|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Thermaltake Core P5 Black Edition ATX Open Frame Panoramic Viewing Tt LCS Certified Gaming Computer Case CA-1E7-00M1WN-00
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Panoramic Open Frame Design: Take advantage of full panoramic viewing to give an unrivaled chassis presentation.
- 3-way Placement Layouts: Designed for Wall-mount, Horizontal or Vertical layouts, the Core P5 is flexible for multiple users desktop locations.
- VESA Compatibility: 200x200, 100x100, 75x75 (Weight determined once full system is installed)
- Front Panel: Supports 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 3.0 ports with HD Audio ports for convent front panel access
- Thermaltake Liquid Cooling Certified: Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards
- Fully Modular Design: Provides multiple configurations and flexibility for custom PC Enthusiasts
- Warranty: 3 Years.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Thermaltake Core P5 Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
ATX Mid Tower Computer Chassis
Take presentation to the next level with the Core P5 Open Frame chassis by Thermaltake. The fully modular design of the Core P5 allows flexibility for 3-way placement layouts (Wall mount, Horizontal and Vertical), dual GPU layout locations: Horizontal and Vertical and placement locations for liquid cooling components. Uncover greatness with the Core P5’s panoramic viewing angle with its large acrylic window to protect and present. Seeing is believing, the Core P5 brings the ultimate in PC hardware viewing wherever you mount or display.
- 1 Accessible 3.5" or 2.5" with HDD Tray (Outside the Chassis) + 3 Hidden 3.5" or 2.5" with HDD Tray Behind M/B Tray (Inside the Chassis)
- Support Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard
- USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 180mm
- Max VGA Length: 280mm (with Reservoir), 570mm (w/o Reservoir)
- Max PSU Length: 200mm
Built for Makers
By practicing the idea of “maker movement” as well as 3D printing, Thermaltake designs the open frame panoramic viewing chassis as users can access and do their own mods as well as print out their ideas using liquid cooling components and manuals without boundaries. Users can download 3D printing accessory files on 3D Makers Microsite, printing them out to do a special mod.
DMD - Dismantlable Modular Design
Freely build the system from the ground up with modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays without unreachable screw corners or gaps.
3-Way Placement Layout
Designed for use in three different ways: Wall-mount, vertical, and horizontal placement. Users can hang it on the wall as decoration, take it to wherever they want and display the nice builds vertically or horizontally for one of the best viewing presentation while ensuring outstanding cooling performance.
Handy I/O Ports
Dual USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, and HD audio connector together with the Power and Reset Button on the side panel.
Versatile GPU & PSU Orientation
Show off your graphic card and power supply with our special design bracket. Further, the Core P5 also has the support for vertical PSU layout when ITX motherboard is applied. Riser cable is included.
The modular drive racks allow users to easily install up to four 3.5”/2.5” storage devices. Users can remove the drive bays to gain maximum space for cable management up to 45mm. Total 1 Accessible 3.5" or 2.5" with HDD Tray (Outside the Chassis) + 3 Hidden 3.5" or 2.5" with HDD Tray Behind M/B Tray (Inside the Chassis).
Supreme Liquid-Cooling Support
Thermaltake Core P5 AIO Bracket (AC-040-A31NAN-C1, NOT Included) is designed to support the AIO liquid cooling system and HDD expansion. The Core P5 can hold up to three brackets, and a single AIO bracket can support one 120mm or 140mm fan.
Supports up to four 120mm or three 140mm fans or up to 480mm radiator.
|Touphpower iRGB Plus Titanium||Toughpower DPS G RGB Titanium||Toughpower DPS G RGB Gold||Touphpower Grand RGB Gold||Smart Pro RGB Bronze||Smart RGB White|
|Available Output Capacity (Wattage)||1250||850, 1000, 1250, 1500||750, 850||650, 750, 850||650, 750, 850||500, 600, 700|
|Modular Type||Fully Modular||Fully Modular||Fully Modular||Fully Modular||Fully Modular||Non Modular|
|Fan Type||140mm Riing Plus 16.8 Million Colors RGB Fan||140mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan||140mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan||140mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan||140mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan||120mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan|
|Fan Speed Controlled by||Software / App||Software / App||Software / App||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|LED Fan Light Controlled by||Software / App||Software / App||Software / App||Button||Button||Button|
|Smart Zero Fan Controlled by||Software / App||Software / App||Software / App||Button||Button||N/A|
|80 Plus Certified||Titanium||Titanium||Gold||Gold||Bronze||White|
|Dimension||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 7.87"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 7.87"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 7.09"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 6.30"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 6.69"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 5.51"(D)|
|Warranty||10 Years||10 Years||10 Years||10 Years||7 Years||5 Year|
Thermaltake CORE P5 ATX Open Frame Mid Tower Wall Mount Gaming Computer Case CA-1E7-00M1WN-00
Take presentation to the next level with the Core P5 Open Frame chassis by Thermaltake. The fully modular design of the Core P5 allows flexibility for 3-way placement layouts (Wall mount, Horizontal and Vertical), dual GPU layout locations: Horizontal and Vertical and placement locations for liquid cooling components. Uncover greatness with the Core P5's 180 Degree viewing angle with its large acrylic window to protect and present. Seeing is believing, the Core P5 brings the ultimate in PC hardware viewing wherever you mount or display.
