ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
|List Price:||$59.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||4 AAA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hands free monitor: Wireless digital meat thermometer with dual probe monitors food or oven/grill/smoker temperature up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy your company without continuously excusing yourself
- Hassle-free setup: No synchronization required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCD displays both food and oven temps; Back-lit for use in low light condition
- Kitchen timer: Food cooking thermometer features count up and countdown setting that is perfect for long-time cooking; Receiver will beep and flash once reaches preset temperature
- USDA preset temperature settings: BBQ thermometer with preset temperatures for 9 types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes
- Durable and accurate probes: Grilling thermometer features food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires can withstand up to 716Fahrenheit
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|TP28 500FT Wireless Meat Thermometer with 2 Probes||ThermoPro TP01A Instant Read Thermometer with LCD Display||ThermoPro TP03H Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer||ThermoPro TP19 Auto-Rotating Display Chef Thermometer||ThermoPro TP99 Case for Digital Cooking Thermometer||TP30 Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun|
|Use||500FT Wireless Grilling Thermometer with 2 Probes for Kitchen,BBQ,Grill,Smoker etc.||5.3 inches cooking thermometer with high precision sensor get internal temp of food within 4-6 seconds and accurate to ±0.9 degree Fahrenheit||Waterproof instant read thermometer gets temp readings within 3-4 seconds and backlit screen for dim condition||Instant read thermometer get speedy readings within 2-3 seconds with ambidextrous backlit display||Storage Case to Fit ThermoPro Brand All Meat Thermometers TP20, TP08S, TP-07||Digital Infrared Thermometer Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun for Surface and Ambient Temperature|
Chef Guy Mitchell, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, Executive Chef of Philadelphia Eagles, and Chef during special engagements for the President and Vice Presidents.
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Transmitter
- 2 x Probes
- 1 x Clip
- 4 x 3A batteries
- 1 x Manual
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Meat Thermometer
A good thermometer helps you eliminate all the guesswork and cook food perfectly every time. ThermoPro TP20 is equipped with dual-probe technology, enable you to monitor two kinds of meat or use one sensor as an oven probe that will accurately read its surrounding temperature. With a receiver range of up to 300 feet away that will keep you updated on the temperature of your meal, feel free to mingle, do chores or watch TV without ever having to physically check on your food!
- Remote Range: Up to 300 feet
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
- Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
- Countdown & Count Up Timer
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Grill, Meat, Food
- Power: 4*3A batteries (included)
Dual Probe Monitors Two Different Food or One Meat and Grill/ Oven/ Smoker's Temperature
- Dual probe technology, monitor two different meats or one meat and the grill/oven/smoker temp
- No Synch Required! Simple interface and setup, ready to use right of the box
- Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish)
- Programmed with preset USDA approved doneness levels for a different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done)
- Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
- Timer and temperature settings are saved when unit is powered off
- Splash proof receiver; Receiver pullout counter top stand; Receiver belt clip; Rubber sleeve case
- Transmitter has wire to either hook on oven door or use as a stand
- Large backlit LCD makes nighttime grilling easy
Enjoy your cooking with ThermoPro TP20 digital meat thermometer!
High Accuracy & Heat Resistance
Probe and wire can withstand up to 716°F, you can cook with wide temperature range from 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C) with high accuracy.
Alarm for Programmed Temp
Receiver will flash and beep when food temperature reaches your programmed temperature, no more overcooking.
Countdown & Count Up Timer
Countdown and count up timer with two time duration options (99min 59sec, 99hr 59min), manage your time effectively.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is accurate and works well. I tested it with boiling, tepid, and cold water against my expensive analog thermometer. No variance between leads.
2. Never lost connection and was easy to use. I got 250 feet no problem.
3. Lost connection alarm
3. Great length of leads. They are plenty long.
4. Stainless braided leads.
5. Batteries included!?!?!? (YES!)
6. Durable without being heavy. No need to worry about knocking it off a table or such.
1. Configuration is OK. Not hard but, not Intuitive. But if you read the instructions and made it past 6th grade you will have no problems.
2. Shape of the sensor leads. The crook is in there... Yeah... Humm. You need to turn them away from the grill to keep them from touching the grill. Strait would have been better, but I am sure they have some reason for not being strait. Meh... They work well. Just give them a twist away from the grill.
1. Ports should be obviously labeled to indicate lead 1 or 2.
2. Grill clip is not very functional and hard to use. It slips around and really is not very useful. I am going to have to purchase a more functional one.
3. The clip on the back of the sensor is wonky. It hangs at a weird angle when hung on a handle or such.
4. Temp reached alarm is not very loud or adjustable.
5. Lack of lock on remote unit. Clip it on and go.. But do not bump it. You may just find that your rare steak is now well done. A simple lock function would take care of that.
6. No low temp alarm. Would have been nice to have a low temp alarm. But... for the price..... I can keep an eye on it.
Like it or not an honest review.
I will say this! Their customer service is fine! I reached out to them and they sent me a new probe which lasted 2 weeks haha. SO if you like dealing with customer service and if you are in the market for an inexpensive thermometer and do not cook things like brisket, boston butt etc... (the good stuff) then this is fine. If you are, I strongly suggest spending a little extra money and going with Thermoworks! They are proven to work and last! How this thermometer is ranked #1 on Amazon is mind boggling.
Bottom line - very cheap Chinese made product. I will never buy from this manufacturer again.
By Jeffrey Erspamer on April 2, 2017
By Leeman928 on April 12, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
1. Two probes, with both temperatures displayed all the time (no need to press a button or wait for it to cycle through temp 1, temp 2, and timer. I know some others do this. Means you have a constant read out of the smoker / BBQ temperature and the cooking meat; and
2. Great customer service / warranty. After only a few uses I can see that the probes take a real hammering (heat / grease / smoke / snagged leads so knowing that they willl replace them is a big bonus.
Note that you can set an alarm for the temperature reaching (or exceeding) a given temperature. This is designed for use with meat (eg chicken should usually reach 75C to be safe). You can also use it to warn you if the smoker / BBQ is too hot. You cannot set it to warn you if the temperature drops below a given temperature - perhaps a useful feature for the future, albeit mostly of interest for those wanting to smoke food?
If the product had a facility to set a temperature range, that would be a very useful feature. This way I can know that the bbq is holding the temperature and is not losing heat. Very happy with the choice of product.
Compare with other thermometers
This ItemThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
|power source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||-|