4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Pyrrhus 17.32" x 13.78" Weaved Surfaced Gaming Mouse Pad EMP0003SLS
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2mm textured rubber pad ensures a small height profile for maximum comfort
- easier for storage, greater long term gaming
- hand-washable material
- optimal surface for any type of laser or optical mouse
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Tt eSPORTS dedicates in mouse pad research and design unlike any other products you may have encountered before. By executing the mission of delivering the perfect gamer experience, Tt eSPORTS chose this amazing synthetic material and named it PYRRHUS. A complementary arsenal that shares the agility and durability similar to our Battle Dragon, forging ashes left from the terror of dragon’s wake, PYRRHUS is the mouse pad that you have never encountered before.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nice decor piece for the gamer that likes matching gear/color/lights; no doubt it works just as well as its smaller counterpart to be used as an actual mousepad.
I'm sure most people are interested in this product its visual effect.
Update 10/5/15 edges began curling up on each side that was in use. Rotated it 4 times until each side was curled up. Still kind of usable but I just purchased a (hopefully) more durable option with braided edges.