BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

on August 25, 2012
When looking for small wien coolers, I was scared of getting a so bad one because while looking for cheap and small wine cooler I've seen that there are many reviews saying that the one they bought makes a lot of noise, broke down or something else... After making some research I decided to get this wine cooler, and I ought to say that I'm happy to have chosen this one. It doesn't makes noise at all. It keeps the wine at the temperature I chose as it is supposed to do. It's got a light inside so you can see the wine if you like to. You may like also to leave the light turned on because it looks cool at night. Also, I've got the Prime Membership, so I got the two days shipping for free. If you don't have the Membership, don't worry Amazon always send the product on time.

Since I've seen so many people saying that the Wine Cooler they got broke down, I will update the review if it happens to me. It's been a week since I bought it, and the cooler works perfectly.

The wine cooler stopped working on March 26, 2013. I send the wine cooler to the manufacturer, and they fixed it.

Edit: This wine cooler is still working as of April 7th, 2014.
55 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2015
I'm very apprehensive about rating this product because I read so many negative comments, but I have not had any problems with the wine cooler. As stated by others, it has a low hum, but it is nothing that is too distracting...you will hear it. I set the temparature 55 degrees 4 1/2 months ago and it only changed once when we had air conditioning problems, it went up to 59, but adjusted back to 55 degrees within 5 or 6 hours. I look at the temp every time I am in the area just in case, but it maintains the temp. Hopefully, it lasts for several years. I believe that you must stand it up wherever you place it, as soon as you get it and leave it unplugged for at least 8 hours. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. It is definitely not for outdoors where it may get hot. My house is usually between 72-75 degrees. I will update the review if I have ANY issues with it.
on October 3, 2016
When I first received this unit it worked fine. After 8 months the thermometer wasn't reading correctly. I unplugged it, left it off for a while and plugged it back in. Later in the evening I heard snapping and popping and it was smoking heavily and popping noises coming from the back.
I took a chance and unplugged the unit and threw it outside. I am now going to call the company and try to get a refund.
on October 16, 2017
While it worked, it was great. The problem is, however, that it didn't last long at all. We are very disappointed with the longevity of this product and will not purchase another one.
on May 27, 2015
So far the unit is working very good, but I have only had it for a few days, time will tell

Well, I have had the unit for 21 months and it has failed...looked at it the other day and was 88 degrees F, that sucks, cooked my $8 per bottle wine, all twelve of 'em. Damn cheap wine. Upon review of ratings I noticed this is a common gripe of folks that purchased this item, shame I didn't pay more attention when I purchased...looked good tho, still does. I guess you can always rationalize and look at the fact this is a cheap cooler and the cost over time was about $6-$7 per month to chill the vino, Given that just assume you will replace the $130 unit every couple of years and all will be good. Make America Great Again.......................
on September 18, 2017
Initially worked as expected with just a slight hum and survived a move cross-country. However, after 1-2 years it would change temperatures on me spontaneously. I stopped keeping expensive bottles after that and just used it to keep cheaper bottles "cool". This evolved to just being unable to cool down below 61 degrees (even though I have it set at the minimum 51 degrees).
on December 25, 2015
Bought it last December for my dad's birthday, worked ok until this October the temperature control already gone bad. The temperature will go up to 10 degrees of our preferred setting and wont go down, also making weird noises. Tried to unplug and reset many times but does not work. It lasted only almost a year. I got a Cuisinart cooler 2 year before this one and still working fine. Don't waste your money and pay a little more for something else better, i do not recommend this one.
on October 26, 2016
After a year the outside fan started to make a lot of noise. I was able to replace it and now the inside fan is making a lot of noise. The quality of the fans used is terrible. It's too bad bc otherwise the unit is great, but without good fans, the unit eventually is unable to cool. I suggest you look elsewhere, as they clearly are not interested in a quality product on the inside.
on February 20, 2014
I like this unit as it is small and compact. Be sure you are aware that it only hold 12 bottles. However, I would say 2 things bother me: The temperature is nicely place on the front panel, but every time some cleans it or walks by the buttons easily change because buttons are very sensitive. This causes my wine to be at temperatures that I did not expect. Second, I question the accuracy of the temperature gauge. Is is cold - Yes but unsure if it is a temp it says on display.

All in all, good value and would recommend with the above caveats....
on February 14, 2014
As always being a prime member it arrived before the date , I then sat it upright for two days then plugged it in and had no problems . it fits great behind the bar . The temperature control is easy and the look of it is great very happy with my purchase