|Item model number||PS-TPD-0650FNFAGE-1|
|Item Weight||5.94 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.78 x 13.78 x 10.43 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||13.78 x 13.78 x 10.43 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 650W 80+ Gold SLI/ CrossFire Ready Ultra Quiet 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Smart Zero Fan Full Modular Power Supply 10 Year Warranty PS-TPD-0650FNFAGU-1
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [80+ gold and Intel C6/C7 States ready] - Deliver up to 90% efficiency, Gf1 Series optimized to work with all generations of Intel's processors to achieve maximum energy saving
- [Ultra quiet 140mm hydraulic Bearing fan] - Self-lubricated hydraulic Bearing PWM fan superior cooling performance and near silent operation
- [Smart zero fan] - Auto-regulated fan speed based on power consumption for a quiet and efficient operation. Fan works only when PSU work load goes over 30%. a switch at the back of the PSU can be turned off to have the fan spun constantly
- [16AWG wires] - Upgraded CPU/PCI E main cables (16AWG wires) for high end enthusiasts Pcs
- [Japanese capacitors] - 100% High quality 105°C (221°F) Japanese capacitors offer the highest stability, durability, and reliability
- [Zero cable platform] - Daughterboards are directly soldered to the Motherboard for better heat dissipation and impressive output power quality
- [<30 mV low ripple noise] - Low ripple ensures excellent performance and keeps performance-critical components, such as high-end graphic card, operating reliably longer
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Cooler Master MPY-7501-AFAAG-US MWE 750 Gold Full Modular, 80+ Gold Certified 750W Power Supply, 5 Year Warranty
Corsair RMX Series (2018), RM650x, 650 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply
Thermaltake ToughPower 750W 80 Plus Gold Semi Modular Power Supply PS-TPD-0750MPCGUS-1
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||13.78 x 13.78 x 10.43 inches||5.91 x 6.30 x 3.39 inches||6.30 x 5.91 x 3.39 inches||10.94 x 8.39 x 4.80 inches|
|Item Weight||5.95 lbs||4.94 lbs||3.36 lbs||5.80 lbs|
The fully modular Toughpower GF1 series is available in 650W - 850W models and built to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficiency. The series features a 140mm hydraulic bearing fan, Japanese capacitors and other premium components to help deliver a continuous and stable power with an ambient temperature up to 50°C, while near silent operation and reliable performance are . With an ample 10-year , the Toughpower GF1 is able to satisfy the market, where PC enthusiasts are looking for a premium power supply with all the latest features. P/N: PS-TPD-0650FNFAGU-1 WATTS: 650W RGB FAN: No MODEL: PS-TPD-0650FNFAGx-1 TYPE: TTP-650AH3FCG MAX. OUTPUT CAPACITY: 650W PEAK OUTPUT CAPACITY: 780W COLOR: Black DIMENSION ( W / H / D ): 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(D) PFC (POWER FACTOR CORRECTION): Active PFC POWER GOOD SIGNAL: 100-500 msec HOLD UP TIME: > 16msec at 100% of full load INPUT CURRENT: 10A INPUT FREQUENCY RANGE: 50Hz - 60Hz INPUT VOLTAGE: 100V – 240V~ OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0°C to + 50°C OPERATING HUMIDITY: 20% to 90%, non-condensing STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -20°C to + 70°C STORAGE HUMIDITY: 5% to 95%, non-condensing COOLING SYSTEM: 14cm hydraulic bearing fan EFFICIENCY: Meet 80 PLUS Gold at 115Vac input. MTBF: 120, 000 hrs minimum SAFETY APPROVAL: CE/cTUVus/TÜV SÜD/FCC/BSMI/EAC PCI-E 6+2PIN: 4 PROTECTION: OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, OTP.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just to provide a little more information, this PSU was powering a pretty basic computer with less than 300 watts of load.
The computer was powered on less than 10 hours a week and used just for email and web surfing, and it failed last night, five months to the day I received it.
This is completely unacceptable.
