|Item model number||CL-F053-PL12SW-A|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.72 x 0.98 x 4.72 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||4.72 x 0.98 x 4.72 inches|
Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB TT Premium Edition 120mm Software Enabled 12 Controllable LED RGB 9 Blades Case/Radiator Fan -Triple Pack. CL-F053-PL12SW-A
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12 Separately Controlled RGB LEDs for unrivaled Lighting Control. paint your build with 16.8 million colors
- Patented Ring Plus RGB Software Enabled
- 9 Blade High Static Pressure Design : Generate higher airflow without compromising on ultra-silent operation
- Digital Lighting Controller : Add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs
- Anti Vibration Mounting System : In mold injection anti vibration rubber pads provide a hassle free usage with 80 percent protection coverage for all corners
- Hydraulic Bearing Low Noise Design : Lowers operation noise while improving thermal efficiency
- Link Capable up to 16 Controllers (80 Fans)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Patented LED Design
Featuring 12 controllable single LEDs, great light coverage, and uniform color and brightness, the built-in LED ring can paint your build with 16.8 million colors.
Digital Fan Controller
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 fans to one fan controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
Nine Fan Blade Design
The Nine fan blades are engineered to generate higher airflow without compromising on ultra-silent operation. With this unique blade design, the Riing Plus 12 RGB acts as a guarantee of performance.
Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design
The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high-quality, friction-reducing substance, which lowers operation noise while improving thermal efficiency. The seal cap prevents lubricant leakage and extends the lifespan of the unit.
Patented Riing Plus RGB Software & App
Patented Riing Plus RGB Software & App
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for up to 80 fans with Thermaltake’s patented Riing Plus RGB Software and an exclusively designed mobile app.
Switch between different lighting schemes (Full Lighted, Sound Control, Flow, RGB Spectrum, Ripple, Blink, Pulse, Wave, and Thermal) along with three Color modes (RGB, Single and Off) and four Light Speeds (Slow, Normal, Fast and Extreme).
Adjust fan speed RPM on a dedicated control panel. The software can set the fans to ‘Silent Mode’ where the RPM performs between a 500 – 1500 RPM range, or ‘Performance Mode’ which operates and dynamically adjusts all the way up to 1500 RPM. Besides running at the optimal RPM range, you can customize the speed by disabling PWM.
The software offers real-time fan warning alerts when performance operating issues have emerged. The control panel of the failed fan will be grey out, so you can quickly identify which fan is causing issues.
|Riing Plus TT Premium Edition 16.8 Million Colors RGB Case Fan||Riing TT Premium Edition 256 Color RGB Case Fan||Riing 256 Color RGB Edition Case Fan|
|Rated Voltage||12V and 5V||12V||12V|
|Rated Current (A)||120mm: 0.15 / 140mm: 0.17||120mm: 0.11 / 140mm: 0.3||120mm: 0.21 / 140mm: 0.26|
|Fan Speed (RPM)||120mm: 500-1500 / 140mm: 500-1400||500-1400||120mm: 800-1500 / 140mm: 800-1400|
|Max. Air Flow (CFM)||120mm: 48.34 / 140mm:63.19||120mm: 48.79 / 140mm: 73.91||120mm: 40.6 / 140mm: 51.15|
|Max. Noise (dB-A)||120mm: 24.7 / 140mm: 27.2||120mm: 24.8 / 140mm: 29.4||120mm: 26.4 / 140mm: 28.1|
|Bearing Type||Hydraulic Bearing||Hydraulic Bearing||Hydraulic Bearing|
|Lifecycle||40,000 hrs, 25C||40,000 hrs, 25C||40,000 hrs, 25C|
|Weight (oz)||120mm: 5.64 / 140mm: 7.11||120mm: 5.57 / 140mm: 7.02||120mm: 5.68 / 140mm: 6.75|
|Fan Speed & LED Light Controlled by||Riing Plus RGB Software||Riing RGB Software||Smart Fan Controller|
|Rainbow Effect||Yes (Each LED can be controlled Separately)||No (One Color at a Time)||No (One Color at a Time)|
|Touphpower iRGB Plus Titanium||Toughpower DPS G RGB Titanium||Toughpower DPS G RGB Gold||Touphpower Grand RGB Gold||Smart Pro RGB Bronze||Smart RGB White|
|Available Output Capacity (Wattage)||1250||1500, 1250, 1000, 850||850, 750||850, 750, 650||850, 750, 650||700, 600, 500|
|Modular Type||Fully Modular||Fully Modular||Fully Modular||Fully Modular||Fully Modular||Non Modular|
|Fan Type||140mm Riing Plus 16.8 Million Colors RGB Fan||140mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan||140mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan||140mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan||140mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan||120mm 256 Color RGB LED Fan|
|Fan Speed Controlled by||Software / App||Software / App||Software / App||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|LED Fan Light Controlled by||Software / App||Software / App||Software / App||Button||Button||Button|
|Smart Zero Fan Controlled by||Software / App||Software / App||Software / App||Button||Button||N/A|
|80 Plus Certified||Titanium||Titanium||Gold||Gold||Bronze||White|
|Dimension||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 7.87"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 7.87"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 7.09"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 6.30"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 6.69"(D)||5.91"(W) x 3.39"(H) x 5.51"(D)|
|Warranty||10 Years||10 Years||10 Years||10 Years||7 Years||5 Year|
Compare with similar items
Thermaltake combines the patented gorgeous LED light with cutting-edge technology to deliver a brand new experience of using PC cooling, Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 LED RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition. A 120mm high-static pressure fan with a patented 16.8 million colors LED ring and 12 controllable single LEDs, the Riing Plus 12 RGB features compression blades, hydraulic bearing and a digital fan controller, and can be controlled by the patented Riing Plus RGB Software. Cool your system with high performance Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB!
