- Series: International Encyclopedia of Pharmacology and Therapeutics (Book 131)
- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: Pergamon; 1 edition (February 1, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0080368522
- ISBN-13: 978-0080368528
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,509,419 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Thermoregulation: Physiology and Biochemistry 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
...both volumes contain a wealth of fascinating information and many of the individual articles are quite splendid both in their contents and their presentation...the essays...provide wide-ranging and fascinating accounts of many aspects of the basic and applied biology of heat production and temperature regulation, and of their chemically-induced modulations.... Almost without exception they are rewarding to read.... Both volumes, however, are treasure-troves of information which everyone with an interest in thermoregulation per se, its pathology and/or its pharmacology, from graduate students upwards to professors and clinical consultants, should have ready access to.
Journal of Thermal Biology Vol 17 No 3