ThermoPro TP-16 Large LCD Digital Cooking Food Meat Smoker Oven Kitchen BBQ Grill Thermometer Clock Timer with Stainless Steel Probe
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cook mode with USDA preset temperature settings: ThermoPro cooking thermometer ideal for meat, oven, smoker or stove top; Programmable alert with preset temperatures for specific foods recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes
- Timer mode: Digital kitchen timer features countdown and countup ability, up to 99 hours, 59 minutes
- High accuracy and heat resistance: Meat probe and wire can withstand up to 716 degrees Fahrenheit, you can cook with wide temperature range from 32 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 300 degrees Celsius) with high accuracy: 1 degree resolution, 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit/1 degrees Celsius
- Easy operation: Accurate grill meat thermometer with 6.5 inches food grade stepdown tip design stainless steel probe to get temperature precisely and quickly; 40 inches stainless steel mesh cable connects thermometer to base, outside of oven
- Convenient storage: Digital food thermometer, features a magnetic back to allow you to easily attach to refrigerator or any metal surface; a hanging hole for your kitchen hooks or a lanyard；tabletop for any layout situation
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|ThermoPro TP25 500ft Long Range Wireless Bluetooth Meat Thermometer||ThermoPro TM02 Digital Kitchen Timer with Dual Countdown Stop Watches Timer||iTronics IC700 Rechargeable Wine Opener||ThermoPro TP06S Digital Grill Meat Thermometer with Probe||ThermoPro TP-02S Instant Read Meat Thermometer Digital Cooking Food Thermometer|
|Soul Element||with 4 Temperature Probes Smart Digital Cooking BBQ Thermometer for Grilling Oven Food Smoker Thermometer, Rechargeable||Magnetic Timer Clock with Adjustable Loud Alarm and Backlight LCD Big Digits/ 24 Hour Digital Timer for Kids Teachers||Automatic Electric Corkscrew Wine Bottle Opener with Removeable Foil Cutter, Elegant White||Professional digital meat thermometer with timer mode and colored light system for party festival holiday to show your perfect culinary skill||Digital Cooking Food Thermometer with Super Long Probe for Grill Candy Kitchen BBQ Smoker Oven Oil Milk Yogurt Temperature|
Enjoying your guest’s company, never fret about having to constantly check on your meat.
The ThermoPro TP-16 food thermometer enables inexperienced or experienced cooks to enjoy the simplest operation imaginable to measure the internal temperature of their meat. Whatever type of meat you wish to cook and to whichever preferred doneness level, the TP-16 can provide temps for all! Plus, you can also set a timer for vegetable side dishes that need to cook for exactly 10 minutes.
- Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat at various cooking levels recommended (Poultry, Beef Well, Veal/Pork, Beef Medium, Ham, Beef Rare/Fish)
- Set your own temperature settings manually
- Countdown and count up timer
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C)
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food, Bread
Large LCD Display
Large screen with huge digits, makes it easy to read current meat temperature and settings even at a distance!
Durable Probe for the Most Accurate Temperatures
40'' stainless steel mesh cable with 6.5” food grade stainless steel food; Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C). Ensures the probe will work with any grill or oven while reaching the center of the meat.
Never miss out on the perfect time to remove the meat from the heat, as our unit is complete with an alarm when the perfect setting is reached.
Preset Meat Temperatures
No more needing to remember the correct temp for medium rare beef! You can choose from various pre-programmed preset temperatures or their associated doneness levels. Have your own preference? Feel free to enter your own temperature manually!
Pocket-Sized for Portability
Whether you're cooking up in the kitchen, even outside on the BBQ and smoker, this is the perfect size to carry with you for wherever and whenever.
Compare with similar items
Features: do not touch hot probe or wire with bare hands during or just after cooking. Always wear a heat-resistant glove.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
these reviews. In this case, i-Tronics had responded response to every one of the negative reviews I read, was a reason to choose this product, because the vendor was watching the reviews, and responding with an offer to resolve what ever the issue was.
Another reason I purchased this was the life time warranty of the probe. A previous device I had, went bad, and I suspected the probe was the problem. So this was a big plus.
