Thermoplastic Material Selection: A Practical Guide (Plastics Design Library) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Length: 352 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
- Part of: Plastics Design Library (109 Books)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A practical guide to thermoplastic material selection, grounding users in various families, types, and grades and providing the tools to select the most effective formulation--This text refers to the hardcover edition.
About the Author
For the past twenty years he has worked as a consulting engineer, helping companies bridge the gap between development and production. Some of the products he has helped bring to market include washing machines for Whirlpool, power tools for Skil®, cell phones for Motorola and Nokia, and the Humalog® / Humulin® insulin pen for Eli Lilly.
In 2006 he founded Art of Mass Production, an engineering consulting company based in San Diego, California. AMP provides services to manufacturing companies in the consumer electronics, wireless, and medical device industries. Eric is also moderator of the blog site plasticsguy.com, where he writes about plastics technology, and its effect on people and the planet. His newest book Thermoplastic Materials Selection: A Practical Guide is scheduled for release in 2015. --This text refers to the hardcover edition.
- File Size : 28982 KB
- Print Length : 352 pages
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B00XHN8T3W
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publisher : William Andrew; 1st Edition (April 30, 2015)
- Publication Date : April 30, 2015
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Page Numbers Source ISBN : 0323312993
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,293,758 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: