Other Sellers on Amazon
Thermaltake Luxa2 True Wireless Bluetooth 4.2 Sports In-Ear Headphone with Anti-Slip Ear hook, 6 Hours Playtime
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Designed for sports and active users: anti-slip hook design with Ipx4 water protection
- Long last playtime: capable of up to 6 hours playtime ensures you get the most out of your workout and sports activities
- Quick charging for immediate use: connect via your default AC adapter for a quick full charge in 1 hour.
- Easy access media control: built-in media controls on the headset allow for easy access to playback, volume and call controls during workouts.
- High definition sound: Premium HD quality sound for high levels of clarity through the low-mid-high Ranges for the most dynamic music experience during workouts and Sport.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Using Bluetooth 4.2 technology, the LAVI x boasts improved connection stability and optimized data transfer efficiency for enhanced connectivity and play during your workout. iOS battery level indicator and multi point connection with 2 Bluetooth devices are also available for improved user experience.
Convenient Shortcuts with your smart phones (iPhone and Android):
- Double press to automatically redial last call.
- Press for 1 second and release upon double beep sound to activate Siri (iOS) or Google Now (Android.)
- Protective travel case included with keychain ring.
- 3 extra replaceable ear buds in small, medium, and large size.
- Massive 14.2mm driver powering each headset.
- You have option to pair one headset for mono sound or two headsets for true wireless stereo sound.
Top Customer Reviews
These are a lifesaver!
1) Wireless - NO wires to mess with! Completely wireless!
2) Bluetooth - NO need to take out my ipod everytime I needed to change songs or adjust the volume! I can change songs, adjust volume and play/pause my music at anytime since the media controls are right on the earbud itself.
3) Over the ear design - NO risk of the earbuds falling out. Once I had them adjusted to my ear it pretty much stuck!
4) Rechargeable - Both earbuds can be recharged and each will last roughly 6 hours.
4) Can use only the left, only the right, or link both earbuds - I use one earbud for 6 hours and once it runs out of battery, I simply put it away and take out the other earbud and use that one. The media controls are on both earbuds!
Overall I'm extremely happy about these. It makes life at work so much easier. I highly recommend these!
Sound quality is good enough for a 40 dollar pair of bluetooth headphones. No complaints. I've had slight issues with connectivity-it's not as much an issue when I'm using these on a bike ride and I choose one long mix. They rarely cut out in that case. However, when using them in the gym where I change the song quite often, there is more noticeable delay. Sometimes, I'll have to start a song two or three times to get it to actually play. It's a minor nuisance given how well these work overall, but it is worth noting, because it is aggravating when it happens during an intense moment in a workout.
The carrying case these come with has been a god send. One of the biggest issues with true wireless headphones is actually keeping track of both devices. You'll definitely be thankful these come with a handy and compact carrying case. One other downside (and a primary reason I give these 4 instead of 5 stars) is that they must be charged separately. They only come with one charging cable, so you'd better have an extra if you plan to charge these together. Also, the quality of the battery life is unimpressive. I wouldn't plan to get more than 3 hours out of these on a charge.
Overall, I do recommend these headphones if you're using them for workout purposes. If not, you can probably find a better pair for your purpose.
' Sound quality is okay but when watching a video on the phone there was a noticeable delay. I tried ignoring it but i could not. I guess for listening to music the delay won't matter. But i watch videos when running on the treadmill and i could notice the delay right away.
I even tried another company's product and it had the same problem. I assume the delay is from communication between the 2 ear pieces.
I have 7 different regular wireless earphones (one's with a small cord between them) and wireless head phones and no delays with videos.
Returning the product. '
For this particular product, additionally sound stutters due to possible interference from the surrounding equipment.