Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle, Big Hero 6" and save 32% off the $17.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle, Big Hero 6
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.25. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, not for use with hot liquids
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw and integrated carry handle
- Keeps cold 12 hours
- 12 ounce capacity; hand washing recommended
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What Matters to Us
THERMOS brand products deliver what matters every time. As the leading manufacturer of convenient insulated products for over 110 years, THERMOS is trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. THERMOS delivers when it matters.
Technology Matters: THERMOS vacuum insulation technology keeps cold things cold
With traditional containers, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection.
THERMOS vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay icy cold or steamy hot no matter what the forecast.
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal insulation efficiency, preheat (Food Jar only) or pre-chill (Food Jar and Bottles) the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
- THERMOS L.L.C. warrants this Genuine THERMOS Brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five year from date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or color fading, or any condition affected by abuse, neglect, alteration, accident or improper use or maintenance.
- See Warranty Section or our webiste for full warranty.
Assembly and Use
Push Button Straw Bottle
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Press the push-button (A1) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (A2).
3. Using your thumbs, push sipper straw (B) downward through lid (A).
4. Pull the straw stem (C) out of bottom of sipper straw (B).
5. Wash all parts separately and re-assemble.
6. Fill container with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for the lid (A) and straw stem (C), to avoid overflow.
7. Replace lid (A) by twisting clockwise.
8. To drink, press the push-button (A1) located on the lid (A) to release the lid cover (A2) and reveal the drink opening.
9. When finished drinking, close the lid cover (A2) until it snaps securely into place.
Note: A worn sipper straw (B) may cause the product to leak. Check sipper straw (B) regularly and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- Not For Use With Hot Liquids: For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may cause burns or scald user.
- Use only with adult supervision. To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child chew on the soft material of the straw (if present) as it may present a choking hazard.
- Check straw (if present) regularly for tears and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids such as fruit juices or flavored sugary drinks may cause tooth decay.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
- Always test temperature of food or liquid before consuming and before feeding to your child.
- Do not overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid, straw (if present) and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through stopper when stopper is closed (if applicable to product). Missing, worn or misaligned gaskets may cause product to leak.
THERMOS products deliver what matters every time. As the leading manufacturer of convenient insulated products for over 100 years, THERMOS is trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. THERMOS delivers when it matters. THERMOS brand products offer superior cold retention that keeps beverages cool and delicious for hours, and the 12 ounce FUNtainer Straw Bottle is no exception. THERMOS vacuum insulation technology virtually eliminates temperature change within the beverage container by creating an airless space between two stainless steel walls. The result is an insulation layer that performs better than any other. A superior insulated container you can depend on to keep your child’s beverages colder, fresher, longer. This hydration bottle keeps beverages cold up to 12 hours – more than 10 times longer than an ordinary plastic water bottle. Constructed with double wall stainless steel, this 12 ounce straw bottle is virtually unbreakable and built to withstand the demands of everyday use. Featuring a hygienic, push-button lid, this straw bottle is easy to open and drink from. Also included on the lid is an integrated, flip-up carrying loop. The THERMOS FUNtainer Straw Bottle comes equipped with a breakaway lid designed to simply snap off if accidentally dropped while the lid is open. The lid can then be easily snapped back into place, making this a great, worry-free choice for parents and kids alike. In order to maximize the incredible insulation technology, it is recommended to pre-chill the bottle just prior to use. This can be accomplished by filling the bottle with cold tap water, attaching the lid and letting it rest for a few minutes. Before you are ready to use, simply empty the water and fill with your favorite beverage. Attaching the lid will further increase the thermal efficiency. The FUNtainer Straw Bottle is made of BPA-free materials and is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only wish they sold these in more solid colors!!!
These cups are great for every day use. We use them at home in order to cut down on the number of plastic cups sitting on the counter. With there being so many design options, it is easy for each child to know which cup is theirs.
A little tip: I have read one review that talked about mildew under the lid. I have never had a problem with that even after one was lost for about a month, with water still in it. We do wash the cups almost daily. Removing the rubber straw insert when washing and letting it dry completely has no doubt helped these cups to stay mildew free. The rubber straw insert can be a little bit stubborn to remove. I've learned that if you leave the plastic straw in the rubber part and, with a wet washcloth in hand, grip where the two straws meet and pull, it makes the rubber insert much easier to remove. Just a little tip.
If you were considering a new cup for your child, I could not give any higher of a recommendation. Maybe I'm a little obsessed, but I LOVE THESE CUPS!
I also like that you can buy replacement straws on Amazon. I've done it for the thermoses of my other kids, and they fit perfectly.
**the key to prevent leaks is to pull up all the way on the straw stem to seat it in the lid**
I put the stainless base in the dishwasher sometimes but never the silicone stem or lid. I hand wash the straw and stem with a pipe cleaner.
I figure it pays for itself in two months of school lunches filling it with organic milk over organic milk boxes.
Most recent customer reviews
In car seat cup holder and little lunchboxes.