- Save 15% on Habor 5S INSTANT READ MEAT THERMOMETER when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by StarTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ☞☞Habor 5.9" Long Probe Thermometer☜☜ when you purchase 1 or more Habor Meat Thermometer offered by StarTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Habor UPGRADED Wireless Thermometer Withstand 716℉ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by StarTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 【Habor Hygrometer Thermometer for Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers-White 】 when you purchase 1 or more 【Habor Meat Thermometer Kitchen Thermometer】 offered by StarTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ✈✈Habor Digital LUGGAGE SCALE for Travel✈✈ when you purchase 1 or more [Habor Digital Cooking Meat Thermometer] offered by StarTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 【 HABOR 7-Speed Setting Hand Blender 】 when you purchase 1 or more 【 Habor Meat Thermometer 】 offered by StarTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Meat Thermometer, Habor Cooking Thermometer Instant Read Thermometer Candy Thermometer with Super Long Probe for Kitchen Cooking BBQ Grill Smoker Meat Fry Food Milk Yoghourt
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【LIFETIME WARRANTY】Habor provides a 45-day money back & LIFETIME warranty; Feel free to contact us!
- 【INSTANT READ & ACCURATE】The Cooking Thermometer with Step-Down Tip design to display temp faster and more accurate, can read your fry steak or meat temp in 4-6 Seconds; Instant Read Thermometer can help you make sure the degree of cooking, prevent you from the Salmonella in undercooked meat
- 【SUPER LONG PROBE】This Digital Cooking Thermometer has 4.7" Super Long food grade stainless steel probe to detect the core temp of meat; Perfect for huge turkey, chicken, roast leg of lamb, bread making, hot water, hot milk, and even bath water; No more hands' burning(NEVER use the thermometer in a CLOSED OVEN!)
- 【EASY TO USE】Simply insert probe into your food or liquid and read the temp; This Meat Thermometer with protective sheath is easy to carry outside or store in your kitchen drawer; Auto-shut off after 10 minutes without operation, extending your battery life (Battery Included)
- 【WIDE RANGE & ALL-PURPOSE】This Digital Meat Thermometer range from -58℉ to 572℉(-50℃ to 300℃), perfect for grilling, your hot oil, home-make dessert, candy, deep fry food, make the Restaurant-Quality food for your family and friends
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thermometer Expert: Habor Digital Meat Thermometer
Habor is a Thermometer Expert for all food thermometers. This Habor Digital Meat Thermometer is ultra-fast 4-6 seconds readings at all typical cooking temperatures makes this the perfect cooking thermometer for meats, liquids, candy, baked goods and outdoor grills, BBQ party. With 4.7 inches long probe, it is the best performing instant-read thermometer in its price range.
- Are you afraid of the safety and doneness of your food overcook or undercook?
- Would you wanna make a just right medium beef for family and friends like a pro?
- Are you worried about the quality of the item?
You do not need to worry about such things anymore when meet Habor Meat Thermometer!
Just enjoy the family time with our simlple BBQ tool.
Versatile Habor Digital Thermometer
This Digital Meat Thermometer has 4.7" Super Long food grade stainless steel probe to detect the core temp of meat. Perfect for huge Christmas & Thanksgiving Day’s turkey, roast leg of lamb, any kind of meat.
bread making, boiling water, hot milk, and even bath water.
Variety usage scenario:
Meats --BBQ and smoked meat , steak, fry fish, turkey and chicken
Home-make dessert—bread, pastries, candy, cheese
Baby food—baby milk, fresh baby juice
Beverages—homebrew, wine, coffee, tea, water, milk etc.
Other hand-make : soaps, candles
Instant Read Thermometer Features:
🎄 STEP-DOWN probe tip design achieves readout temp 4-6s
🎄 Ultra-clear screen LCD display
🎄 Celsius/Fahrenheit selectable
🎄 Battery power saving design, 10-minute auto-off
🎄 Wide Temperature range: -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C)
A Thermometer You Can Carry On
This is a nice, accurate and easy-to-use digital thermometer with a thin probe. Comes with a plastic sheath with pen clip, it safeguards the stem against any possible damage when not in use. The digital thermometer is handy to carry anywhere. Perfect for indoor kitchen and outdoor back yard barbecue activities
Sanitary Probe to Care Your Health
The digital cooking thermometer is made of durable, easy-to-clean brushed stainless steel. And best of all, the probe is covered with a sturdy plastic cap so there is no risk of damaging it.
Wide Temperature Range
Gives a fast reading with a range from -50℃(-58ºF) to +300℃(572ºF), the meat thermometer is perfect for indoor use in the kitchen/fryer or outdoor use when grilling or smoking meats, fish or vegetables. You can also switch from ℃ to ºF for preferred read.
