Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Thermal Spa UV Auto Gel Lamp Nail Dryer, 45 Watt
|Price:||($34.95 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Material Type Free||Cruelty Free|
About this item
- SALON-QUALITY NAIL LAMP, DRIES ALL MANICURES AND PEDICURES FAST: Designed to dry all professional manicures and pedicures, you can count on the Thermal Spa Nail Dryer for correct and reliable drying at all times. Loved and recommended by nail professionals, this UV nail lamp is infused with the latest drying technology that will help you achieve a painless, high-quality and much smoother look and finish for your nails! Suitable for drying all kinds of gel nail polish quickly and efficiently!
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED, EASY TO USE NAIL DRYER: UV Auto Gel Lamp Nail Dryer is about as professional as you can get. It’s sleek and has plenty of room for both hands or feet and with the light placement, the angling of the bulbs means you won’t have to contort your thumb for even curing. With 3 simple settings, you can have the nail dryer always on or with a timer for 2 or 3 mins. It also comes with a removable, bottom liner that slips off for cleaning and easy pedicure use.
- TIMESAVER, ECONOMICAL: Look no further than Thermal Spa UV Auto Gel Lamp Nail Dryer! It comes with a smart design that will help you shorten the time by fifty-percent than other UV nail lamps. As for years, ultraviolet light was the industry standard and what's great about UV is that it will work on all gel nails with cure times in the one to the three-minute range!
- BEAUTIFUL NAILS FOR WEEKS: Beautiful nail arts? Neat and simple nail polish? This nail dryer is right for you! Committed to providing an exceptional nail experience, you will be kept a bay from freaking odors, your polish will dry quickly and last for a long time. Plus, this dryer can serve a number of tasks, at a low power wattage to keep your skin and eyes safe but still drying is quick, quiet and there is no overheating of the machine!
- PORTABLE FOR HOME-USE OR TRAVEL: This Thermal Spa UV Auto Gel Lamp Nail Dryer comes in a compact design, that’s ergonomic and lightweight. It’s the perfect pocket nail lamp for home use, school, party, and travel. It lightweight enough for you to use and comes with a long cord so can plug your nail lamp even when you’re outdoors. You can use it anywhere as you like!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Power Source: Plugs into wall outlet 120V AC
- Bulb: 3 each 18W model PAR414/Item # 49134
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Model PAR416/Item #49135 - Thermal Spa Automatic Nail Dryer
- Model PAR414/Item #49134 – 18W UV Replacement Bulbs
Thermal Spa Professional UV Gel Lamp Nail Dryer
Beautiful nails are made easier with Thermal Spa UV Lamp Gel Polish Dryer.
Designed to dry all professional manicures and pedicures, you can count on the Thermal Spa Nail Dryer for correct and reliable drying at all times. With 3 simple settings, you can have the nail dryer always on or with a timer for 2 or 3 mins.
Beautiful nail arts? Neat and simple nail polish? This nail dryer is right for you!
- Perfect for home or salon use
- Easy to use and maintain
- Effective UV Bottom reflection design for even curing
- Comes with a removable, easy to clean bottom liner
- Smart design helps reduce the drying time no matter the brand of your Gel polish
Features and Benefits
Can accommodate both hands or both feet at the same time
Better light dispersion and bottom reflection design for maximum U/V distribution and less drying time
Simple, easy to use so you can focus more on creating beautiful nail designs than operating your nail dryer
How to Use a UV Lamp to Cure Gel Nails
Step 1 - Perform a dry manicure. Shape nails with a file and remove cuticle from nail plate with a cuticle pusher. Remove shine from natural nail with a 240 grit buffing block.
Step 2 - Apply a thin coat of Gel Polish Base Coat. Make sure to keep Base Coat off the cuticle and to encase the tip edge to ensure long wear.
Step 3 - Apply two thin coats of Gel Polish. Note to cure each coat separately. Make sure to keep Gel Polish off the Cuticle and to encase the tip edge to ensure long wear.
Step 4 - Apply a thin coat of Gel Polish Top Coat. Make sure to keep Top Coat off the cuticle and to encase the tip edge to ensure long wear.
Step 5 - Saturate a nail wipe with alcohol. Cleanse each finger with saturated nail wipe to remove gel residue. To ensure proper cleansing, use a clean nail wipe for each finger.
Important: Apply your gel polish according to nail brand instructions. Please note that curing requirements vary based on gel polish brand.
