Thermos ELEMENT5 16-Ounce Travel Mug
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TherMax double wall vacuum insulation locks in temperature to preserve flavor and freshness
- durable 18/8 stainless steel interior and exterior
- Leak-proof 360° drink lid is easy to use and drinkable from any direction
- Integrated stainless steel carry loop with carabiner for space saving and instantly accessible attachment to backpacks and other gear
- Rubberized shock absorbing base with wide stance for stable footing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Thermos 16 Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Tumbler
Thermos ELEMENT5 16 Ounce Double Wall Travel Mug, Stainless Steel
Thermos ELEMENT5 16 Ounce Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Backpack Bottle, Charcoal/Lime
Thermos Vacuum Insulated 18 Ounce Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Silver||Stainless Steel||Charcoal||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 7.3 x 9.9 in||3.5 x 5.3 x 9.9 in||5.1 x 3.4 x 8.1 in||2.9 x 3.2 x 9.7 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 10 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
For over 100 years consumers have trusted Thermos brand products to keep their foods and beverages hotter, cooler and fresher. Today this tradition continues with an array of products for every purpose. Element 5 by Thermos is designed to go wherever your journey takes you and to enhance the experience of being there. The Thermax vacuum insulation virtually eliminates temperature change by creating an airless vacuum space between two stainless steel walls. The result is an insulation layer that performs better than any other. A superior insulated container you can depend on to keep your food and beverages hotter, colder, fresher, longer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The lower sealer ring on the lid, although still works fine, is getting looser and looser with use. I clean it daily, and find the ring in the sink sometimes having fallen off. I don't want to lose it. So a replacement would be good to offer.
2. The "hole" that you fill this up through is not very big. You can't put a standard ice cube in it, for example. This is only an issue with me because of cleaning. I had to buy a thin brush that would fit through. Some coffee creamers leave a "film" when you are done using it, so I usually clean that. Getting into the thermos is easy when you have a narrow brush.
I had finally found the perfect roasted coffee for me and I was in love! Only...
My hot coffee turned COLD and my iced coffee turned WARM and watery while I lingered over a tall mug of my favorite brew....
This coffee was too delicious to dump down the drain... and....
I was just so incredibly sad....
I started looking for solutions on Amazon and read about this ugly mug called E5... While not amazingly attractive, it isn't all that ugly.. just kinda stout but sporty... more importantly people were saying things that made me realize I had to fire my coffee mug because it just was not the right tool for the job.
Firstly I clicked this shiny new toy into my cart and asked the Amazon elves to please please pack this up in a box just for me...
and I waited....
but not too long...
and there was a knock...
on my door...
and a box...
I ripped and tore and destroyed that box, pulled out this shiny new E5 mug.. washed it up.. warmed it up... ground some beans... brewed some coffee.. poured and prepared and sipped and sipped and sipped and ...
Well, I drank it way too fast to really know if it worked so I started all over.
warmed it up while I ground some beans and brewed and prepared and closed it up and sat on my hands and fidgeted and did stuff that did not include drinking that delicious coffee that I had prepared.
I waited and waited until my eye would not look away and my lips were twitching and my mind was throwing pleading images of myself on my knees begging for my hands to twist open the top and then to grip the handle and slowly, but not too slowly, move the rim of this shiny new mug to my lips and just a little tilt... and a little more... and
Really hot coffee... like freshly brewed, just poured hot coffee!
For months I have repeated this exercise over and over, several times a day.... Sometimes I will even make a cup and then all of a sudden need to do something and have to leave it sitting there for hours.... but no mater what I do, the results are always the same...
Welll... unless I make iced.. then it is actually, even hours later, iced coffee!!!
The only problem with the iced coffee is that the opening is a bit small so I have to throw my ice into the blender and crush it first, but, yum!!
I really love my shiny E5 travel mug...
I feel bad when I see people drinking coffee out of primitive mugs.. the memories of those days when my coffee was delivered to my lips in an ancient receptacle flash before me and... I just cannot emphasize enough just how relieved I am that my coffee drinking nightmare is over.