- Save 3% on Hygrometer Thermometer TP-50 when you purchase 1 or more any item offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Thermometer Fork TP-05 when you purchase 1 or more Remote Meat Thermometer TP-20 offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ThermoPro TP55 Digital Humidity Gauge when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Wireless Remote Thermometer TP11 when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Super fast TP02s meat thermometer when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iTronics LED Dual Alarm Clock Radio with USB Charging when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Enter code VKHHWD84 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lifetime Sensor Probe Warranty – Although the sensor probe is rigidly produced, after a long-time period of use, a few amount units could experience incorrect temperature readings problem caused by careless or improper use. We will provide you a brand-new sensor probe, free of charge!
- Wireless digital meat thermometer with dual probe monitors food and/or oven/grill/smoker temps up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy your company without continuously excusing yourself
- No synch required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCD displays both food and oven temps and timer for the most intuitive experience; Back-lit for use in low light condition
- BBQ thermometer with preset temperatures for 9 types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes
- Grilling thermometer with food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires are rated for 716°F
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||5.9 x 2.4 x 6.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.75 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||i-Tronics||Greatfullbuys||SMARTWARES||BBTO US||CSQ Products||RenGard|
|Color||Black&Orange||Black||Black||orange||Black||With 1 probe|
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 6.4 x 5.9 in||3 x 12 x 8 in||2.55 x 4.72 x 1.18 in||—||—||—|
|Material Type||—||Plastic||Plastic||304 stainless steel, ABS plastic||—||—|
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill Oven BBQ
ThermoPro - Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
A perfectly cooked meal requires a perfect temperature reading. Whether cooking from the family cookbook or simply trying something new, getting that accurate and exact temperature will always get you the best results. With a mobile receiver that will keep you updated on the temperature of your meal, feel free to mingle, do chores or watch TV without ever having to physically check on your food! The wireless meat thermometer equipped with dual-probe technology, you have the option of using two meat probes for reading internal temperature of two meats or use one as an oven probe that will accurately read its surrounding temperature. If you are preparing for the big game day, having a casual dinner or cooking for the family, expect only the best results while using this smoker thermometer ThermoPro TP20.
- Dual probe technology, monitor two different meats or one meat and the grill/oven/smoker temp
- No Synch Required! Simple interface and setup, ready to use right of the box
- Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish)
- Programmed with preset USDA approved doneness levels for a different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done)
- Set your own temperature settings manually
- Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
- Alarm alert for programmed temp or timer
- Countdown and count up timer with two time duration options (99min 59sec, 99hr 59min)
- Timer and temperature settings are saved when unit is powered off
- Splash proof receiver; Receiver pullout counter top stand; Receiver belt clip
- Transmitter has wire to either hook on oven door or use as a stand
- Rubber sleeve case
- Large, backlit LCD display
- STEP-DOWN probe tip design
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C)
Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
Probe Length: 6.5" food grade stainless steel probe
Cable Length: 40" stainless steel mesh cable
Remote Range: Up to 300 feet
Certifications: FCC certified, CE certified, ROHS, FDA approved probe
Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Grill, Meat, Food
1 x Digital Thermometer Receiver
1 x Digital Thermometer Transmitter
2 x Food/Oven Temperature Probe
4 x AAA batteries
1 x Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
~ Right out of the box, this wireless thermometer works exactly as expected. That shouldn't be so important to point out, but so few products are "turn-key" these days. I put the batteries in, turned each unit on, plugged a probe in, and it worked. That's it. Hit the mode button to switch between pre-programmed meat temperatures or hit the arrow keys to adjust for a custom temp. SO EASY TO USE. Practically no need for the instructions.
~ I had no problem transmitting wireless about 40ft through two walls.
~ Back-lit for use in low light conditions.
~ Simple interface which is easy to read and right to the point. No visual clutter or menus to navigate. Just look at it and read the temperature from either probe.
In a word, if you are in the market for a wireless thermometer, this one is perfect. Its a little pricey at $60, but it works flawlessly and doesn't waste any of your time with gimmicky features.
To address concerns raised by a commenter on this review, I have added a photo to this review showing that the temperature reading by the probe matches what my manual thermometer reads. So far a few months use with my outdoor grill has failed to expose problems with the probes functionality under that use-case. Still very happy with this wireless thermometer set.
Anyway, I've used it twice now and the results are spectacular. Accurate, easy to setup, easy to read and zero signal problems. Perfect. One thing though, if you remove the orange skin, you'll notice that it looks made in cheaperland, I don't if it's the thickness or type of the plastic, the texture, the finish or what, but it does not look as premium as it should. But that's just me over analyzing stuff, the truth is that it works perfectly, and that's what matters. The fact that they responded before I even called them made all the difference in the world to me. So, if you are looking for an easy to use, reliable thermometer, look no mo'.
It's a bit tricky to get the the sensors to stay plugged in. You have to be sure to push them in until they click. But other than that the unit works very well and is easy to use. Temperature readings are very accurate and respond quickly.
Bad - The jack ports for the temp probes do not snap in tightly. They can come out quite easily and have been able to from day one. I think this would have been a very easy design point to remedy, yet it's missing. Even the headphone jack on my cell phone has a tighter connection. This is not what I would expect from a product at any price point. Seriously causes me to want to return it as I consider how likely it will be to stay connected as time goes by. Nothing ever gets tighter with time.....