- Series: World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science, Series a, Vol 27
- Hardcover: 375 pages
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc (September 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9810233752
- ISBN-13: 978-9810233754
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,528,325 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Thermomechanics of Nonlinear Irreversible Behaviours: An Introduction (World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science, Series a, Vol 27)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"The Grid" by Gretchen Bakke Ph.D.
Charting the history of our electrical grid, Bakke helps us see what we all take for granted, shows it as central to our culture and identity as a people, and reveals it to be the linchpin in our aspirations for a clean energy future. Learn more