P/N: CL-F053-PL12SW-A (Fan x3, Controller x1)
Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
Interface: USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)
System compatibility: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Fan Started Voltage: 9.0 V
Fan Rated Voltage: 12 V & 5V
Rated Current: Fan 0.15 A (one fan)
Power Input: 12V – 5.4 W . 5V – 9.5W (Fan*3),12V – 9 W . 5V – 14.5W (Fan*5)
Fan Speed: 500 ~ 1500 R.P.M
Max. Air Pressure: 1.54mm-H2O
Max. Air Flow: 48.34 CFM
Noise: 24.7 dB-A
Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
Life Expectation: 40,000 hrs,25℃
Weight : 730 g
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the 140's have the same problem so if you simply want to take the risk, go for it, but I'd advise looking at the Corsairs or another brand before settling on these as you might end up in the same hassle I'm in.
UPDATE: After a few weeks of talking with the RMA department, I was able to convince them to do the right thing. They sent the replacement controllers at no cost. I'll consider changing the star rating once I've had a chance to test the "new controllers" and see if it actually works correctly.
At first I was happy-ish with my purchase, but have had nothing but issues with the terrible TT RGB PLUS software that thermaltake makes and have received NO help from them whatsoever when I attempted to contact them multiple times.
1) The LED's on these fans have MAJOR hot-spot issues because the diffusion is terrible. This is a preference thing, but pictures and videos do not show just how bad this issues is, so see them first in person before you buy. They don't look nearly as good as the corsair (or many cheaper brands) and the colors don't change smoothly so they jerk around and look cheap and cheesy by today's standards.
2) The software controls the fan speeds, NOT YOUR MOTHERBOARD, so they SURGE randomly and are extremely loud. This is downright frustrating. The software gives you options to either set a static fan speed (which is useless since SOMETIMES my system is ice cold and OTHER TIMES it's dealing with the temperatures of a custom loop watercooled, and overclocked CPU and high end GPU) or one of the "auto" speeds which give you NO adjustments for the fan curve. WHY NO FAN CURVE!?!? Clearly someone who buys this type of product is modding and every system's cooling needs are unique. But no. So every time my CPU jumps from 25c (idle) to 50+c (which happens when it it tasked to do... literally almost anything... and yes, my CPU is delidded and my load temps are very low so trust me, everything is installed correctly) it goes WOOOOOOOOSH and then quiets down within 3 seconds. It's the most annoying and frustrating thing I have ever had to deal with... especially since thermaltake could EASILY fix this issue by just making some software that WORKS, or at least giving me the option to customize their garbage software so that I could make it work. WOOOOOOOSh. quiet. WOOOOOOOOOOOSH. quiet. A little bit less "oooooooo" and a little bit more pathetic and embarrassing trash. If I leave my computer on doing nothing it annoys my girlfriend and you can hear my system from 3 doors down the hall. WOOOOOOOSh. WOOOOOOOOOOSH. pathetic.
