- Save 10% on ThermoPro TP01A Digital Meat Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on FM207 Digital Food Scale when you purchase 1 or more any items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on iTronics IT01 Essential Oil Diffuser when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ThermoPro TP-16 Large LCD Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer for Smoker Oven Kitchen BBQ Grill Thermometer Clock Timer with Stainless Steel Temperature Probe
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】 – Although the sensor probe is rigidly produced, after a long-time period of use, a few amount units could experience incorrect temperature readings problem caused by careless or improper use of sensor probe. We will provide you a brand-new sensor probe, free of charge!
- Cook mode - ThermoPro bbq grill thermometer ideal for the oven, smoker or stove-top. Programmable alert with preset temperatures for specific foods recommended by USDA. Can also set temperature manually
- Timer mode - Digital kitchen timer features countdown and countup ability, up to 99 hours, 59 minutes
- Temperature range - Both Fahrenheit and Celsius readings. Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C). With high accuracy: 1° resolution, ±1.8°F/1°C
- Easy operation - Accurate oven meat cooking thermometer with 6.5" food grade STEP-DOWN tip design stainless steel probe to get temperature precisely and quickly. 40" stainless steel mesh cable connects thermometer to base, outside of oven
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ThermoPro: Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
The ThermoPro TP-16 food thermometer allows an experienced or inexperienced cook to measure the internal temperature of their meat, accurately and quickly. With the STEP-DOWN probe tip design and LCD display, getting and seeing an accurate temperature is simple. Either place on your counter with the flip out stand or magnetize to a metal surface, be it a BBQ or oven. Don't worry about losing track of time as this cooking thermometer also contains a timer. Lastly, if you aren't a pro in the kitchen, we include preset temperatures.
- Large LCD display to easily determine meat temperature and current settings
- Programmed with preset temperatures for meats at various cooking levels recommended (Poultry, Beef Well, Veal/Pork, Beef Medium, Ham, Beef Rare/Fish)
- Countdown timer and alarm
- Flip-out counter top stand and Magnetic Back
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C)
Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
Battery: 1 x AAA battery
Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
Probe Length: 6.5" food grade stainless probe
Cable Length: 40" stainless steel mesh cable
LCD Display Size: 1.3 H×1.8 W inches (33 H×46 W mm)
Dimensions: 2.9 H×2.6 W×0.8 D inches (73 H×65 W×20 D mm)
Weight: 0.18 lbs. (82 g)
Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
- 1 x AAA battery
- 1 x Meat Thermometer with stainless steel probe
1.Unit is not waterproof. Do not expose plug of probe or plug-in hole to any liquid, which will result in a bad connection and faulty readings.
2.The probe and cable are not dishwasher safe. They must be hand washed using hot water and soap. Make sure to rinse and dry the probe thoroughly before storing.
3.Do not submerge the base unit in water or expose to any corrosive cleaning materials. Wipe with damp cloth.
4.If the temperature exceeds or falls below the measurable ranges, the LCD screen will display the following letters: HHH for temperatures above range and L L L for temperatures below range.
Do not touch hot probe or wire with bare hands during or just after cooking. Always wear a heat-resistant glove.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok, off the soapbox. There are basically 3 types of thermometers: probe attached, probe detached and wireless. Probe attached are best for meat in food pans. Probe detached (like this one) is best for inside ovens and grills. Remotes and are good if you are walking away from the grill and can't hear the alarm (limited usefulness).
I tested this against several other therms that I know are accurate and it's accurate within a degree or two. Pretty good. It has a nice stainless steel base that sits near your stove or grill. A wire plugs into its side, and a probe at the other end of the wire goes into your food. Use the three rubberized buttons on top of the base to program in your desired temperature and the unit will beep when the meat is ready. On the side of the base, there's a guide to help you select a temperature. Also use it as an instant-read or as a timer to remind you when it's time to baste. The batteries are included.
Cons - There's magnet on the back can be used to anchor the unit to your range. Nice except that it's not strong enough to hold the unit... even without the batteries installed. Stupid oversight.
- The three buttons on the top are pretty small and hard to navigate. Maybe make the logo smaller and the buttons bigger?
However even with the issues, it's a nice, accurate, value thermometer
I hope this is helpful.
I received this at a discount in exchange for an honest review. I shop on Amazon and rely on reviews so I do try to be honest.
A bit of disappointment on this one. This timer is pretty small.
I have a Taylor timer and the size is more substantial. I will say that the beeper tone is loud and you can hear it. I've only used the timer function so far and the first thing I noticed is there is no "seconds" on the display. I read the description and this never even occurred to me. I thought they all had a seconds count on a timer....shame on me.
I looks great but feels cheap. The buttons on top are not marked the way you would expect and the tilt stand is not at the best angle. I needed another timer and this was a good price point on Black Friday but it is just not the end all, be all. I will keep it and use it as a secondary timer and probe but there are things about the design that could be so much better.