Other Sellers on Amazon
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty – Although the sensor probe is rigidly produced, after a long-time period of use, a few amount units could experience incorrect temperature readings problem caused by careless or improper use. We will provide you a brand-new sensor probe, free of charge!
- Wireless digital meat thermometer with dual probe monitors food and/or oven/grill/smoker temps up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy your company without continuously excusing yourself
- No synch required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCD displays both food and oven temps and timer for the most intuitive experience; Back-lit for use in low light condition
- BBQ thermometer with preset temperatures for 9 types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes
- Grilling thermometer with food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires are rated for 716°F
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill Oven BBQ
ThermoPro - Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
A perfectly cooked meal requires a perfect temperature reading. Whether cooking from the family cookbook or simply trying something new, getting that accurate and exact temperature will always get you the best results. With a mobile receiver that will keep you updated on the temperature of your meal, feel free to mingle, do chores or watch TV without ever having to physically check on your food! The wireless meat thermometer equipped with dual-probe technology, you have the option of using two meat probes for reading internal temperature of two meats or use one as an oven probe that will accurately read its surrounding temperature. If you are preparing for the big game day, having a casual dinner or cooking for the family, expect only the best results while using this smoker thermometer ThermoPro TP20.
- Dual probe technology, monitor two different meats or one meat and the grill/oven/smoker temp
- No Synch Required! Simple interface and setup, ready to use right of the box
- Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish)
- Programmed with preset USDA approved doneness levels for a different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done)
- Set your own temperature settings manually
- Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
- Alarm alert for programmed temp or timer
- Countdown and count up timer with two time duration options (99min 59sec, 99hr 59min)
- Timer and temperature settings are saved when unit is powered off
- Splash proof receiver; Receiver pullout counter top stand; Receiver belt clip
- Transmitter has wire to either hook on oven door or use as a stand
- Rubber sleeve case
- Large, backlit LCD display
- STEP-DOWN probe tip design
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C)
Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
Probe Length: 6.5" food grade stainless steel probe
Cable Length: 40" stainless steel mesh cable
Remote Range: Up to 300 feet
Certifications: FCC certified, CE certified, ROHS, FDA approved probe
Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Grill, Meat, Food
1 x Digital Thermometer Receiver
1 x Digital Thermometer Transmitter
2 x Food/Oven Temperature Probe
4 x AAA batteries
1 x Manual
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Intek||i-Tronics||i-Tronics||Lotee||Silipower||DEAL CHASER|
|Color||Orange||Silver grill thermometer||White||Black||Black||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 6.4 x 5.9 in||0.85 x 3.23 x 3.23 in||—||—||3.2 x 3.7 x 1.8 in||3.27 x 1.42 x 3.67 in|
|Item Weight||—||4.55 ounces||—||—||4.94 ounces||3.68 ounces|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, I've used it twice now and the results are spectacular. Accurate, easy to setup, easy to read and zero signal problems. Perfect. One thing though, if you remove the orange skin, you'll notice that it looks made in cheaperland, I don't if it's the thickness or type of the plastic, the texture, the finish or what, but it does not look as premium as it should. But that's just me over analyzing stuff, the truth is that it works perfectly, and that's what matters. The fact that they responded before I even called them made all the difference in the world to me. So, if you are looking for an easy to use, reliable thermometer, look no mo'.
Now, if you're like me, you may wonder if a product you buy online will be supported when issues arise. This has always been a thorn in my side with online purchases, and even with Amazon, I'm always a little hesitant. I can honestly say you don't need to worry about that with the thermopro line:
Last week (after 6 months of heavy use) I had one of the probes die (displayed LLL).
While I haven't been kind to my probes with the smoker and oven, they haven't seen undue abuse, so I figured I'd ask them if it was covered under warranty. I shot a short email to ITronics explaining the issue. They responded quickly, verified my order and address and had a new probe mailed to me in no time at all! They stand behind their product, and their customer service is great.
I had one of the two probes stop working after a couple of months (I e-mailed support and they are sending me a replacement).
Other than the probe issue, everything has worked well once i got it figured out. The button on the device that the probes plug into is a bit odd to use to turn the device on/off. It's not a very tactile button, and sometimes doesn't work as well as i would like. But that is about it. Everything else has worked well and I've been happy with it.