- Case Type: Open Frame Mid Tower Chassis
- Case Dimension (H x W x D): 22.4" x 13.1" x 23.9"
- VESA Compatibility: 200x200, 100x100, 75x75
- M/B Type: ATX (12.0" x 9.6"), MicroATX (9.6" x 9.6"), Mini-ITX (6.7" x 6.7")
- Supports Standard PS2 Power Supply with adjustable PSU Bracket
- Internal Bay: 3x 3.5"/2.5" (Hidden) with 1x 3.5”/2.5” (Front) SSD/HDD Locations
- Expansion Slots: 8 (Supports both Vertical/Horizontal layouts)
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Port
Radiator Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm or 1 x 480mm
1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm or 1 x 420mm
- CPU Cooler Height: 180mm
- VGA Length:280mm (With Reservoir),320mm (Without Reservoir)
- PSU Length:200mm
Please visit our website or search "Thermaltake Support" for any assistance.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only gripe I have is the included PCIe Riser cable for vertical mounting of the GPU is junk. They (Thermaltake) will send you a replacement, but the replacement didn't work with my new EVGA GTX 1080, kept having boot issues. Luckily I found this cable on Amazon, and it solved all of my issues. EZDIY PCI Express 16x Flexible Cable Card Extension Port Adapter High Speed Riser Card-25cm
With that installed, everything works perfectly. Get this case!
This case is intended for ATX board however, you can still fit Extended ATX (mine is a server board). Only thing is, you need to do some drilling for you to be able to secure the board using brass spacer. Also, be prepare to visit home depot for some screw, spacers, small things you need to start building your own customized, overkill system. As what they've said, if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Wall mounting is really great, it saves space and also serve as a great wall decoration. Of course, you need to buy wall mounting bracket.
The clear acrylic plastic is also helpful specially if you need to secure something by drilling hole on it and secure with screws or bolts and nuts.
Basically you can do whatever you want.. however you want.. Regardless how you plan to build it (LCS or regular air cooled system), it will always be a jaw dropping amazement. oh yeah, it's a really good conversation starter as well ;)
Enjoy and have fun building your super computer
*Edit 11-18-15* Confirmed. The PCIe Ribbon cable is defective and was causing all the issues with my video cards. Please understand that if you buy this case DO NOT use the ribbon cable. This wasn't a problem like the video card just didnt work...the cards would work for a short period and then malfunction, which i'm pretty sure is really bad for the video card. Don't mess with this and risk bircking an expensive video card. Thermaltake should not have made us their ginnie-pigs for this.
I just got this case last night, ripped all my hardware out of my old case and installed it.
I've built about 50 computers over the past 15 years, so I would consider myself pretty experienced.
First thing to mention - THIS THING IS HUGE. If you plan to use this to stand up like in the default picture, make sure you have a ton of room.
I'm planning to eventually have it wall mounted, so not an issue for me at the moment.
The instructions are not great. I don't usually need instructions, but this is a very different case than i am used to, so figured i should be wary of a certain order to install hardware. You can pretty much install any component at any time, which is nice.
1. If you have a power supply with short cables you'll need to get extensions! I wish that thermaltake would have included 1x 24pin PSU extension and 1x 8pin CPU extension with the case.
2. If you are going SLI/Crossfire you'll need to order another x16 ribbon cable. Unfortunately i can't find a matching black cable like this online anywhere (including thermaltake website). I'm going to have to contact them directly for this, will *MAYBE* update here if i find it. Again, i feel like this could have been included. People that spend $150 on a case are likely to have 2 video cards these days.
3. Check what kind of SATA & Sata power connectors you are currently using. Are they all right angled? If so order flat cables ahead of time. The way the drive bays fit into this case makes it bad for right angled units. Would be nice if they included these as well.
4. Are you planning to bring your own "all-in-one" watercooling for your cpu? I was able to get my cooler master seidon 120v to work JUST BARELY. The stretch from the CPU socket area to the radiator mount area is pretty far, so be careful. I also run a corsair all-in-one on my GTX 970 with an NZXT adapter, and was BARELY able to get that to fit. I'll likely go the route of a customer water cooling setup in the next month or so.
MSI Z97M Gaming Motherboard
32gb G.Skill 1866mhz DDR3 mem
2x Samsung 850 Pro 500gb SSDs
2x GTX 970 "4gb" video cards
SeaSonic Platinum PLATINUM-860 SS-860XP2 Power Supply
Custom white-sleeved cables that DONT FIT :(
Emailed thermaltake to try and get another black PCIe x16 ribbon and no response in a week. Terrible customer service. I called in, the guy told me to go buy one on amazon for $6....i told him i want a nice matching black one that matches, not some gross gray one...he said they have ordered these from the HQ and will be in eventually. I'm pretty versed in this industry - that means they will likely get here around January next year. Time to start looking for other options.
Additionally i was able to get some cheap 24pin & 8pin white sleeved extensions, looks good. I ordered everything i need for a full custom water cooling kit. *NOTE* This case will fit a 560mm radiator if you remove the silver stand offs that hold up the plexiglass cover. I'm going with a 480mm radiator anyway though, but i think im going to leave the stands and plexi off, looks better without them.