|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 Build-In HDD/SSD Hot Swap Color Shift LED Fan ATX Full Tower Gaming Computer Chasis VN300M1W2N
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pre-installed (2) 200mm LED ColorShift fans which has red, blue, green color variations and breath lighting effect.
- Built in fan controller to change fan speed, color mode, and lighting effects; single color, flash mode, mixed color mode, low and high fan speed.
- Spacious interior has extra room for easy cable management and allows for DIY water cooling system customization.Gaming headset holder helps to secure your headset right by your Commander Center PC.3 year warranty
- Built in top mounted HDD/SDD docking station for convenient and fast data transfer speeds..Supports full size high performance GPU’s (VGA length limitation of 330mm)
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Gaming Chassis
HDD Docking ATX Full Tower
Take cooling and customization to the next level with the Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Full Tower Chassis. Supporting unique features of plug and play HDD/SSD docking for easy access and Color Shifting Fans LED (Red, Blue, Green, Off, Single Color Flash, and Mixed Color Modes Flash) for a custom look to match multiple color themes users look for. With options for both Air/Liquid configurations, optimized cable management, headset side mounting options and more, the Chaser MK-I brings flexibility and gaming style for users looking to have plenty of access to their media and a professional gaming look.
- 3 Accessible 5.25" + 1 Accessible 5.25" or 3.5" + 6 Hidden 3.5" or 2.5" + 1 Accessible 3.5" or 2.5" HDD Docking
- 200mm Color Shift Fan x 2 + 140mm x 1
- USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, eSATA x 1, HD Audio x 1
- Support Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 180mm
- Max VGA Length: 330mm
Top Mount Hot Swap HDD/SSD Docking Station
Easy access to additional storage.
USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, eSATA x 1, HD Audio x 1.
Front: 2 x 120mm or 1 x 200mm.
Top: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm or 1 x 200mm.
Rear: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm.
Bottom: 1 x 120mm.
Side: 1 x 200mm.
Liquid Cooling Application (Optional).
|Touphpower Grand RGB Gold||Smart Pro RGB Bronze||Smart RGB White||Smart White||Toughpower||TR2 Bronze|
|Available Output Capacity (Wattage)||850, 750, 650||850, 750, 650||700, 600, 500||700, 600, 500||1500, 1200, 1000, 850, 750||700, 600, 500|
|Modular Type||Fully Modular||Fully Modular||Non Modular||Non Modular||Semi Modular||Non Modular|
|Fan Type||140mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan||140mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan||120mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan||120mm Fan||140mm Fan: 750W / 135mm Fan: 850W, 1000W, 1200W, 1500W||120mm Fan|
|Fan Speed Controlled by||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|LED Fan Light Controlled by||Button||Button||Button||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Smart Zero Fan Controlled by||Button||Button||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|80 Plus Certified||Gold||Bronze||White||White||Gold||Bronze|
|Dimension||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 6.30"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 6.69"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 5.51"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 5.51"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 6.30"(D): 750W / 5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 7.09"(D): 850W, 1000W, 1200W / 5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 8.66"(D): 1500W||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 5.51"(D)|
|Warranty||10 Years||7 Years||5 Year||5 Year||5 Year||5 Year|
Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Black ATX HDD Docking Full Tower Gaming Chassis VN300M1W2N
Take cooling and customization to the next level with the Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Full Tower Chassis. Supporting unique features of plug and play HDD/SSD docking for easy access and Color Shifting Fans LED (Red, Blue, Green, Off, Single (Flash) and Mixed Color Modes) for a custom look to match multiple color themes users look for. With options for both Air/Liquid configurations, optimized cable management, headset side mounting options and more, the Chaser MK-I brings flexibility and gaming style for users looking to have plenty of access to their media and a professional gaming look.
