- Save 10% on ThermoPro TP01A Digital Meat Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on FM207 Digital Food Scale when you purchase 1 or more any items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on iTronics IT01 Essential Oil Diffuser when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ThermoPro TP60 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor with Temperature Gauge Humidity Meter, Wireless Outdoor Hygrometer, 200ft/60m Range
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Buy without risk! - Thermopro TP60 digital indoor outdoor hygrometer displays temp and humidity for both inside and outside simultaneously【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】.
- Wireless humidity meter thermometer measures indoor outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages, can display the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors 【additional 2 sensor (ASIN B072BY1M2V) can be ordered】to monitor different locations. Temperatures display in °F or °C
- All time/24 hours MAX & MIN humidity temperature and humidity percentages records. Temperature trend arrows indicate whether it’s getting warmer or colder near remote sensor.
- 200ft/60m remote range, with strong signal penetration humidity monitor gauge (enhanced 433 MHz); Tabletop or wall-mountable design, Powered by AAA battery (included).
- TP60 Indoor outdoor thermometer humidity gauge ensures proper temperature and humidity control, which has important skin, allergen and other health benefits, can be placed in baby room, home, nursery, hatchery cellar, basement, warehouse and greenhouse.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thermopro TP60 Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor with Temperature Gauge Humidity Meter, 200ft/60m Range
Thermopro indoor outdoor humidity monitor gauge equipped with professional grade sensors is a perfect choice to get accurate measurements.
Using TP60 digital thermometer hygrometer to ensure proper room humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefits by inhibiting the growth of mold, bacteria, viruses, fungi, mites and other asthma inducing agents, perfect for you to improve room comfort and keep health.
1.The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
2. With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information.
3.Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.
4. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
5. You can simplify reset the temperature and humidity.
NOTE - Synchronize Remote Sensors
1.Position the remote sensor near the base station
2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver
3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash
4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter
5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appear
Each time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/remote sensor lost connection, make sure to follow the synchronization process to pair and re-connect the base station and remote senor
1. 433 Mhz transmission frequency.
2. Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present).
3. Indoor Temperature range: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~70°C).
4. Outdoor Temperature range: -58°F~158°F (-50°C~70°C).
5. Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%.
6. Temperature tolerance: +/- 2.0°F (+/- 1.1°C).
7. Humidity tolerance: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%
Thermopro TP60 digital indoor outdoor hygrometer'Size
Base station unit (Receiver):2.6"(Length) x 3.1"(Height) x 1" (Width)
Remote sensor (Transmitter):2.4"(Length) x 2.5"(Height) x 0.78" (Width)
1 x base station unit (Receiver).
1 x remote sensor (Transmitter).
4 x AAA size batteries (included).
1 x screwdriver (included).
The remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight.Otherwise,sunlight will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured.
The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won't get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you only want the instantaneous temperature to be correct, and it's okay for it to only work a short distance away, you should be okay with this. Also, you have to be able to tolerate not having customer service. That might be okay for the price, which is why I'm still giving this two stars.
Pros: this is small, easy to read, and sits anywhere. So, it's esthetically pleasing. The temperatures seem reasonable, within a degree or two of what I would expect based on other thermometers, or the weather services.
Cons: RANGE - the first thing I noticed, when I tried to place it under the solar array 38 feet from the house, is that the signal dropped. I had wanted to check the temperature there, but no luck. I placed out just outside the back door under the stoop, and it worked okay there.
24-hour MINIMUM - I was testing a sheltered place to put my bonsai, so I wanted see how cold it got at the lowest point in the night. I happened to check it around 5 a.m., and the temperature was around 13 degrees F. When I got up later, it was around 21 deg. F. When I checked the 24-hour minimum, I expected it to show 13 degrees or lower. Instead, it showed the current temperature. I emailed the seller Dec. 26, 2017, and received a reply from Julian on Dec. 27, 2017, advising me to bring in the outdoor unit, remove the batteries from both, and then replace them, first in the indoor unit, then in the outdoor unit. I did that, then let them synchronize. I actually left them that way, side-by-side, for several hours. They should have had the same temperature and humidity, but instead (see attached picture), the humidity was 10% different, 31 in the remote unit, 21 in the main display unit. Even now, I think the main unit is off. I have a separate thermometer/hygrometer sitting right next to it, and they other unit shows 28% humidity, whereas the ThermoPro shows 18%. That's a serious difference, when you're deciding whether you need to run the humidifiers at a higher setting!
So the HUMIDITY reading is off, too. I emailed Julian again Jan. 1... no answer. Again on Jan. 5... no answer. Today, Jan. 8, I chatted with an Amazon rep, and got a refund of my purchase price.
Also, there is no stand for it, as shown in the picture. Really,
I would send it back but I don't like having to stay in my apartment from 7am to 7pm waiting for UPS to pick it up. I'll just write it off as a bad choice and let it go at that. This time.
The promotional literature describing this model suggested it might meet my needs. With only the wall of the house between the remote transmitter and the receiver, I couldn’t pick up outside temperatures more than about 40’ away from the house. That’s with the transmitter out in the open, nothing between it and the receiver other than one wall of an older house. I checked all the batteries, which were fine, reread the instructions again—twice—with no change in performance.
In contrast to that performance, I had been impressed with a proactive email from the seller, asking if everything was okay, and offering support if it was needed. So I wrote and told them the story. With no mention of what might be the issue, or how to create a better result by placement, they sent me another unit.
I was initially encouraged when the replacement read outside temperatures at about 60’ from the house in identical testing conditions. I moved the remote to a spot just outside the well house, and it appeared that I was receiving signal from that distance, so I placed it just inside the well house. The signal disappeared, and when I moved it back outside, there was no longer a signal.
The project has been abandoned, with the receiving unit still in the house and the remote near the front door. That works just fine. Would I have bought this item had it been described with capability I found it to have? Absolutely not. I’m not a fan of filling my environment with devices that create electromagnetic pollution, unless they serve a unique and important function. Does this product meet that criterion? I’m afraid not.
I appreciate the PR gesture of an attempt to provide support for products, but, from my perspective, the solutions offered don’t really qualify as genuine customer support. They merely attempt to paint a picture of good will. Good will would, in my view, be more genuinely displayed by accurately describing the product’s real world abilities, before a customer spent their money.
I hate to toss it, and I’d still like to have the ability to know the temperature inside the well house without opening it’s very large door in sub-zero temperatures, but the reality is, this is a relatively useless gadget I don’t want in my house.