- Lifetime Probe Warranty – Although the probe is rigidly produced, a few units could experience incorrect readings caused by careless or improper use. Please contact us to get a free brand-new probe (1877-515-7797 or firstname.lastname@example.org) Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Digital Kitchen Scale ACC203 when you purchase 2 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Enter code CP8UMGF9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Digital Barbeque Fork TP05 when you purchase 2 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Wireless Dual Probe Thermometer TP20 when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on TP03A Instant-read Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Accuweight Digital Food Scale when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Wireless Remote Thermometer TP11 when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on TP04 Digital Meat Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Thermopro TP03A thermometer offered by i-Tronics. Enter code C6S2MSF7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iTronics LED Dual Alarm Clock Radio with USB Charging when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Enter code VKHHWD84 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ThermoPro TP16 Large LCD Digital Cooking Kitchen Food Meat Thermometer for BBQ Oven Smoker Built-in Clock Timer with Stainless Steel Probe
|Sale:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$12.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lifetime Sensor Probe Warranty – Although the sensor probe is rigidly produced, after a long-time period of use, a few amount units could experience incorrect temperature readings problem caused by careless or improper use of sensor probe. We will provide you a brand-new sensor probe, free of charge!
- Cook mode - Ideal for the oven, smoker or stovetop. Programmable alert with preset temperatures for specific foods recommended by USDA. Can also set temperature manually
- Timer mode - Digital kitchen timer features countdown ability, up to 23 hours, 59 minutes
- Temperature range - Both Fahrenheit and Celsius readings. Range: 32°F to 482°F (0°C to 250°C). With high accuracy: 1° resolution, ±1.8°F/1°C
- Easy operation - Oven thermometer with 6.5" food grade STEP-DOWN tip design stainless steel probe to get temperature precisely and quickly. 40" stainless steel mesh cable connects thermometer to base, outside of oven
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item ThermoPro TP16 Large LCD Digital Cooking Kitchen Food Meat Thermometer for BBQ Oven Smoker Built-in Clock Timer with Stainless Steel Probe
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
ThermoPro: Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
The ThermoPro TP-16 food thermometer allows an experienced or inexperienced cook to measure the internal temperature of their meat, accurately and quickly. With the STEP-DOWN probe tip design and LCD display, getting and seeing an accurate temperature is simple. Either place on your counter with the flip out stand or magnetize to a metal surface, be it a BBQ or oven. Don't worry about losing track of time as this cooking thermometer also contains a timer. Lastly, if you aren't a pro in the kitchen, we include USDA approved preset temperatures.
- Large LCD display to easily determine meat temperature and current settings
- Programmed with preset temperatures for meats at various cooking levels recommended by the USDA (Poultry, Beef Well, Veal/Pork, Beef Medium, Ham, Beef Rare/Fish)
- Countdown timer and alarm
- Flip-out counter top stand and Magnetic Back
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C)
Temperature Range: 32°F to 482°F (0°C to 250°C)
Battery: 1 x AAA battery
Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
Probe Length: 6.5" food grade stainless probe
Cable Length: 40" stainless steel mesh cable
LCD Display Size: 1.3 H×1.8 W inches (33 H×46 W mm)
Dimensions: 2.9 H×2.6 W×0.8 D inches (73 H×65 W×20 D mm)
Weight: 0.18 lbs. (82 g)
Certifications: CE certified, RoHS, FDA approved probe
Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
- 1 x AAA battery
- 1 x Meat Thermometer with stainless steel probe
Top Customer Reviews
Ok, off the soapbox. There are basically 3 types of thermometers: probe attached, probe detached and wireless. Probe attached are best for meat in food pans. Probe detached (like this one) is best for inside ovens and grills. Remotes and are good if you are walking away from the grill and can't hear the alarm (limited usefulness).
I tested this against several other therms that I know are accurate and it's accurate within a degree or two. Pretty good. It has a nice stainless steel base that sits near your stove or grill. A wire plugs into its side, and a probe at the other end of the wire goes into your food. Use the three rubberized buttons on top of the base to program in your desired temperature and the unit will beep when the meat is ready. On the side of the base, there's a guide to help you select a temperature. Also use it as an instant-read or as a timer to remind you when it's time to baste. The batteries are included.
Cons - There's magnet on the back can be used to anchor the unit to your range. Nice except that it's not strong enough to hold the unit... even without the batteries installed. Stupid oversight.
- The three buttons on the top are pretty small and hard to navigate. Maybe make the logo smaller and the buttons bigger?
However even with the issues, it's a nice, accurate, value thermometer
I hope this is helpful.
I received this at a discount in exchange for an honest review. I shop on Amazon and rely on reviews so I do try to be honest.
Customer service let me know that there is a 1 year warranty on this product and has shipped me out another. I appreciate that. Even though I had saved the box I couldn't find any warranty info so I'm glad they pay attention to Amazon reviews. I'm happy to try it again. They recommended not getting the area where the probe and the cord meet wet when washing. I will try that on the next go round.