
Also, the face portion is a little bulky and reduces visibility. I really have to lean over to see my ski boots, which would not be the case if the hat fit tighter with a stretch type fabric. But for $2.44 a piece I can't complain.
When it finally DID arrive it was surprisingly well made. It's comfortable and very warm. My only issue with it is that after wearing it for a little bit I got something in my eye that came from the Balaclava (possibly dust or something similar) and it was incredibly uncomfortable. I washed it and it hasn't happened since.
Overall, this is a good product. Just make sure you wash it first.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
other than being a little bit to big and moving around a lot,its well worth the price.living in northern maine i use mine all winter to go out and care for out animals and you can... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Robert
Bought this as a gift for my sister and her husband, they liked them a lot. Very warm and fits perfectlyPublished 3 months ago by OJPete1977
Does the job keeps you warm just wish it was a little bigger.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Quality is good, they will keep you warm, it would be nice if the neck could be a little larger, its to small.Published 4 months ago by AldoC