- Save 15% on Wireless Indoor Outdoor Thermometer TP63 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Auto Soap Dispenser IT111 when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Foo..." and save 34% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】A brand-new sensor probe will be provided if your probe experience temperature reading problems, free of charge! Just contact us at 877-515-7797!
- 【Hands Free Monitor】Wireless digital meat thermometer with dual probe monitors food or oven/grill/smoker temps up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy your company without continuously excusing yourself
- 【Hassle-Free Setup】No synch required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCD displays both food and oven temps and timer for the most intuitive experience; Back-lit for use in low light condition
- 【USDA Preset Temperature Settings】BBQ thermometer with preset temperatures for 9 types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes
- 【Durable and Accurate Dual Probes】Grilling thermometer with food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires are rated for 716°F
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill Oven BBQ
ThermoPro - Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
A perfectly cooked meal requires a perfect temperature reading. Whether cooking from the family cookbook or simply trying something new, getting that accurate and exact temperature will always get you the best results. With a mobile receiver that will keep you updated on the temperature of your meal, feel free to mingle, do chores or watch TV without ever having to physically check on your food! The wireless meat thermometer equipped with dual-probe technology, you have the option of using two meat probes for reading internal temperature of two meats or use one as an oven probe that will accurately read its surrounding temperature. If you are preparing for the big game day, having a casual dinner or cooking for the family, expect only the best results while using this smoker thermometer ThermoPro TP20.
- Dual probe technology, monitor two different meats or one meat and the grill/oven/smoker temp
- No Synch Required! Simple interface and setup, ready to use right of the box
- Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish)
- Programmed with preset USDA approved doneness levels for a different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done)
- Set your own temperature settings manually
- Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
- Alarm alert for programmed temp or timer
- Countdown and count up timer with two time duration options (99min 59sec, 99hr 59min)
- Timer and temperature settings are saved when unit is powered off
- Splash proof receiver; Receiver pullout counter top stand; Receiver belt clip
- Transmitter has wire to either hook on oven door or use as a stand
- Rubber sleeve case
- Large, backlit LCD display
- STEP-DOWN probe tip design
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C)
Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
Probe Length: 6.5" food grade stainless steel probe
Cable Length: 40" stainless steel mesh cable
Remote Range: Up to 300 feet
Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Grill, Meat, Food
1 x Digital Thermometer Receiver
1 x Digital Thermometer Transmitter
2 x Food/Oven Temperature Probe
4 x AAA batteries
1 x Manual
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, I've used it twice now and the results are spectacular. Accurate, easy to setup, easy to read and zero signal problems. Perfect. One thing though, if you remove the orange skin, you'll notice that it looks made in cheaperland, I don't if it's the thickness or type of the plastic, the texture, the finish or what, but it does not look as premium as it should. But that's just me over analyzing stuff, the truth is that it works perfectly, and that's what matters. The fact that they responded before I even called them made all the difference in the world to me. So, if you are looking for an easy to use, reliable thermometer, look no mo'.
All of these devices measure the temperature at the tip of metal probes, and transmit that temperature information to a receiver via a radio-frequency link. This allows the user to remotely monitor the temperature at the probe tip.
I researched these radio-frequency-based remote reading thermometers to replace a long-time device and chose the ThermoPro TP-20. After thoroughly reading directions, I inserted the enclosed batteries (very convenient), inserted the two temperature probes, and the sender and receiver established a radio-frequency link, with no need for my assistance. The two probes showed the same temperature probes provided the same temperature value, a quick check that the device was calibrated.
I've not owned a dual probe remote thermometer before, but I used them both as I monitored the two ends of a 6-pound tenderloin. My family has rare-meat lovers and well-done lovers, and being able to monitor the thin and thick ends of the tenderloin allowed me to adjust the various heat sources on a gas grill. I usually use a charcoal grill and don't have the ability to control the heating to this degree, but it's still a useful piece of information. Of course I log the data, so the temperature differential will also be interesting to log. When planning a meal, it's useful to know that a 6-pound tenderloin, cooked on gas, with the meat at this temperature and outside temperature at that value, will require 1:30 to cook.
The manufacturer claims that the sender and receiver will communicate over a 300-ft maximum distance, a distance that I did not measure, but it certainly worked well through a 120-foot distance and through heavy plaster walls. I am very impressed with that performance.
The receiver, the controller of the system, has pre-sets for FDA-approved cooking temperatures for a wide range of likely-to-be-grilled foods. Although I didn't use the feature, the device also allows one to set other temperatures, instead. One can change from Fahrenheit to Celsius degrees, as well as access a timer and other features. Read the directions!
Directions are easy to follow. The device was well-packaged, and included everything as advertised. It's easy to use and provides accurate temperature information.
My first use was for an almost-two-hour grilling of a tenderloin cooked over gas. I enthusiastically recommend this device.
picture is of the probes in ice water. Was stirring constantly just before the photo.
Going to see about getting new probes for it via warranty. I will update this review pending the replacement experience.
Update: Received replacement unit about 2 weeks after the initial post. It worked wonderfully for a 16 hour smoke for two pork shoulders at 220. However, after that first use, the same thing happened. I hand washed the probes, and hung them up to dry. the next time I tried to use the unit, the temperature was roughly +40 degrees at room temperature for one and below freezing for the another.
So disappointed in a product I wanted to love.