Thermos 64 Ounce Foam Insulated Hydration Bottle, Charcoal
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.30. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPA-Free, double wall foam insulation
- Hygienic push-button, flip-up lid with hygienic hard spout
- Locking latch for extra security
- Integrated carrying handle
- 64 ounce capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
What Matters to Us
THERMOS brand products deliver what matters every time. As the leading manufacturer of convenient insulated products for over 110 years, THERMOS is trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. THERMOS delivers when it matters.
Keep a hydration bottle handy at all times
Drink water before each meal
Drink water to replenish fluids lost throughout the day
Set reminds, alerts to drink every hour
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or pre-chill the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty water. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
- THERMOS L.L.C. warrants this Genuine THERMOS Brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five year from date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or color fading, or any condition affected by abuse, neglect, alteration, accident or improper use or maintenance.
- See Warranty Section or our website for full warranty.
Assembly and Use
Locking Ring Lid with Hard Spout
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Pull down the locking-ring (B) located on lid (A) of the bottle. Press the push-button (D) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (C).
3. Pull out spout gasket (C1) from underside of lid cover (C) to completely remove it.
4. Remove the o-ring gasket (A1) from underside of lid.
5. Wash all parts separately and re-assemble. Ensure gaskets (A1 and C1) are properly seated to minimize leaking
6. Fill container with beverage. Do not overfill: Leave space for lid (A) to avoid overflow.
7. Replace the lid (A) by twisting it clockwise.
8. To drink, pull down the locking ring (B) located on lid (A) of the bottle. Push the button (D) located on the lid (A) of the bottle, which will release the lid cover (C) and reveal the drink opening.
9. When finished drinking, close and lock the lid cover (C) by securing the locking-ring (B) over the button (D).
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- Not recommended for use by children: Keep out of the reach of children, especially when product contains hot contents, which may burn or scald user.
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- Do not overfill the container with liquid: Leave space at top of container for lid, to avoid overflow.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through stopper when stopper is closed (if applicable to product). Missing, worn or misaligned gaskets may cause product to leak.
- In general, contents should not be left in container for longer than 24 hours. However, the rate at which contents spoil depends on several factors. Certain contents that include, for example, dairy and/or tomato may start to spoil sooner. Proceed with caution when using the product with quick spoiling contents.
- If contents are left in the container longer than 24 hours, or you suspect spoilage, use caution when opening the container. Contents spoilage can cause pressure inside the container to build, possibly leading to the forceful ejection of the stopper or contents. In such circumstances, before attempting to open the container, ensure the opening is pointed away from the user or other persons to avoid injury.
- Do not use tools or devices to force container to open.
- If you are unable to open container by hand, do not open it and dispose of it at your local waste facility.
- Do not use to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice. This may cause lid/stopper and contents to eject forcefully or leak.
Whether you're playing your favorite sport, camping for the weekend, working outside, or lounging poolside, it can be tough to keep yourself hydrated all day long. The new Genuine Thermos Brand 64 Ounce Foam Insulated Hydration Bottle is here to make staying hydrated throughout the day easy. This BPA-Free, double wall foam insulated bottle maximizes cold temperature retention: it will keep your chilled beverage or water cold for up to 12 hours. The bottle features a push button lid with a locking latch for secure transport. Once the push button is engaged, the lid pops open to reveal a hygienic hard spout. The body of the bottle is ergonomically designed with an integrated carrying handle that maximizes portability. 64 ounce capacity. Not for use with hot liquids.
Top customer reviews
I love the handle feature of the design. It makes up for the bottle's otherwise clunky nature by having it so that its held like a bucket instead of like a pitcher. I've received many compliments and inquires about where I got my thermos by random strangers who would stop me on the street. So it's safe to say it is an eye-catcher and conversation starter. I am satisfied with my purchase and would recommend it to someone who drinks a lot of like (like me!) and is concerned about durability due to an active lifestyle.
We've traveled about 1000 miles with it in the car and it has kept the water cool, was easy to refill and drink from, secured cover, comfortable to carry and easy to put in the trunk as the handle snugly fits the curve of the thermos.
Definitely 5 stars.
My only issues are that it is bulky and that if you are pouring the drink out into another container it takes forever. There is no air release spout so that air could get into the container and allow liquid to flow freely like the other original version. I'm not sure how it would end up being leak-proof if it did have one, but I'm sure if the flip-top lid had another piece of rubber underneath it to stop up that hole as well, it would be great. Just a small suggestion but otherwise a great product!