- Save 5% on Upgraded Version Petrainer Dog Shock Collar DRU1 when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on Hygrometer Thermometer TP-50 when you purchase 1 or more any item offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ThermoPro TP55 Digital Humidity Gauge when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Wireless Remote Thermometer TP11 when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iTronics LED Dual Alarm Clock Radio with USB Charging when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Enter code VKHHWD84 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ThermoPro TP09 - Digital Smoker BBQ Oven Grill Food Wireless Cooking Thermometer with Long Range, Instant Read Meat Thermometer, Perfect for Grilling or Kitchen Use, Battery Included
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wireless Remote Meat Thermometer monitors internal temperature of meat from 300 feet away; receiver beeps when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature
- Digital Cooking Thermometer with preprogrammed temperatures include 9 types of meat and poultry; All Preset Temp can be reprogrammed to set temperatures to suit your personal taste
- Grilling thermometer measures large temperature range, from 16 DegreeF to 482 DegreeF (-9 DegreeC to 250 DegreeC)
- Food thermometer with 46.5" long Step-down probe wires rated for 716A DegreeF; Batteries Included. Count up and down timer for timed cooking, never worry about food burning
- FCC certified, CE certified, ROHS, FDA approved probe. 1 Year Replacement Warranty! ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week
- Lifetime Sensor Probe Warranty – Although the sensor probe is rigidly produced, after a long-time period of use, a few amount units could experience incorrect temperature readings problem caused by careless or improper use of sensor probe. We will provide you a brand-new sensor probe, free of charge!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
ThermoPro: Cook Like A Pro Every Time! The ThermoPro TP-09 is a Digital Wireless Meat Thermometer that allows for you to be mobile, while the cooking thermometer remotely monitors your meat temperature with precision. With the belt clip, there's no more back and forth to the oven, bbq grill or smoker, just let the alarm warn you when the meat has reached your desired temperature. If you're an experienced cook, then set your temperature with our easy to use layout. If you're new to the kitchen, then don't worry as we have USDA approved temperatures and doneness levels. Don't forget, you can time the cooking process remotely as this unit also includes a timer. Features: 1. Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish) 2. Programmed with preset USDA approved doneness levels for a different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done) 3. Program your own temperature settings manually 4. Countdown and count up timer 5. Alarm 6. Celsius/Fahrenheit Selector 7. Receiver belt clip 8. Automatic transmitter shut off if temperature is below for 50A DegreeC (122A DegreeF) for 120 minutes 9. Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716A DegreeF (380A DegreeC) Specifications: Temperature Range: 16A DegreeF to 482A DegreeF (-9A DegreeC to 250A DegreeC) Temperature Accuracy: A1A DegreeF (A1A DegreeC) from 32 to 212A DegreeF (0 to 100A DegreeC) Probe Length: 6.5" food grade stainless steel probe Cable Length: 40" stainless steel mesh cable Remote Range: Up to 300 feet LCD Display Size: 1.3 x 1.3 inches (34 x 33 mm) Certifications: FCC certified, CE certified, ROHS, FDA approved probe Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Meat, Food.
Top customer reviews
The buttons are easy to use and intuitive – except for the program setting, which is used to set custom temperatures. For some reason, the unit does not always ‘remember’ the setting, but resets to 145F when I cycle through the ‘meat’ button and return to the Program setting. I use it a lot when making bread and hoped it would not require reprogramming every time I use it.
It works best if you turn the mobile unit on first and off last. It is difficult to see if the stationary base unit, holding the probe, is on or off. Instead of a continuous ‘on’ light, it features an intermittent blinking light that flashed on and off every 10 sec or so. If the mobile unit is on, I can just look to see if a temperature is registering. If it is, the base unit is on. If the mobile unit is off first, I must stop and stare at the base for 10 seconds or so to see if it flashes, hoping I don’t blink when it does. A mistake will probably drain the base unit’s battery.
I’ve had no problem with the mobile unit moving away from the base – the receiver has never failed to find the signal. The oven is close, but the BBQ is through several walls.
The ‘Taste’ button is interesting. It doesn’t work for poultry and ground beef, but does for the other meat settings. I guess they think chicken should only be cooked to 165F. When it cycles through from rare to well-done, the preset temperatures change in increments that are variable – not always a 5F change, for instance. This button is nice. It means I don’t have to use the program button to tweak the final temperatures I want.
I’ve used remote temperature probes for many years. I like this one. Time will tell if it is durable. I recommend it.
A couple of tips and minor workarounds:
-Sometimes, when you boot up the remote first it won't sync with the probe. Turn the remote off, start the flashing of the base using the side button, and turn the remote back on...within 30 seconds this syncs my probe every time.
-If you are concerned about probe accuracy, do the ice bath and boil tests. Quick directions: boil water to rapid roll and place tip of probe fully under liquid. It should approach 212F or 100C. I can usually get it about 1-2 degrees of that and this is the extreme high end; for low side, place crushed ice in a glass cup/container and just a little cold water (as little as you can manage and still allow the probe to slip within the ice)...let sit for a few minutes for water. This bath doesn't normally get to OC or 32F no matter how good your thermometer is but it should come close. I can get within 2 degrees with this, and that's probably pretty close to real temp.
-Avoid kinking the probe wire, as it can shorten the life of the probe. You can pinch the wires in a lid and usually it won't damage the probe but it's a risk I don't take. Wires can be routed through vents if away from the heat source or you can drill a small hole in the wall (I do this in my grill just below where the grate sits but not in my cabinet smoker...I use the exit vent for the cabinet smoker. These probe tips are universally sound for pretty much any temperature monitoring system you use.
Bottom line: I'm pretty centrist on ratings (don't like to give too low unless I absolutely hate it and don't give too high unless I'm very impressed), but this one for the price is excellent. Also, I'm tech savvy but don't like using my phone for stuff like this, so the use of the remote for me is a feature rather than an issue, as it is for folks who like to stare at a "smart" phone (and no I'm not old, at least not that old).
I don't usually write reviews but I like sharing good things with good people and rely on the reviews before I buy something.
If you're looking for an affordable remote, this is the one!