|Item model number||CA-1D4-00S1NN-00|
|Item Weight||7.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 7.8 x 16.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||15 x 7.8 x 16.2 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Thermaltake Versa H15 SPCC Micro ATX Mini Tower Computer Chassis CA-1D4-00S1NN-00
|Price:||$40.31 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for home-computer builder Intel & AMD PC systems
- Perforated top panel build for optimized heat ventilation and rapid air intake
- Equipped with 1 x 120mm rear turbo fan with optional 2 x 120mm intake fan.
- Capable of building up a high end solution with 240mm radiator liquid cooling system with long graphic card.
- Thermaltake quality assurance with 3 year warranty and customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Thermaltake Versa H15 SPCC Micro ATX Mini Tower Computer Chassis CA-1D4-00S1NN-00
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.8 x 15 x 16.2 in||6.69 x 13.19 x 13.98 in||7.9 x 17.5 x 14.9 in||7.79 x 17.32 x 14.88 in||12.6 x 16.7 x 13.2 in||7.9 x 18.5 x 16.9 in|
|Item Weight||7.7 lbs||7 lbs||9.5 lbs||10.58 lbs||17 lbs||10.6 lbs|
Thermaltake new versa H15 micro case is ideal for home-computer builders and gamers, creating enough space for high-end hardware and expansion. The ample ventilation options, cleanable Air filter, and a perforated mesh bezel help to keep the entire system cool and dust-free. Versa H15 combines a manageable frame size with extensive options to customize User's computer or gaming system.
Top customer reviews
Took an old system which was in a Rosewill THOR (MASSIVE FULL TOWER) cleaned everything and brought it down effectively to a smaller platform.
- Pretty solid and classy feel
- Clean lines
- A few small things to make you smile like the fact that button bezel doesn't move when you remove the front panel (Try installing a radiator without it...... HUGE bonus)
- Great airflow
- Lots of fan mounting options
- Actual Hard Drives can only go in 1 way to the removable cage (Cable Management OCD :( )
- Long video cards can hit the upright, had to put a couple spacers on the standoffs to let video card "click-in"(Note this is on the same plane as the motherboard,) ie, the upright is 1mm too tall.... if case is laid on its side.
- There should be a bigger Cable management "Bung" towards the top of the motherboard
- The cable Management should also have slightly larger "holes" for many items.
Don't let the cons scare you, this case is an awesome deal, and the best I've ever used for under $50
There is room to install 5 120mm case fans--2 top, 2 front, 1 rear.. I also have a pretty good size CPU cooler that's overkill for my 65-watt Skylake processor, it's this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TUKLAHI/ Thanks to the front mesh and case fans, it runs cool and quiet.
Most recent customer reviews
If you aren't planning to use a bluray or DVD drive then this would be easily a 4 star product but Why have that option when it cant even fit?!?!Read more