|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 Build-In HDD/SSD Hot Swap Color Shift LED Fan ATX Full Tower Gaming Computer Chasis VN300M1W2N
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pre-installed (2) 200mm LED ColorShift fans which has red, blue, green color variations and breath lighting effect.
- Built in fan controller to change fan speed, color mode, and lighting effects; single color, flash mode, mixed color mode, low and high fan speed.
- Spacious interior has extra room for easy cable management and allows for DIY water cooling system customization.
- Built in top mounted HDD/SDD docking station for convenient and fast data transfer speeds.
- Supports full size high performance GPU’s (VGA length limitation of 330mm)
- Gaming headset holder helps to secure your headset right by your Commander Center PC.
- 3 year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 Build-In HDD/SSD Hot Swap Color Shift LED Fan ATX Full Tower Gaming Computer Chasis VN300M1W2N
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Super Component Store||J-Electronics||J-Electronics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||22.4 x 9.3 x 22.9 in||16.8 x 7.7 x 19.6 in||9.25 x 24.09 x 25.59 in||18.11 x 8.66 x 17.71 in||21.1 x 8.7 x 22.2 in||25.6 x 11 x 25 in|
|Item Weight||27.1 lbs||11.5 lbs||40.1 lbs||30.71 lbs||30.4 lbs||33.7 lbs|
Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Black ATX HDD Docking Full Tower Gaming Chassis VN300M1W2N
Take cooling and customization to the next level with the Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Full Tower Chassis. Supporting unique features of plug and play HDD/SSD docking for easy access and Color Shifting Fans LED (Red, Blue, Green, Off, Single (Flash) and Mixed Color Modes) for a custom look to match multiple color themes users look for. With options for both Air/Liquid configurations, optimized cable management, headset side mounting options and more, the Chaser MK-I brings flexibility and gaming style for users looking to have plenty of access to their media and a professional gaming look.
- Top Mount HDD/SSD Docking Station for easy access to additional storage
- Color Shift Fan Options allow color and speed adjustment (Red, Blue, Green, Off, Single (Flash) and Mixed Color Modes)
- Supports ATX and M-ATX Form Factor Motherboards
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports
- Supports 4x 5.25” w/ 1x3.5” convertible 5.25” Drive Bay
- Internal Storage includes 6x 3.5” or 2.5” Drive Bays
- Pre-installed 1x 200mm (Color Shift) on Front/Top with 1x 140mm Rear Fan
- Liquid Cooling support up to 240mm or 280mm maximum sizes
- Headset side mount for easy storage
- 3 Year Warranty
- Case Type: ATX Full Tower Chassis
- Case Dimension (H x W x D): 22.4” x 9.3” x 22.9”
- M/B Type: ATX (12.0" x 9.6"), Micro ATX (9.6" x 9.6")
- Supports Standard PS2 Power Supply
- Storage Bay: 6x 3.5" or 2.5"
- External Bay: 4x 5.25” with 1x 3.5” (Converted from 5.25” Drive Bay)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Ports
- Front (intake) : 200 x 200 x 30 mm fan (800rpm, 13dBA)
- CPU Cooler Height: 180mm
- VGA Length: 330mm
2x 120mm or 1x 200mm(Included)
2x 200mm(1x Included) or 2x 120mm or 2x 140mm
1x 120mm or 1x 140mm(Included)
Radiator Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm
2x 120mm or 2x 240mm
1x 140mm or 1x 280mm
1x 120mm or 1x 140mm
Please visit our website or search "Thermaltake Support" for any assistance.
Top customer reviews
My Rig consists of:
4-200mm Fans (2 included, 2 after market COOLER MASTER Megaflow 200 R4-LUS-07AB-GP); 2 top, 1 front, 1 side
1-120mm Fan; bottom (in front of the PSU)
1-140mm Fan; rear exhaust (included)
1-Asus Maximus IV Extreme P67 Motherboard
1-i7 2600k CPU
1-Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB Hard Drive
1-Seagate Barracuda 7200 3TB 7200RPM SATA3 64MB Cashe
1-Seagate 7200 1TB SATA2 32MB Cashe
4-Mushkin Enhanced Redline Ridgeback, 4GB, DDR3 2133MHz RAM
1-LITE-ON Blu-ray Burner with 3D Playback SATA iHBS212-08
1-ASUS DVD burner DRW-24B3ST/BLK/G/AS
1-Scythe Kama-Panel 3 SCKMPN-3000 Controller Panel
1-Kingston HyperX KHX-FAN-B Fans (for the RAM)
1-AOC FC-2000 PCI Slot Case Cooler
1-Hauppauge Colossus PCI Express Internal HD-PVR
1-Cooler Master Silent Pro M1000 Series Modular 1000W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified PSU
1-Zotac GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Core 1280MB GDDR5 PCI Express
1-Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CWCH100)
+ It looks good to me!
