ThermoPro TP60 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor with Temperature Gauge Humidity Meter, Wireless Outdoor Hygrometer, 200ft/60m Range
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$25.00 (63%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Buy without risk! - Thermopro TP60 digital indoor outdoor hygrometer displays temp and humidity for both inside and outside simultaneously【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】.
- Wireless humidity meter thermometer measures indoor outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages, can display the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors 【additional 2 sensor (ASIN B072BY1M2V) can be ordered】to monitor different locations. Temperatures display in °F or °C
- All time/24 hours MAX & MIN humidity temperature and humidity percentages records. Temperature trend arrows indicate whether it’s getting warmer or colder near remote sensor.
- 200ft/60m remote range, with strong signal penetration humidity monitor gauge (enhanced 433 MHz); Tabletop or wall-mountable design, Powered by AAA battery (included).
- TP60 Indoor outdoor thermometer humidity gauge ensures proper temperature and humidity control, which has important skin, allergen and other health benefits, can be placed in baby room, home, nursery, hatchery cellar, basement, warehouse and greenhouse.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thermopro TP60 Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor with Temperature Gauge Humidity Meter, 200ft/60m Range
Thermopro indoor outdoor humidity monitor gauge equipped with professional grade sensors is a perfect choice to get accurate measurements.
Using TP60 digital thermometer hygrometer to ensure proper room humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefits by inhibiting the growth of mold, bacteria, viruses, fungi, mites and other asthma inducing agents, perfect for you to improve room comfort and keep health.
1.The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
2. With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information.
3.Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.
4. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
5. You can simplify reset the temperature and humidity.
NOTE - Synchronize Remote Sensors
1.Position the remote sensor near the base station
2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver
3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash
4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter
5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appear
Each time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/remote sensor lost connection, make sure to follow the synchronization process to pair and re-connect the base station and remote senor
1. 433 Mhz transmission frequency.
2. Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present).
3. Indoor Temperature range: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~70°C).
4. Outdoor Temperature range: -58°F~158°F (-50°C~70°C).
5. Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%.
6. Temperature tolerance: +/- 2.0°F (+/- 1.1°C).
7. Humidity tolerance: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%
Thermopro TP60 digital indoor outdoor hygrometer'Size
Base station unit (Receiver):2.6"(Length) x 3.1"(Height) x 1" (Width)
Remote sensor (Transmitter):2.4"(Length) x 2.5"(Height) x 0.78" (Width)
1 x base station unit (Receiver).
1 x remote sensor (Transmitter).
4 x AAA size batteries (included).
1 x screwdriver (included).
The remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight.Otherwise,sunlight will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured.
The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won't get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
23 Jul 2017 - Side note, batteries that were provided with the unit already died in the outdoor transmitter.
Only 4 stars given due to design flaw. I plan to wall mount mine, and there is no way to check min/max temps without accessing the button on the back of the unit. Who wants to take it off the wall each time to check? Not me. Otherwise great.
At this time of the year we get a lot of freezing fog. The humidity readings while it was still working were always 99%, at least in the mornings. Evidently, when I brought the remote into the house, it started to and is still drying out. The remote humidity readings have been declining steadily, while the ones inside the house remained in a reasonable range. My theory is that some of that fog finally condensed on the electronics somewhere and caused it to cease functioning. This is of course a design flaw which could be eliminated by simply applying a sealer against moisture to the electronic circuit board. That is why only gave it an OK rating.
I go to this length to describe the old one, as in comparison the Thermopro is miles ahead. It pairs automatically. Its settings are simple, and it adds an outdoor relative humidity reading. The dial is easily read. The radio signal penetrates the outside wall with ease for location (in my case) about 20 feet from the transmitter.
The only thing I feel is missing is a push-button back-light to see the read-out when the ambient light is low.
Most recent customer reviews
You can't return them so I'm stuck but y'all save your money now