Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.50 shipping
Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle, My Little Pony
|Price:||$17.91 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, not for use with hot liquids
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw and integrated carry handle
- Keeps cold 12 hours
- 12 ounce capacity; hand washing recommended
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle, My Little Pony
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.42||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||4leafclover||Firefly Buys|
|Color||My Little Pony||Clear||Purple||Black|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Not Applicable||Stainless Steel||stainless steel|
|Dimensions||7 inches x 2.6 inches x 2.6 inches||6.4 inches x 1.4 inches x 2.6 inches||x x||2.5 inches x 7.25 inches x 2.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.45 pounds||0.05 pounds||0.85 pounds||0.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
HOWEVER, I am so frustrated with the Thermos lid design that I could scream!!! These cups, by the cute character designs, are geared towards younger children. My son dropped this cup once, and the lid broke. When the lid breaks, the cup is no longer spill-proof, and it cannot be used in a lunch box again (water leaked everywhere). These cups are very expensive--around $15 each. I bought him one replacement cup, and he had it for about 3 weeks before he dropped that one, and the lid broke on that one also. I cannot find any place to purchase replacement lids. And I am never going to buy another one of these cups until they change the design of the lid--or make them easier for young children with small hands to carry by adding a handle or something.
If you are lucky enough to never drop this cup, then it's great! If you ever drop it on a hard surface, then it's terrible.
UPDATE: I did contact the THERMOS customer care line 1-800-831-9242, and I was able to order replacement lids for the thermos cups. They only cost $2 per lid and were shipped quickly with replacement straws as well. Since you can order replacement lids, I would update my review back to 3 stars.
even cant stand stable on the table！The most important thing is the authentic product has code bar on the steel but the fake one doesnt have！I hate fake product especially something relates to eating or drinking .you will never know what side effect will harm your kids health becoz of the poor quality if the material.i write down this review before i will be refund.Otherwise ，they wont allow me to write after they refund me.
1. Keeps drinks cold for HOURS. There have been times when I've added a little bit of ice with the liquid, and 10 hours later the ice is still there!! Although the packaging says not to store dairy products in the cup, I've put milk in there (without ice) and it has stayed cold (not cool, but COLD) for 5+ hours. If you chill the cup in the fridge before use, it works even better.
2. This thing is durable. Our cup has been dropped countless times on tile, asphalt, cement, you name it... although it has a few scratches on the lid (the lid is plastic, after all), the cup is still perfectly fine.
1. I bought the cup six months ago, and the design is starting to wear off. I have washed the cup with a non-abrasive washcloth because of previous reviews I read regarding this issue, but it is still fading.
2. About after five months of use, the cup began to leak. I went on Thermos' website and it stated that this is most likely due to a worn straw. Sure enough, I ordered a replacement straw from Thermos (they're $1.00 each + shipping), and voila! No more leaks! I saw some sellers on Amazon selling these straws for $7.00 each... ridiculous! By calling Thermos, I ordered FIVE straws, and with shipping it came out to a grand total of $8.00!
Overall, I am very pleased with this cup, mostly because of how long it keeps the drinks cold. I haven't tried many other cups, but I doubt that most can keep a drink cold for as long as this cup can.
Here's another tip - to effectively clean the straw, I recommened using Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Cleaning Brush. I had some of these leftover from my son's bottles, and they work GREAT.
We purchased this Thermos (with the Hello Kitty design from Target) over 1½ years ago. It has held up through almost daily use. It is one of the best kids drink holders I've ever had. We actually have two, one blue one pink.
They each came with an extra straw set but my originals are still going strong.
I can put ice water in it in the morning and send my daughter to camp (outside, no refrigerator) and when she gets home late afternoon, there is still ice in it.
We use them for lunches, travel and daily household use.
Milk stays cold for up to 12 hours (although we don't usually let milk stay out that long).
It has been tossed around (not dropped from any great height) and has rolled around the mini van and the only wear it shows is with the imprint on the outside.
We do not wash it in the dishwasher although I think you can and I take the straw apart each time I wash it - it is a two piece part.
Since we put milk in it, I often clean the straw out with a pipe cleaner so that any residual milk is removed. I use a knife point to go around the inside of the straw connecting point because this can sometimes build up some milk stuff.
It sounds like a lot but it takes less than a minute to wash and I feel like it is clean when we are done.
It reassembles so easily. I've had straw cups that have to be carefully threaded and pushed.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thermos is wonderful. My 6 year old son loved it. Since the minute it came in the mail he has not put it down. It is very solid as well.Published 1 hour ago by Jessica Storck
My son loves these. Be advised you can but replacement straws direct from thermos for $1.00 each. Please don't pay te cray prices on amazon.Published 15 hours ago by Patrick Cambria
My daughter loves this thermos. I'd give it 5 stars, but when received and I opened the new thermos to wash it, there was no straw inside. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Perfect for my daughters lunch bag !!!
Very easy to open and close !
Easy to use, keeps drinks cool, and the perfect size for my 3 year old. We've used Contigo water bottles in the past, but now only wants to use this one because she's obsessed with... Read morePublished 1 day ago by MamaBear