- Save 50% on FM207 Digital Food Scale when you purchase 1 or more any items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Xpollo Mini Drone with Camera Live Video when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iTronics LED Dual Alarm Clock Radio with USB Charging when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Enter code VKHHWD84 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ThermoPro TP02S Instant Read Meat Thermometer Digital Cooking Food Thermometer with Long Probe for Grill Kitchen BBQ Smoker Thermometer
|Price:||$7.29 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【SUPER FAST READOUT】Instant Reading Thermometer with high precision sensor gets temp readout within 4-6 seconds.
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week.
- 【WIDE RANGE】 Cooking Thermometer with temperature range of -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C), accurate to ±0.9°F; Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable; Perfect for indoor outdoor cooking, grilling, BBQ and so on; NEVER use the thermometer in a closed oven!!
- 【LONG PROBE】Meat Thermometer with 5.3" food grade stainless steel probe with Step-down Tip design to display temp faster
- 【EASY TO USE】 10 minutes Auto-shut off to save battery life and Portable grill thermometer design perfect for outdoor cooking BBQ and smoker.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ThermoPro: Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
With the ThermoPro TP02S Digital Meat Thermometer, you can achieve the most accurate temperature in seconds and monitor your next meal's internal temperature, ensuring that it is cooked to completion. Just insert the probe into the thickest part of the meat, and the thermometer should display a reading. Afterwards. wash the digital meat thermometer with hot, soapy water after each insertion to prevent cross-contamination. Don't sweat powering the food thermometer off as it's designed to conserve battery power after 10 minutes of no use. Stop overcooking or under-cooking your meat and perfect meat temperatures like a professional, ensuring the perfect temp every time you're grilling or cooking. The meat thermometer with a LCD display, reading temperatures in your preferred unit of measurement between Celsius or Fahrenheit is a breeze.
BBQ Thermometer Features:
- Unique Fast Reading system achieves an accurate temperature reading within 4 - 7 seconds
- Ultra-clear screen LCD display
- STEP-DOWN probe tip thermometer to get temperature more precisely and quickly
- Battery power saving design
- Celsius/Fahrenheit selector
1. Wide Temperature range: -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C). If the temperature is below -58°F (-50°C) or above 572°F (300°C), LL.L or HH.H will show on the display.
2. Temperature display units: °C and °F.
3. 10-minute auto-off.
4. Resolution: 0.1 °C/°F.
5. Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) in range between 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C).
6. Power supply: 1 X LR44 (AG13) 1.5V.
7. Probe features a handle with a stainless steel finish, matches all your kitchen decor and appliances!
1.Avoid scratching by the cusp of the long probe when using the item.
2.Never use the thermometer in a closed oven.
3.Clean the thermometer and probe with a damp cloth before and after use.
1.Unit is not waterproof. Do not expose plug of probe or plug-in hole to any liquid, which will result in a bad connection and faulty readings.
2.The probe and cable are not dishwasher safe. They must be hand washed using hot water and soap. Make sure to rinse and dry the probe thoroughly before storing.
3.Do not submerge the base unit in water or expose to any corrosive cleaning materials. Wipe with damp cloth.
4.If the temperature exceeds or falls below the measurable ranges, the LCD screen will display the following letters: HHH for temperatures above range and L L L for temperatures below range.
Do not touch hot probe or wire with bare hands during or just after cooking. Always wear a heat-resistant glove.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit 4/23/17: The seller contacted me after writing this review. They offered a replacement as it was still under warranty. I'll certainly be more careful to avoid getting water in the unit; it may be best to wash only the probe under running water and then wipe the handle/display with a damp cloth or Clorox wipe.
I am very happy with their customer service.
I'm finding that temperature readings take 7 seconds more often then they take 5, but I'm not worried about the extra 2 seconds. One button for on-and-off, another for Celsius or Fahrenheit, manual or automatic off, and what seems to be, so far as I can tell, accurate readings, and solid construction means it's all good. That it's got a rigid sleeve for storage is a nice touch as well.
Easy recommendation, easy 5 stars.
The inexpensive probes usually last me 2-5 years. When another one failed recently, I purchased the ThermoPro TP02S 5 Second Instant Read thermometer. The very first time I used it I was amazed how much faster it was than ANY of the other inexpensive instant read/fast read thermometers I've owned. It truly is fast and accurate. If it only lasts as long as the others, for $8 it is still worth every penny and I would buy another.
It is so quick and easy to use for meat. So far, I've used it on roast beef and turkey, and it hasn't let me down. I was a little apprehensive with the turkey, hoping that the dark meat would be done, but it measured 165 at the thigh, so I took it out. No more overdone turkeys! The temperature was spot on, and the meat was tender and juicy. Roast beef was even easier. I prefer mine rare, but it's so hard to gauge when the meat is not perfectly round (and what roast is?). I checked in both the thick and thinner spots of the roast and got my 130 degree temperature (a little higher at the thinner spot) and voila, perfectly rare roast.
The only improvement I would make is to have a somewhat brighter or larger screen, but I have bad eyes. It's probably fine for most people.
The reason I typically refused to buy many of these products is they use a battery which I never heard of, don't have in my house, and when the product needs a new one I have to go to a store and look for this weird button battery which they may or may not have.
And this product takes
1 X LR44 (AG13) 1.5V.
So, it is lightweight, it is easy to use, it works great, and I got it on a discount. So four stars for a good product. Mine is one star because when it dies I'll probably end up putting in a drawer thinking I'll get a battery someday, but ultimately it will end up in the trash.