Easy to Use
Simply insert the long probe into your food / liquid and get perfectly cooked food every single time. The 4.7” stainless probe is long enough to keeps you from burning your hands while measuring. With very thin needle tip, it can get temperature more precisely and quickly.
Temperature range: -58ºF ~ 572ºF(-50℃ ~ 300℃). If the temperature is below -58ºF(-50℃) or above 572ºF(300℃), LL.L or HH.H will show on the display.
Two Buttons: ON/OFF and ℃/ ºF
10-minute auto-off feature
Resolution: 0.1 ℃/ ºF
Temperature accuracy: ±2ºF(±1℃) in range between 32 to 212ºF (0 to 100℃)
Button Battery (included): 1 X AG13 ( also named LR44), 1.5 V
1.Clean the digital thermometer and probe with a damp cloth before and after use.
2.Do not submerse the unit in water or place it in dishwater. BE CAREFUL NOT TO GET WATER IN THE THERMOMETER AS THE TOP ELECTRONIC PART IS NOT WATERPROOF.
3.NEVER use the thermometer in a closed oven.
Compare with similar items
Polder Candy/Jelly/Deep Fry Thermometer, Stainless Steel, with Pot Clip Attachment and Quick Reference Temperature Guide
Winco Deep Fry/Candy Thermometer with Hanging Ring, 2-Inch by 11-3/4-Inch
CDN DTC450 Digital Pre-Programmed & Programmable Candy Thermometer
Wilton Candy Thermometer
Taylor Precision Products Classic Line Candy/Deep Fry Thermometer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Elegant Silver||Silver||Not Applicable||White||Silver||Clear|
|Item Dimensions||9.2 x 0.8 x 1.1 in||4.75 x 6.75 x 15.25 in||0.88 x 3.75 x 15.31 in||1.25 x 14 x 0.75 in||0.85 x 2.13 x 12 in||6 x 4.5 x 1 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love that it's consistent in measuring temperatures. I've tested meat while it's in the oven taken it out and retested it and the numbers are the same. I've also used it when poaching chicken, to test the temp WITHOUT taking it out of the pot - and then taking it out and re-testing the temp. I've gotten the same results every time I've tried this. The same for checking it in as well as out of the oven.
I also ran it through a few drills the first 4 - 5 times I'd used it. Did it measure the temp consistently in different parts of the meat I was cooking? Yes, As long as I hit the same thickness/depth of the meat, it was within one degree.
Has an on/off button and can be changed from Fahrenheit to Centigrade.
Update: June 8, 2017 - received replacement from StarTOP customer service that corrected the thermometer cap. Works as it was designed. Very satisfied with the thermometer and customer service.
I bought it to replace the one my brother borrowed and has yet to return so not wanting to hold my breath I went ahead and bought a new one for myself. Lol
The first one I had was the one that you stuck the needle in and the monitor stayed outside of the oven on the counter. That one was nice but it was a pain trying to keep the 2 pieces together in a house of 7 people, always spent time looking for the other half.
I decided to go with this one as I really need a thermometer for my dad to use for his water for his bonsai trees. He's growing them from seedlings so the temp has to be just right to water them.
I liked this one as it said it could be used for liquid temps as well as candy and meats, my last one was only able to do meats so it was limited. I really like the options this thermometer allows you.
It was easy to use for both myself and my dad and so far we have had no trouble with it.
Instead, my beautiful 4.5 pound prime rib came out medium well. Or, in prime rib terms: ruined.
This was my first time cooking prime rib and, as it was the most expensive piece of meat I've ever cooked, I decided to do everything by the book, including buying a meat thermometer.
Slow cooking at 250 degrees, the temperature at 2 hours read 65 degrees. Farenheit. I pressed the button to make sure. Eh. At 3 hours, it read 67 degrees.
At this point, my gut and my brain were telling me two different things. After 17 years with my grill and 9 with my oven, I felt I knew their temperatures and cook rates really well. My gut said, "take it out". My brain said, "Hey, you've never cooked this before, leave it in."
Score: Gut 1, Brain 0. Also, prime rib, 0.
And thermometer 0. I even read the directions again after I was done throwing away the meat. I had apparently done everything correctly.
Considering all the glowing reviews, I'll just assume a got the occasional "one bad apple". It was an expensive apple, though, as the meat was four times the price of the thermometer.
I don't "hate" anything, so I give this thing 2 stars. I may be an outlier, so anyone else reading this should consider all those positive reviews.