+ It is very large.
+ Has great air-flow.
+ Is sturdy and feature-packed. (multi-LED switch, fan speed control, 2-USB 3.0, 2-USB 2.0, 1-eSATA)
+ Nice tight fit space for PSU.
- Had a little trouble with the auto-locking 5.25" bay when placing the Scyth Kama-Panel 3 inside the case. I ended up using something to hold the auto-lock/release up on the back side so that the drive would say firmly in place. It isn't a full size drive; it's just a panel with a couple potentiometers and a display on it. Not really a big deal, and I also used screws on all the drives as well as the auto-lock (I'm not going to be swapping drives out all the time so there is no real use for a short-cut feature like that).
- Would have been nice if the case had more space between the side cover (next to the motherboard) and the motherboard mount... I ran lots of cables under the M.board and I was worried that I overcrowded that space.
* This case doesn't just support ATX, it also supported my Extended ATX (12" x 10.6") M.board. I was thought I had made a big mistake after I ordered the case because it didn't say that it would support a board that large.
* My PSU came with a couple cool little silicone thing that goes over the inner and outer edges (I'm assuming to dampen any vibrations that might occur). I got the one on the inner side, but the one on the edge touching the outside just would not fit. I tried talcum powder on the rubber to keep it from gripping so that I could slide it on, but nothing worked. So I pulled off the rubber and installed the PSU without it. It was still a nice snug fit so the silicone wasn't needed anyhow.
* My M.board came with SATA cables that are bent at a 90' angle on one side... that is the side I use for connecting to the drives. I am unable to utilize the lower 5.25" drive with that style connector because of the design of the lower bay... the metal base goes deeper than the drive so the angled SATA cable hits the base of the bay.
* It's not aluminum. This is very negligible, so I don't count it as a con because due to the very open design, aluminum might bend and misshape whereas steel will not.
A Couple Notes About Me:
I've been building computers since I was 12 (I'm now 28). It has been a while since I've had a chance to build one; I've been over-seas in Kuwait for the past 6 years. The last rig I built was it 2005 [1 x Thermaltake SHARK VA7000BWA Black Aluminum, 1 x MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra, 1 x connect3D 3038 Radeon X800GTO 256MB 256-bit GDDR3, 1 x AMD Athlon 64 3800+ Venice 2.4GHz Socket 939 89W Single-Core, 1 x Western Digital Raptor WD740GD 74GB 10000 RPM SATA 1.5Gb/s]. That computer still runs great after all these years! POST to Full load (Win XP Pro 64bit) is roughly 12 seconds. I had a small business (very small) building personal computers and O/C computers for a few years, I built maybe 50 rigs from 2000 to 2005.
This is my favorite case of all the rigs I've built for myself, friends and customers. It suited every need of mine with only a couple minor issues. Those issues are found on the competition as well I believe. I have O/C'd my CPU from the 3.4GHz to 4.8GHz (48 multiplier at 1.25V). I ran burn-in with Prime95 for over an hour, 100% CPU use on each core... Temp never went above 71'C (with an ambient temp of roughly 23'C). I'm pretty happy with those results!
Hope this review helped!
Plain and simple the guy who designed this thing had to have been fired because he had way too many good ideas. Once you get this case you will probably never buy another case unless you build another PC tp compliment this one ; -) so many great features I absolutely love this case and am more then happy I chose it. My last case was the Antec 900 I think maybe I got something on that wrong but I really liked that case and this one puts it to shame. Hope my review and pics helped if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Most recent customer reviews
It came with a 120mm fan and the front i/o is in a good location.Read more