Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle, Blue” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 23% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle, Blue
|Price:||$15.31 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, not for use with hot liquids
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw and integrated carry handle
- Keeps cold 12 hours, Keeps cold 12 hours. For maximum thermal efficiency, prechill beverage bottle prior to use. Fill with cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
- 12 ounce capacity; hand washing recommended
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
What Matters to Us
THERMOS brand products deliver what matters every time. As the leading manufacturer of convenient insulated products for over 110 years, THERMOS is trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. THERMOS delivers when it matters.
Technology Matters: THERMOS vacuum insulation technology keeps cold things cold
With traditional containers, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection.
THERMOS vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay icy cold or steamy hot no matter what the forecast.
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal insulation efficiency, preheat (Food Jar only) or pre-chill (Food Jar and Bottles) the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
- THERMOS L.L.C. warrants this Genuine THERMOS Brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five year from date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or color fading, or any condition affected by abuse, neglect, alteration, accident or improper use or maintenance.
- See Warranty Section or our webiste for full warranty.
Assembly and Use
Push Button Straw Bottle
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Press the push-button (A1) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (A2).
3. Using your thumbs, push sipper straw (B) downward through lid (A).
4. Pull the straw stem (C) out of bottom of sipper straw (B).
5. Wash all parts separately and re-assemble.
6. Fill container with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for the lid (A) and straw stem (C), to avoid overflow.
7. Replace lid (A) by twisting clockwise.
8. To drink, press the push-button (A1) located on the lid (A) to release the lid cover (A2) and reveal the drink opening.
9. When finished drinking, close the lid cover (A2) until it snaps securely into place.
Note: A worn sipper straw (B) may cause the product to leak. Check sipper straw (B) regularly and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- Not For Use With Hot Liquids: For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may cause burns or scald user.
- Use only with adult supervision. To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child chew on the soft material of the straw (if present) as it may present a choking hazard.
- Check straw (if present) regularly for tears and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids such as fruit juices or flavored sugary drinks may cause tooth decay.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
- Always test temperature of food or liquid before consuming and before feeding to your child.
- Do not overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid, straw (if present) and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through stopper when stopper is closed (if applicable to product). Missing, worn or misaligned gaskets may cause product to leak.
Quench that thirst while on the go with the colorful Thermos Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Straw Bottle, 12 Oz. (Blue). At less than 3 in. around and only 7 in. high, it's easy to tuck into a purse or backpack. And thanks to Thermos vacuum insulation technology, contents will remain cold up to 12 hours! Thermos the ideal solution for transporting hot and cold beverages or foods.
Top customer reviews
As for me, I also love this product! I have been looking for a good water bottle that does not leak for what seems like forever. I have purchased SO many "cheap" bottles to "save" money, but have had them all leak or break on me. You get what you pay for. It hurt me to spend $20 on 1 water bottle, but I am SO glad I did! This thing is made so well. Quality materials and: IT DOES NOT LEAK! Woo hoo!! For the first time, my daughter can open her lunchbox and not have soggy food! Thank you Thermos!
The button on the front is easy to press and pops open the top. There is a rubber straw to drink from and I saw that you can purchase extras. This thermos also has a cute handle on the top (one of my daughter's favorite features!)
I will definitely be purchasing again when we need a new one! These are awesome!
We used an engraving pen to write child's name on the metal. Does keep water cool for hours. Easy to put together and take apart to wash in dishwasher. Very easy for 4 year old to open and close - push button and lid pops up to reveal the drinking straw. 4 year old has dropped this waterbottle quite a few times - no cracks, no dents, and no leaks - very durable water bottle.
Also ordered the Train design of this product and a couple boxes of replacement straws although the straws that come with the water bottle have not needed replacement yet.
All the pre-school class parents are now buying various designs of this water bottle for their kids now too! Looks like we are Trend Setters!!
I call it a water bottle; however, it will hold any type of juice or milk also. I do not think it would work with carbonated beverages.
We did notice that the bottle leaked sometimes in her backpack when she came back from daycare even though it was closed. It does not have a spill-proof membrane (I knew that when purchasing). I could handle some leaks but this thing has unloaded a full bottle of water soaking other items in her back pack on more than one occasion.
From a mother's perspective, the straw parts are not easily disassembled for thorough cleanings.
Overall, having a water bottle made my daughter happy so we got her a couple more of a different brand because they weren't so expensive (Contigo Kids Autospout Gizmo Water Bottles). As soon as she started using the others she'd cry if I filled the Funtainer for her to take to daycare for the day. Elsa is her all-time favorite so for her to refuse and even cry about taking something with Frozen on it is a red flag. I can't get a straight answer from her as to why she doesn't like this water bottle. I've checked to see if there's a problem getting water out of the straw and there's not. The handle is a little small but functional for a 3 year old. It's easy for her to open and close. I don't think she's still upset about Anna and Olaf being on the bottle but who knows. So until I can get a straight answer from her about why she doesn't like it, the water bottle will be put in the cabinet to collect dust. Or I can entertain my coworkers and start bringing it to work for myself.
We now order these as gifts for the 4 year olds in my daughter's preschool class. The kids and parents really love them.
Our family now owns 3 in this size and we've given 3 additional ones as gifts: Minions, R2D2 and Spiderman. We own a pink princess, a purple My Little Pony (I'm pretty sure) and a plain pink one.
They are really easy to take apart and clean. And they really do keep liquids cold. We are never without one.
Somehow we melted one of the inserts and after calling Thermos parts department I have 5 inserts on the way for the price of $1.00 each and $3.00 for shipping. While I was at it I ordered a replacement gasket set for another 17 oz I have for water (we own 4 of those) and it was also $1.00 which then added $0.50 to shipping. So $9.50 for a total parts kit which is way less than I have seen these on Amazon. Keep this in mind...the product can be re-built!
Great character themes available.
Great gift idea in the $15.00 range
Replaceable silicone and straw of great design. We accidentally melted ours at very high heat..it wasn't the dishwasher.
Water tight, ours don't leak.
Keeps liquids cool for extended periods. We're in Central Florida and always carry water.
Has integrated flip up handle/ring that can be used to clip onto something with a carabiner or other clip.
Super durable. 3 of ours are always being dropped by our 4 year old. None have cracked or failed. Even the graphics seem protected by the top and bottom that hit the ground first. No dents either.
Wish more characters were available....small nit.
Water will leak out after washing from outside the seal/lip, making you think it's leaking. A hard shake will fix this if it's still wet.
Fast forward and we switched our four kids to the Thermos brand. I've never had to replace a straw and they are insulated, which is a huge plus. After about a year there may be some minor chipping off the design, but nothing significant. These are heavy duty, easy to clean and last without needing additional replacements, thank God because "ain't nobody got time for that!" Happy kids and happy mom here.