Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Price:$8.95 - $16.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 512 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 529 reviews
on December 14, 2013
When I opened the package I thought, "...what a mistake!" But, because I had them out of package and nobody was around I tried these less than masculine looking things on... Wow, these are very comfortable and, with 8% spandex, very warm... I am 5'9" & 165# and the large size is a perfect fit... And, hey, this isn't outer wear, so, for the warmth, I can deal with the silky appearance, in fact, I going to reorder....
on November 27, 2013
these are really warm and feel great. the top could be a bit longer so it would stay tucked down in your pants the fleece lining is real nice it helps to keep you warm.
on September 27, 2016
I read the reviews of this item to try and get an idea what size to buy. I usually get an extra large on most tee shirts and sweat shirts. But after reading the reviews of this I got the XXL. I am 5' 11" and 195 lbs. with a 36 waist. I am glad I got the XXL. The waist is just wright, and the top is
a bit snug in some spots but other then that it is good. The sleeves are good and the legs come down to the ankles with a little left over.
But if you are in the ballpark of my size I would strongly recommend the XXL.
on March 2, 2017
Great thermal under-layer for hunting in the cold! Make sure you purchase 2-sizes larger if you like a somewhat "normal fit", 1-size larger if you like it tight, but DO NOT and I repeat, DO NOT buy your exact size, as they are small as holy heck and after a wash or two, you can plan on giving them to your daughter for her baby dolls. So unless your very form fitting, meaning you work out, have 0% body fat and plan on modeling for the next clothing store to open up at the mall, I really recommend at least 1 size larger. Two sizes if you like a more comfortable lose but still tight fit... If that makes sense? :D I weight 195lbs and I purchase Extra-Large if that tells ya anything, and their still snug but very comfortable. Like I said, perfect for an under-layer of your base-layer. Will definitely keep ya warm.
on January 26, 2015
I want to thank all the prior reviewers for their helpful feedback. After reading numerous reviews, I decided that I should order at least 2 sizes larger. So I ordered size XL (instead of my usual size M). They fit me perfectly. I also like the material which keeps me sufficiently warm even when I am skiing. I will certain buy this product again.
on September 11, 2014
I bought these, thinking they were like the old style thermal underwear. I was surprised, and doubtful because they were like spandex, only softer. They are so smooth against the skin, which is so nice, but i remained doubtful. Long story short; I could work any winter day without a coat because these keep the heat trapped, but are still loose enough to move, and flap when i get sweaty. I wear the top everywhere in the winter because it works exactly as advertised, and better than the old style.
on February 10, 2016
I bought two pairs of these for my husband who does snow removal at the DTW in Michigan. He's a bit of an odd fit as he is 6'3" but on the average to athletic build size so I ordered a size up. He says that they are pretty warm, but the do fit a little funny. I have always laundered both sets together, with a cold wash and air dry (I've been afraid to use any heat) and they have come out very differently. One of the tops has gotten really stretched out wide ways and shortened in length, and another one of the pants the seem in the leg is always spun around to the back of the pant and insists on staying there. He has had them about a year and a half and they get worn and laundered about once every other week during colder months. Two of the pieces have seen the seam start to come out at the midsection and sleeve. As I said he's on the tall side so length is always an issue if I can't find big and tall and of course these do not hit him at the same spots as in the picture but rather about an inch or two inches up at the ankle and wrist. Otherwise they are warm and pretty soft on the inside. Not awesome, but not far from what I had imagined at the time of purchase. Specially at the cost and realistically he wears them regularly so they can't be all that bad.
on January 2, 2015
Pay close attention to Style 1 and Style 2. Very different items. Also really study the size charts.

There's a good chance the outside packaging is used for both products as features from the other item are on the package. Actually upon closer study; I think the package for Style 2(100% cotton) is also used for Style 1(Fleece Lined).

I'm 6'4" and thin(160lbs). I ordered size XL. I have skinny lower legs and these fit very tight to my lower legs. My forearms aren't particularly big and the top fits very tight to my arms. If I was ordering again; I would get the XXL.

There is only a small size tag in the pants with XL written on it and nothing more. The tag in the top says "100% cotton" but I think that is just the tag from the other style. I'm pretty sure Style 1 is " 92% Ultra-Soft Polyester 8% Spandex" just like the description states and not cotton.

If these were a bit larger they would be perfect. The fleece lining is nice and the price is good too. I'm sure the guy in the product pictures above is wearing a size XXL.
on December 16, 2013
These are really comfortable and warm, but they do shrink. The label says wash warm and dry low heat. I did and they are now too tight to wear all day. They black shrunk a little more than the white. I had to order a larger size. Maybe if you wash cool or cold and air dry they won't shrink?
on December 15, 2016
Do not be deceived by the title saying fleece lined. I bought these and they were not fleece lined and are thin as paper. Garbage. To make matters worse the seller charges to return a falsely advertised item. Probably because most people will just give up and keep them rather then pay to ship them back. Bad business if you ask me.