3) THE SOFTWARE IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC!!! The profiles don't work correctly, the control system is buggy and adjustments to one fan affect the speeds and lighting settings of other fans randomly. After playing with it for hours though, I was able to figure out where the bugs exist and work around them for something close to what I wanted (looks wise). Recently though, I had the biggest issue with their software yet. It automatically updated on me after working fine for months to the latest version (1.2.8). I thought nothing of this... until I tried to play a game I noticed my ping was jumping up to ~2000-3000!!! Yes, that's right. 3000. I'm an IT guy, so after a few minutes I was able to pinpoint the culprit. The TT RGB PLUS SOFTWARE!!! When running a continous ping test TO MY ROUTER, my ping goes 1-1-1-1-2425-1-1-1-1-2857 with HUGE 2-3 second ping spikes every 5-10 seconds. I'm not sure what this software is trying to do, since I DO NOT have it logged into my thermaltake cloud account and I DO NOT have automatic updating enabled anymore. So by all accounts, it should not have access to or be trying to do anything with my network connection. I have completely blocked the application from accessing the internet in my firewall, and still... It tries to do something that is making my system unusable for games. I even tried a fresh install of windows and it did the same thing. DEFINITELY THE SOFTWARE, and go figure, the old versions which at least kind of worked are not available anywhere on the internet (or by contacting thermaltake directly, who did not even respond...) So now I have to close the software entirely whenever I use my computer, so I'm graced with a SUPER BRIGHT RAINBOW LIGHT PARTY and no fan speed control. Excellent. Worth every penny. Not.
This software is absolutely unacceptable for a product in this price range. There is a LOT of competition right now for RGB fans and lighting, and coming in at one of the most expensive options, I honestly expected MUCH MUCH more from thermaltake. I have been into PC modding for 15 years and purchased many thermaltake products over the years. I have always thought that thermaltake was a quality company that knew what they were doing - which is why I was willing to shell out big bucks for some "oooooo" factor and trusted them to deliver. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY FROM THE COMPETITION. If they refuse to invest any money fixing this garbage software then you should refuse to spend your hard earned money on this overall garbage experience. The hardware is very nice in your hands, but in your system it's a BIG FAT FAIL. They won't add new (and much needed) features, even though they could. They don't fix existing problems, even though they could. Clearly they just don't care and aren't willing to spend a dime to help their customers. Next time I'm going with corsair... The only other premium company who makes similar products that (in my experience so far at least) have ACTUALLY WORKED.
I freaking LOVE these fans and I'm glad I didn't spend 2x the price on Corsair's overpriced dual light loops. I was all about Corsair's fans until I tried these out and now I can't see using anything else besides Thermaltake moving forward.
Thermaltake is currently in the process of shipping out the me the FORTH set of controllers as the previous three sets have failed. The first set worked for a couple of months, and with the second set one of the controllers failed in a matter of weeks. When I received the third set, one of the controllers failed two days later.
The current version of their software 1.2.7. wont stay open long enough to adjust any settings as it crashes almost immediately after opening.
After attempting to use multiple previous versions of the Riing Plus Software, I found that version 1.2.4. will at least remain open long enough to make adjustments to the fans LED’s.
It eventually does ALWAYS crash after about an hour or so as the LED’s on the fans will cease to illuminate with the requested lighting pattern.
The software also causes the fans to randomly rev up to a disturbing high speed creating unwanted noise pollution. When the software is behaving halfway decent (which is very rare) then the fans can be very quiet.
I purchased 120mm (x6) and 140mm (x3) back in September of 2017 and have always had issues.
This is EXTREMELY disappointing because I really wanted to like these. I paid top dollar for these when they were considering to be the flagship of Thermaltake’s fans and I have yet to experience flagship performance.
EDIT: The fans have been working close to flawless the past few months. The software has definitely come a long way.
Top international reviews
The build quality of the fan is pretty good, I liked the rubber anti vibration pads which do seem to work as the fan is almost silent in my build.
The controller is a nice addition which has 3 buttons, Fan speed mode, play pause which cycles through all the colours until you pause on your desired colour.The last button is to change between popular colours - Red/green/blue etc.
I had major problems getting this fan to work though.. I set it up as per the instructions (fan connector to controller then controller connector to Mobo header. However I turned on my PC and found that the fan was spinning but the RGB would not turn on until I used the controller buttons but after a restart it would not come on again despite the instructions saying the controller remembers settings even after reboot. I tried changing smart fan settings and setting to full speed in bios to no avail. My solution was to connect the controller to my case fan controller which worked and I now have RGB and fan working. I read others bought a Molex to fan adaptor and it also worked that way.
Silent with multiple lighting modes, there are also two RPM functions, can't remember exactly, but I assume the fan locks itself between two RPMS (when it's on one mode its between x and y RPM and when it's on another mode its in between A and B RPM)
Looks great in the case, will be getting the Thermaltake processor cooler too. Glows lovely!