Best part? Although it (supposedly) has a two year warranty, Thermaltake does not provide warranty coverage for units bought from Amazon.
I bought the same Corsair PSU I picked up for a friend's computer, hopefully I will have better luck with the new one.
Thermaltake ToughPower Gold-rated SMART 750W modular PSU
Gigabyte Aorus Pro X570 ATX motherboard
Ryzen 7 3700x CPU
TeamGroup T-Force Dark Za 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 RAM
Sapphire Pulse Radeon 5700XT GPU
WD Black M.2 NVME 500GB SSD
Seagate Firecuda 2 TB SSHD
6 Thermaltake Riing 12 Plus Premium RGB case fans
Pccooler GI D66A cooler
Fractal Meshify-C White ATX Case
I really like this PSU. I have peace of mind that my system has more than enough clean power.
The Gigabyte Arous Pro's have rock solid VRMs, and 750 watts of gold rated power is more than enough with plenty of head room for future upgrades and additions.
PSU runs silent, all voltages are rock solid during stress tests at full load.
Modular is great for cable management, especially with my build and a total of 8 RGB fans (2 in push/pull on cooler) it can get a little crowded, but only installing the power cables I need helps a great deal and my PC is the cleanest looking I've ever built.
Definitely recommend this PSU.
I couldn't get to actually use it but during brief points that things seem to work semi correctly it was pretty quiet, but that's without a proper load.
Installing is sometimes a pain, chords ends are kinda painful to use especially after a while, but that seems a given. But I think there's some ways manufacturers can make it better.
- Cables are long enough except for 8pin CPU cable. I would prefer it to be couple of inches longer.
- FAN is very quiet, especially when load is low.
- Voltage is accurate - 5.14V and 11.97V. I measured this on the one of the molex connectors when computer was under load. My PC draws estimated 440W when loaded.
- Screws do not go in easy. I had to run them in first to clear the threads. This seems to be the new trend with the cases as well. I am going to purchase a tap to clear the threads before putting screws in.
- PCIe 6+2 connectors are not convenient. It is a bit tricky to plug them in but they do work OK when plugged in. It would be nice if the cable between PCIe connectors was an inch longer. It is a bit short to plug in comfortably. Once the connectors are plugged in, there is no issue.
- I would prefer to have 8 SATA power connectors instead of 6, 4 on each cable instead of 3. Could be one with 4 and one with 2. One cable goes to DVD drives and that makes 1 out of 3 connectors useless. If one is to fill HDD cages the power connectors will quickly run out.
- Unclear warranty duration. The box and the sticker on the PSU state warranty is 5 years, Thermaltake website states warranty is 3 years.
- Documentation font. I guess I do not see as well as I used to but the documentation is printed in 1 point font. I had to use my glasses AND a magnifying glass to read it.
Over all I found this power supply to be good. Nothing amazing jumped out at me but no big issues either. This PSU replaced COOLMAX 500W PSU which is 13 years old and still running just fine. Hopefully this supply will last just as long.
Top international reviews
Lo mejor es que está certificada en 80Plus, solo es la certificación bronce pero es mejor que nada.
Siempre es mejor buscar una PSU certificada para garantizar un mínimo de W reales.
Con 750W en picos y 80 Plus Bronce, no te hará falta energía en un equipo básico gamer.
Nunca hay que escatimar en la fuente de poder, es el motor de tu computadora y si esta falla, puede llegar a quemar partes de tu equipo... y puede salir más caro...
Not a single hiccup or stutter from this power supply. Very solid build, reliable and sexy! Will buy another for another Ryzen build!
Los material se ven y se sienten que son de muy buena calidad, lo único que puedo decir que no me gusto es que los cables son muy rígidos, fuera de eso una excelente adquisición para mi computadora.
No tengo quejas y es bastante silenciosa si para algunos eso es un problema (salvo que te la pongas junto al oído).
Comes with a bag to store cables which is a plus.
Overall meets expectations, here's hoping it lasts.
others I have used.