Several days after the product arrived, I tested it with boiling water, and it read 210 degrees (at 600 feet above sea level)... which is definitely close enough for cooking. Unfortunately, as I was playing with it, I discover the that middle button on the top of the device as faulty. When the i-tronics reached out to me to provide a review in an email, I explained that as of that moment my review would probably two stars because of this problem. (but I was going to live with it). :They responded by immediately shipping me another unit, and said not need to return the old one. The second one seems fine. (and I've ended up with an extra probe).
This kind of vendor/manufacturer responsiveness is impressive. This is a reason to select this thermometer, especially given that they offer a 5 year warranty on the device, and unlimited probe replacement. (Assuming they are still around when you need a replacement). But, for $15 it seems hard to imagine one could go wrong here.
I had a similar Taylor unit for several years, but it finally died. With all the kudos for the ThermoPro, it seemed like the unit to get. I liked that the probe withstood a higher temperature and had a lifetime replacement warranty.
Lightly cleaned the probe by hand before its first use, making sure to keep water out of it. Went to use the unit for its debut run in some chicken I was baking and...nada. Zip. Nothing. DOA. The probe registers no temperature. Not a thing. No numbers even show on the face, though other controls and display items of the unit function. Sort of useless if it displays no temperature.
It makes me sick that we're inundated by fragile Chinese electronics that wither and die so readily.
Avoid like the plague.
Edit: After emailing the manufacturer, they sent me a brand new replacement probe no questions asked. Great! But this time the second probe I had malfunctioned! What I mean is, each of the first two probes worked only one time before it malfunctioned and became worthless. So now out of three probes, two are broken and presumably one will work when I use it a second time, although history tells me it won't work the second time since neither of the other two probes worked a second time.
I do appreciate the fact that the manufacturer sent me a new probe for free and no questions asked... however...
Bottom line is the probe is cheaply made and will not last. Therefore, the device as a whole is not worth the money. I am giving this two stars instead of one star because of the probe warranty.
Edit 6/28/2018: I had two and just threw them both in the trash. They power up fine but the temp is off by 25 degrees and yes, I'm sure it was at the F setting. Even the new probe didn't work correctly. Sorry, but these are the worst digital thermometers I've ever owned. I'm lowering this to one star.
- Easy to keep in the kitchen and very easy to use
- The probe can be kept in your food while it is in the oven
- The thermometer seems to be pretty accurate
- The cable that attaches to the probe is metal, and came very kinked (impossible to get the kinks out)
- You need to be very careful (according to the manual) when washing the probe. You can only wash the tip of the probe
- As others have said, the magnet on the back is useless (it does however come with a little pop-out stand on the back that I use often)
- If you set it to fish, or beef, I've found that the food is often overcooked (You can however program the thermometer to alert you at your own custom temperature, which I have used exclusively)
This is exactly what I needed for the kitchen when cooking. This takes the experimentation out of cooking meats. I used to always cut meats to check the doneness, now I can just use this and be confident that the meat is cooked. I would definitely recommend this, in fact, I have bought them for my mother and mother-in-law to use in their kitchen.
Top reviews from other countries
Had this for about 8 months and the probe began acting strange (giving sporadic results such as 170, then jumping to 60, then 120 etc). Came back to the page and contacted the seller and they are sending me a replacement probe free of charge. Have not got it yet but assuming I'm more gentle with it, hopefully it will last longer.
If you often cook roasts, I believe you will like this product
Pros: It does everything you need out of a meat thermometer, and rings when the desired temperature is reached.
1. The recommended temperature for each of the meats seems awfully high. As a result, I don't use these temperatures, but rather set my desired temperatures manually. It's very simple to do this.
2. The magnet fell off the back for me.
Extreme Pro: i-Tronics. I e-mailed their customer support line about the magnet and they sent me a new one, very quickly at that. Truly A+ customer support. Hope to buy from i-Tronics again sometime.
**Note - after a few months of use, the unit malfunctioned and no longer read the correct temp (off by a factor of some 30 degrees). Spike to customer service and they replaced the unit for free even though it was an issue with only the probe! Best customer service on the market!!
Update: I tried it again, this time on a roast loin of pork, and once again, the buzzer went off long before it was cooked - about 20 minutes in the oven. The product does not work, period.