ThermoPro TP03 Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer Kitchen Cooking Food Candy Thermometer with Backlight and Magnet for Oil Deep Fry BBQ Grill Smoker Thermometer
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【SUPER FAST】 Instant Reading Thermometer with backlight features 3.9" food grade stainless steel probe gets temp readout within 3-5 seconds with high precision sensor
- 【ACCURATE READOUT】 Cooking Thermometer with temp range of -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C), accurate to ±0.9°F; Perfect for indoor outdoor cooking, grilling, BBQ and so on
- 【EASY TO USE】 Kitchen Thermometer with foldable probe design folds away easily and locks into base for portability; Magnetic back and hook allows for convenient storage
- 【SMART DESIGN】 Digital Meat Thermometer will auto-shut off if readout stays on for 10 minutes; Powered by AAA battery (included); Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable
- 【3 YEARS WARRANTY! REGISTER your grilling thermometer after purchase and INCREASE YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE FROM 1 YEAR TO 3 YEARS】ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week, reach us at 1877-515-7797 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ThermoPro: Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
ThermoPro TP-03 is an effective solution to achieve the most accurate temperature in a matter of seconds. The digital kitchen thermometer with a simplistic yet practical design that a push of the button, the foldaway probe will pop open for quick an easy temperature reading, and when you're done taking the temperature measurement you can fold the probe back in to ensure the probe is kept safe and clean. Don't sweat powering the food thermometer off as it's designed to conserve battery power after 10 minutes of no use. The meat thermometer with a backlit LCD display, reading temperatures in your preferred unit of measurement between Celsius or Fahrenheit is a breeze. Stop overcooking or under-cooking your meat and perfect meat temperatures like a professional, ensuring the perfect temp every time you're grilling or cooking!
BBQ Thermometer Features:
- Unique Fast Reading system achieves an accurate temperature reading within 3 - 5 seconds
- Ultra-clear backlight LCD display
- Foldaway probe is designed for safety and cleanliness
- STEP-DOWN probe thermometer to get temperature more precisely and quickly
- Battery power saving design
- Celsius/Fahrenheit selector
Cooking Thermometer Specifications:
- Temperature Range: -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Probe Length: 3.9" food grade stainless steel probe
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food, Liquid, Milk
1 x Digital Thermometer
1 x Manual
1 x 3A Battery
CAUTION: The thermometer is designed for temporary, hand held use. Do NOT leave in an oven. Do not leave inserted in extremely hot foods or liquids (anything over 572°F) for more than 1 minute.
|ThermoPro TP03B Digital Meat Thermometer||ThermoPro TP03H Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer||ThermoPro TP19H Waterproof Instant Read Meat Thermometer|
|Responding Time||3-5 seconds||3-4 seconds||3-4 seconds|
|Screen Size||1.2 inches||1.2 inches||Auto-Rotating|
|Probe Length||3.9" Food Grade Stainless Steel||3.9" Food Grade Stainless Steel||4.3" Food Grade Stainless Steel|
|Lock Function||Lock Function||Lock Function|
|Auto-off Time||10 minutes||10 minutes||90 seconds|
|Multiple Option||Kitchen Hole & Magnetic Back||Kitchen Hole & Magnetic Back||Kitchen Hole & Magnetic Back|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UNFPRTUNATLY I just went through my 3rd thermopro tp03a. First one quit working within the year. I still liked the function so went ahead and bought 2 more since th price was just $12 well 3 months later and now the 2nd and 3rd have ALL quick working. Tried changing batteries and still no luck. The last one turns on but is off by +10 degrees when compared to 2 different style of thermometers which read identical at 150F. Thermopro now reads 160F. I loved these but apparently it's time to look for a different thermometer. Wish I kept the warranty info, and I can't find any company contact number online.
Anyone have an idea of how to get a replacement for this under warranty?
However, the probe is not accurate. It reads about 10 degrees F low. I verified this via boiling water temperature. There is no way to adjust the calibration. Ten degrees is significant when baking.
Top international reviews
- It reacts really fast, so you can sample a big smoker full of entrees quickly without letting the heat escape.
- It is inexpensive - honestly there is no excuse not to have this tool for the price.
- It can read in metric and imperial.
- Auto off saves batteries
- Magnets on the back allow you to stick to the fridge, so you are never scrambling to find it.
- Switchblade styling allows you to check meat on a right angle, which is more comfortable.
- Seriously, there is nothing I don't like about it. Some might criticise the lack of a backlight.
If you want one, try discount code S62LROO6. iTronics gave me this code to share for their products, and it always seems to work.
I wanted just what my title says something that is small, something that is accurate and something that I can depend upon. I quickly came to enjoy this little thermometer as it ticked all my needed boxes.
Some general thoughts:
- This thermometer sub $20 bucks stands up well and accurate next to a friends $150+ Thermapen !!
- I find this sort of flip up type of probe to be quite safe.
- Because how small and easily pocket portable this is, I bring it along to friends houses when we all pitch in and prepare dinner parties.
- Very small battery drain. In the aprox 1.5 years we've had this and the amount that we have used this, the original AAA battery is still holding strong.
- Included AAA battery.
- Very accurate. I used this along with what I also consider an accurate laser thermometer and they both gave the same temperature reading.
- The ability to switch between C and F is always nice. ( small button on the back of the thermometer )
- I did give this a 5/5 for 'Easy to Read' as the backlit display is a nice touch in dim areas.
Overall Rating 5/5
Easy to Read 5/5
Easy to Use 5/5
Helpful, is how I hope you find my review
It worked well while it lasted and still reads temperature, but we will discarding it.
I wouldn't recommend this and will not buy again as I'm sure it will break in time in the same place.
Normally I would message the supplier to give them a chance to rectify but this thermometer is so bad I wouldn't want a replacement even if they paid me .
I confused the brand with another brand but hoped it would be a reasonably good thermometer.
Not instant read; not accurate!
Update: After 3 months of normal use, the off/on button stopped working properly even after putting in a fresh battery. I contacted customer service by email and they responded by early next morning. They sent me a new thermometer which arrived in five days. I'm super impressed with their service and love the thermometer!
Well, the first time I used it, and compared it to my leave-in probe, this one read much lower; almost 10 degrees F lower. Now, some might have just chucked the instant read out, but I decided to do a temp test, on both of them.
I can now say that when put into Ice Water, the instant read thermometer, model TP-03B, by ThermoPro, registered 32.4° F while my leave-in probe measured 42°F. According to the manual with the TP-03B, there can be a variance of +_ 0.9° F. This thermometer is well within that parameter.
Thank You ThermoPro for an accurate thermometer.