- Top Mount HDD/SSD Docking Station for easy access to additional storage
- Color Shift Fan Options allow color and speed adjustment (Red, Blue, Green, Off, Single (Flash) and Mixed Color Modes)
- Supports ATX and M-ATX Form Factor Motherboards
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports
- Supports 4x 5.25” w/ 1x3.5” convertible 5.25” Drive Bay
- Internal Storage includes 6x 3.5” or 2.5” Drive Bays
- Pre-installed 1x 200mm (Color Shift) on Front/Top with 1x 140mm Rear Fan
- Liquid Cooling support up to 240mm or 280mm maximum sizes
- Headset side mount for easy storage
- 3 Year Warranty
- Case Type: ATX Full Tower Chassis
- Case Dimension (H x W x D): 22.4” x 9.3” x 22.9”
- M/B Type: ATX (12.0" x 9.6"), Micro ATX (9.6" x 9.6")
- Supports Standard PS2 Power Supply
- Storage Bay: 6x 3.5" or 2.5"
- External Bay: 4x 5.25” with 1x 3.5” (Converted from 5.25” Drive Bay)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Ports
- Front (intake) : 200 x 200 x 30 mm fan (800rpm, 13dBA)
- CPU Cooler Height: 180mm
- VGA Length: 330mm
2x 120mm or 1x 200mm(Included)
2x 200mm(1x Included) or 2x 120mm or 2x 140mm
1x 120mm or 1x 140mm(Included)
Radiator Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm
2x 120mm or 2x 240mm
1x 140mm or 1x 280mm
1x 120mm or 1x 140mm
Please visit our website or search "Thermaltake Support" for any assistance.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plain and simple the guy who designed this thing had to have been fired because he had way too many good ideas. Once you get this case you will probably never buy another case unless you build another PC tp compliment this one ; -) so many great features I absolutely love this case and am more then happy I chose it. My last case was the Antec 900 I think maybe I got something on that wrong but I really liked that case and this one puts it to shame. Hope my review and pics helped if you have any questions feel free to ask.
NewEgg says good things about this case as well. Check it out on Newegg.com
I have 3.5 hard drives laying all over the house... haha that's because I get lots of free hard drives from my work... And let me tell you, that's a ton of space I never utilize... Good thing this case has a 3.5 / 2.5 SATA hard drive docking station on the top! That's probably one of the biggest plusses for me... WAY cheaper to buy drives out of enclosures than to buy them with them, so a big plus for me!
Another plus- some of the cases in the market today are not USB 3.0 capable in the front- well, this one luckily supports 3.0 ports! It has 2 in the front, (or top if you want to be specific) so that's a plus- that was one requirement I had for my build.
Also, conveniently for me, it has a head phone "hanger" which is really cool- it's on the side of the case... I can't even believe it has this- i was looking for SOMEWHERE to hang my headphones- I even had my guitar mount on my wall being used as my headphone holder- but it was conveniently out of reach for frequent use and hangs... Then I saw the youtube video on the case and saw it had a headphone dock- Icing on the cake!
If you're a gamer, and your looking for a case to spank your friends and drive envious eyes to your pc, than this is it. The LEDs in the fans change colors and it really adds to the feel of dominance over your PC building counterparts.
Also, this thing will fit a large SLI or CROSSFIRE configuration if you so desire, so no worries there. The longest card available right now will fit. G2G there!
THE FEET: If you were looking at the feet as a con for buying this, no worries - they rotate in for a low profile look, if you had a spot that you were trying to put the case. Plus, you want the feet: they keep the case elevated and allow ventilation through the bottom: also, it has a few air filters! This is nice to prevent dust buildup inside your case! The makers of this case thought of everything in my opinion- Quality build!
OK, but I will say this: It is made out of lots of plastics- it still feels like a quality product. I know cheap plastic when I see it, and at least this FEELS solid- no worries on quality control. If it had any more metal parts it would probably get extremely heavy and it's already got some weight without my motherboard and parts inside.
Ohh, and I don't know what it is called- but if you have one of those small drive bays for a floppy disk or a SD card expansion for the front- it has a front bay cover to accommodate and a metal bracket to mount it in- that's a plus! I thought of getting an SD card reader and they all come in a small "floppy drive" size. Comes with the case.
Anyway, hope I was helpful!
Remember, this is a full tower. It is a monster and is very big, so if you have issues with space you might want to get a smaller one. I personally like big towers for more room for everything.
P.S. I did put in a 280mm liquid cooling fan in there the H115i model from Corsair. It does fit, only after I removed one of the fans off of the cooler itself to fit with the z170x UD5 motherboard I got. Without the top part of the motherboard I could totally put the whole cooling system in. Removing one fan doesn't seem to be too risky since the top fan is on top the tower (not inside) and covers for the missing fan.
Most recent customer reviews
- Has quick mount/dismount hard drive bays
- Designed for good...Read more