Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.15 shipping
Thermos 18 Ounce Double Wall Tritan Hydration Bottle, Purple
|Price:||$15.16 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Double wall construction provides insulation
- Hygienic rear push button lid with one handed operation and locking switch
- Made from BPA-free, impact resistant and dishwasher durable Eastman Tritan copolyester material
- lid with integrated carrying loop
- Silicone spout for comfortable drinking; sweat proof design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Thermos Intak 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle with Meter, Smoke
Thermos 22 Ounce Tritan Hydration Bottle, White
Thermos 24 Ounce Tritan Hydration Bottle with Meter, Deep Purple
Thermos 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle with Connected Smart Lid, Teal
Thermos Vacuum Insulated 18 Ounce Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Purple||Smoke||White||Deep Purple||Teal||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 10 in||2.9 x 3 x 9.9 in||9.75 x 2.9 x 9.75 in||3.2 x 3.2 x 10 in||3.1 x 3.1 x 10.6 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 10 in|
|Material Type||Tritan||Plastic||Tritan copolyester||Tritan||Tritan||Stainless Steel|
Thermos's new hydration bottles give you the flexibility to choose what matters most. The double wall option provides insulation and a sweat proof design. Nothing is more vital to staying healthy and fit than proper hydration. Thermos hydration bottles make it easy to stay hydrated throughout the day. They're made of BPA-free materials, reusable and built to last.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The other reviewers were right on with their complaints:
1. Lid is crazy complicated and you need to be a teenager to open them (anyone over 30 might struggle with the complexity of the lock switch plus handle double-lock, plus back clip pressing, which results in a thirsty soul praying that it opens).
2. It has a smaller capacity.
3. The double wall is not helpful in hindering sweating
#4 complaint = It leaks when on it's side! Ack! I fill and store about 6 of these bottles in the fridge so I can 'grab and go' during the day. These are stored on my top shelf, laying down and stacked up. With my 'old' Intak bottles, no issue. So, I added the new Tritan Hydration Bottle to the stack without thinking....a few hours later, my refrigerator is huffing and puffing away, making all kinds of noises. I thought, 'Great...now we need a new refrigerator'....an hour after the wheezing refrigerator noise stops, I reach in to grab a cold Thermos bottle and noticed that my purpose Double-Wall was half full...what happened to the other half?? Hmmmm. Then, I saw some water on the top shelf...and I figured out that the damn new Tritan was slowly leaking from the cap and the excess water dripped down the back of the fridge which kicked on something in the fridge to maintain the moisture level. Ugh!
So, I tried to re-seat the lid and after several attempts, I decided the design is an Epic Fail. Ahhhhhh!!!
I'll stick with the old Intak bottles...breaky caps are better than leaky caps.