Thermal Spa UV Auto Gel Lamp Nail Dryer, 45 Watt
Beautiful Nails Made Easier
This Thermal Spa UV Auto Gel Lamp Nail Dryer has light beads that are intact and will allow you to dry all types of gel nail polish. You will notice that the drying process happens quickly and easily. It yields enough light that is good for protecting your hands, feet, eyes and your skin from harmful strong lights. The dried gel can last for more than a fortnight if done well!
Top-Tier UV Nail Dryer
Only the best top-tier UV Lamp Dryer for your high-quality nail arts and polish. Best value for money and easy to use! All you need is to place your nails in at once, and your gel polish will surely last for a long time. It also fits into your bag, makes it compact to bring everywhere - perfect for travel! You’ll surely adhere to its drying and curing property, as it holds the nail polish securely in place that makes it a great selling nail lamp!
No More Expensive Salon Nail Treatments
Recommended by professional nail artists, with this particular Thermal Spa UV Auto Gel Lamp Nail Dryer, you will get the highest standard of quality and reliability as it does a terrific job of curing in with most your nails. Stop paying for expensive salon nail treatments! It’s so simple to use even for first-timers. You will be left with a salon-quality nail you’ll want to show off.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.1 x 8.79 x 7.8 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 49135
- Department : Nail care
- UPC : 887405075945 885294803076 885489264439 885106885269 073930491354 884825889091 885107600014
- Manufacturer : American International Industries
- ASIN : B001RMP7M6
Best Sellers Rank:
#232,068 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #308 in Nail Dryers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only think that I don't like about this machine is the size, it is larger than others, other than that,I like it.
7/28/16- Just a quick update about this Thermal Spa UV Lamp. I wanted to use it today to do my right thumb, as I had broken the nail just a little, wanted to mend it, I had put on the base coat, turned on the light, only two lights came on, so I decide to check to make sure the lights were secure,which they were, no luck, did not turn on, so I decided to take off the back, take out the lights (I back was a little hard to get off, of course I broke a nail by doing such) any way, took all the lights out,put them back in, to no avail, the lights did not work. I'm returning this and going with an LED instead, as I hear they cut down the curing time and less harmful.
I am not a professional nail artist by any means, but with this UV light and a few bottles of Gelish, it is very easy to give yourself a gel polish that will last for weeks! All you need to start is the basic starter kit, a UV light, and your favorite gel color. You can add to your gel collection at a fraction of the salon prices!
I still love going to the salon to get the full on mani/pedi and massage, but now that I can do it at home, I save a lot of money, and the salon is more of a treat every once in a while. Let's see your gorgeous nails! Drop a pic below!
There have been many mishaps in the beginning, but I realize they had nothing to do with the lamp itself. In the beginning, learning to do gel on myself had a learning curve--ie if I put on the layers too thick, the gel will wrinkle under the light; if I don't wash my hands before putting on gel, then they don't adhere well because there is oil on the nails; I have to be pretty quick about putting on the polish because the polish will shrink away from the edges and cuticles if I take too long, etc etc.
But the lamp itself, no prob. The only thing I worry about is the UV light exposure. So I put on the fingerless gloves to protect my hands. I should put on sunblock too but I find it to be too messy and it's hard to not get it on my nails.
I do have a few complaints but they would not prevent me from recommending the light nor would they prevent me from repurchasing. 1. It comes with limited instructions and gives only generic parameters for drying. I followed the recommendations on the CND Website. 2. It has a one year warranty but there is a $14 fee required if you send it in to be repaired. 3. There is no information anywhere (not even the Thermal Spa website) that gives any indication of how long the bulbs will last or if they need to be replaced because they become weak. 4. I decided to order extra bulbs just to have on hand and found they are $11.99 each at the cheapest vendor on Amazon.com. To replace all three bulbs would be $35.97 and a totally new light unit is only $54.18 as of this writing.
UPDATE: After using the Thermal Spa for a year and deciding that the CND Shellac process was something I wanted to continue doing at home, I decided to purchase the CND u/v dryer. I had found out some interesting facts about using this for the shellac process and decided I wanted to purchase. One large difference is the fact that the CND dryer has a fan inside. The Thermal Spa does not. Also, it has been developed exclusively for use with the CND Shellac polishes. Another factor was that other reviewers said they felt it did a better job than the other models. Another factor was it has buttons for each specific drying time required for the process (10 seconds, 120 seconds, etc.) that the Thermal Spa did not have.
I had been pleased with the Thermal Spa light but after using the CND Lamp just one time I can see a tremendous difference in the quality of my manicure. It is much more professional looking and is lasting much longer. I really wish I had purchased the CND Lamp to begin with. It really is worth the difference in price.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.